Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The New Kid Is In Town

A Night Alone

by mychemicalpony 0 reviews

Gerard and Frank spend the evening alone together, I wonder what will happen...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2012-03-02 - Updated: 2012-03-02 - 1114 words - Complete

0Unrated
]Btw this is my first sex scene so if it's crap don't blame me! Cookies for everyone who R&R! Read and enjoy :)[

Gerards POV

When we got back, I remembered we had school tomorrow. Shiiiittt. And I still had a stack of summer homework that was due in tomorrow. Double shit. 'Listen Frank, I've got to do loads of homework, do you want to just watch TV or something?' I suggest.

Frank seemed happy enough with that so we spent the rest of the day eating pizza, ice cream and doing homework/watching TV. I noticed the way that he curled up on the sofa was very cute, but then, what part of him wasn't cute?

Finally, I finished all of my homework so I went and sat on the sofa next to him where he was watching Friends. We snuggled up together as it was getting quite chilly outside, despite it being September.

My mum let us know that they were going and that there was a cottage pie in the oven for our dinner. Cottage pie was my favorite food after pizza (of course) and I hoped that Frankie liked it as well. Otherwise we couldn't be friends.

'So, what do you want to do now?' Frank's voice cut through my thoughts, making me jump. He just laughed as my eyes widened in mock fear.

'I'm coming to get you!' He practically shouted and started to tickle me, making me bend over with silent laughter. 'Geroff!' I yelled at him, although I still had a wide smile on my face to let him know that I wasn't actually angry.

'NEVER! I shall not stop tickling you until... you kiss me again!' Damn, he really did come up with the best bribes. I responded by pressing my lips against his and wrapping my arms around his waist, running my hands up and down his back.

Frank immediately kissed me back, and buried his hands in my hair, which I hate to say, was very knotty so he probably had a hard time getting them out again. I felt my jeans getting tighter as he straddled my waist and untangled his hands from my hair so he could slid them up my shirt. He obviously wanted it, so I lifted his shirt over his head, only breaking the kiss for a few seconds.

WOW. He had tattoos all up his arms and one on his neck - a scorpion from what I could tell. His body was smooth and tanned from his life spent in America, and which I was very jealous of. I felt him lift my short over my head, and I was really quite embarrassed. He didn't take any notice of my abnormally pale skin though, and kissed me more passionately than before. My tongue was exploring his mouth by now, and he moaned into my mouth.

My hands slipped down from his back under the waistband of his skinny jeans and started feeling his arse. 'Fuck, Gee...' he moaned softly. His hands started unzipping my jeans, and pretty soon I was lying on top of him with only my boxers on. As for him, he was underneath me, stark naked. I was in heaven by then, I'm sure of it.

Slowly, my hand crept down and gently massaged his length gently and he moaned loudly into my mouth, so I sped up and he was clearly enjoying this.

It was over all too soon when we realised that my parents would be home in half an hour, and we needed to tidy the living room that now looked like a bomb had hit it. So now we're trying to put the cushions on the sofa where they were originally, all the while being naked and trying to ignore the urge to jump on each other again.

God, Frankie really was sexy. I know I've said it before, but really, he is. We scramble to get our clothes back on and calm down before everyone comes back home. Shit, 10 minutes till they'll be back.

Me and Frank look at each other in alarm and yell 'SHIT!' as we hear the front door open and we notice that the sofa is covered in sweat and other substances that parents would not like to sit on. I look wildly around for something and spot a blanket in the corner...

Mikey's POV

I walk into the living room to find Gee and Frank curled up under a blanket, and are somehow taking up the whole sofa. This is slightly suspicious... anyway, I sit on the other sofa and Gerard and Frank look a bit uncomfortable. Maybe they had an argument or something.

'Sooo, how was your thingy tonight?' Frank asks, but I know it's just him being polite.

'It was really good thanks, for once I didn't get teased for playing the bass. I think everyone was surprised that I could play quite well to bother booing me or anything' I replied happily. And it was true, people looked really shocked when I went on and played Murder City by Greenday, and I even got a small applause at the end!

'I'm going to go upstairs and draw now, you coming Frank?' Gerard breaks the awkward silence. Frank nods and warns me to not take the cover off the sofa.

'Why?' My curiosity gets the better of me.

'Um, Pepsi had an accident and we thought it best to leave the blanket on it until we can put the covers in the wash...' Gerard looks shifty when he says this. I wonder why. Anyway, him and Frank go upstairs so I decide to have a peek under the blanket.

It smells strange, and I can't quite figure what it smells of. There's some white stuff that certainly isn't piss and looks like sweat. And something that looks like cum. Ew ew ew ew ew. I throw the blanket back on the sofa and I wish I hadn't looked. That is gross. It would explain their behaviour though.

But still, they've known each other A FUCKING DAY. This isn't normal, I swear. Ew. I'm going to have nightmares about this tonight. Ew ew ew. I feel like I'm going to be sick now.

I go upstairs and get changed into my pj's and get into bed. I can't get sick images of my brother and Frank fucking the shit out of each other. Ew.

Once again, sorry if it wasn't very good. The next chapter is probably going to be about school, but who knows? Remember, cookies for everyone who R&R! mychemicalpony :)
Sign up to rate and review this story