Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Treasure Island

Two

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

Where was that troublesome yet somehow still loveable boy?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-03-02 - Updated: 2012-03-05 - 945 words

2Exciting
The present day
The crowded and noisy dining area was tense; a short plump middle aged woman with chestnut brown hair and tired eyes was pacing impatiently as she politely tried to ask the quests to keep their voices down. She let out a deep, frustrated sigh and dumped a large saucepan into an already overflowing sink. Where was that troublesome yet somehow still loveable boy?
A sharp knock at the door answers her anxious question as it bursts open with a loud bang to reveal two grim faced, worn out looking police officers, each with a tight grip on a young man`s heavily tattooed arm.
“Miss. Iero,” a familiar, seething mad man with a bald patch on his head and baby blue eyes hidden behind stern looking glasses begins, shoving the wild haired boy forwards. “We caught your son trespassing on private property, with the intent to cause serious damage.” He glares and releases his firm hold on the boy`s arm. “Again.”
The other copper, a mountain of a man with thick, glossy waves of blonde sat on top of his head glares and steps forwards a smug, trying to be apologetic smile on his ugly face.
“And that is not all,” He begins gleefully, “We also found him in possession of these,” He holds up a small brown envelope containing little over fifty dollars. “It isn`t yours I presume?” he sneers, looking around the run down, struggling bed and breakfast hotel.
Frank`s mother sighs and shakes her head. “No, it isn`t.”
“We will let you off with a warning this time, seeing as there are…special circumstances surrounding your son.” The first officer tells the worried looking mother sternly.
“But mark my word, next time your troublemaking son will find himself with a one way ticket to juvenile hall.” The other says gravely.
The two men leave, slamming the door with the pealing grey white paint loudly behind them, leaving the cramped dining room with its few customers silently staring at the young black and blonde haired teenager who was currently busy shuffling his scuffed shoes, hands in his hoodie pocket.
“Frank Iero!” his mother hisses in his ear, not caring that it was in front of her small handful of paying customers, too far gone with anger to care what they thought of it.
“You promised me last time that you would really try to make an effort to stay out of trouble.”
The chocolate, seemingly uncaring boy shrugs lazily, adding to his concerned mother`s fury.
“Do you want to go t o Juveniles Hall, is that it?!”
He shrugs again. To frank it didn`t really mater, he was destined for nothing anyway.
“Are you even listening to the words coming out of my mouth?!”
“Yeah,” Frank spits, shoving past the short woman angrily. “I fucking here you!” he curses storming out of the room and up the stairs. “I just don`t fucking care!”

Frank Iero sighs quietly, tucking a lock of stray dyed hair behind his pierced ear carefully. The air surrounding him was pitch black and bitterly cold, just like my heart the youngster thinks to himself. From his seat on the roof outside of his bedroom he had a perfect view of the empty, silent street. The young music enthusiast loved this spot on the roof, it was one of the only places in the world that he could actually think, the cool air helped to clear his troubled, confused head.
From an open downstairs window small snippets of his mother`s conversation floats upwards to his sears, her teary words chilling his heart.
“I just don`t know what to do with him anymore, Emily.” Emily Toye or E.T was one of their permanent lodgers. The nineteen year old student helped out around the B and B and in return had a free room to stay in. she got on well with frank, and his mother kept insisting to the troubled rocker that they would make a great couple.
“I`m sure it isn`t all that bad.” the brown and blue haired girl says.
“It is, Em. I feel like I don1t know who he is anymore, I really don`t. I understand that he is suffering, I know he misses his father, despite what he might tell me but I just don`t think I can cope with his terrible, rebellious behaviour and total disregard for any kind of authority any longer.”
“Maybe you should try talking to him?” She suggests.
“Oh I`ve tried, many times.” The elder woman sighs and begins the washing up, handing Emily a damp cloth. “But he just won`t let me or anyone else for that matter in.” she dumps a chipped white plate on a drying rack and starts on another. “There is like this massive solid brick wall surrounding him, keeping everyone away from him.”
Frank frowns, and slowly gets to his bare feet before clambering back in through his open window, a silent, silvery tear escaping from his pain filled eyes. He didn`t mean to break the rules, or make things harder for his poor mother, things just never seemed to go the way he planned.
He stares silently out of the ajar window, not even the glittering stars able to bring him any form of comfort tonight.
He is about to go to bed for the night when he hears a faint chocking sobbing noise coming from the dark shadowy street down below. a tall, hunched over figure, dressed exclusively in black stumbles along the road, crying out in a weak voice for help.
Sign up to rate and review this story