Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Treasure Island

Three

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 2 reviews

“Open up!”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2012-03-13 - Updated: 2012-03-15 - 687 words

1Exciting
On an impulse Frank roughly shoves the window open to its full capacity and crawls out of it once more. He clambers hastily down the slopping, cracked tiled roof and jumps the remaining few metres, landing on the ground with a soft thud. He gets to his feet in a hurry and quickly dusts himself off before racing out onto the badly lit street.
“Help…” the same voice Frank had heard earlier croaks again. “Please...help me….”
Leaning against an abandoned bakery with shattered and bored up windows was a hunched over, shadowy figure. Crimson red blood stained the litter strewn path, appearing inky black in the darkness.
“Hello?” Frank calls out cautiously, carefully taking a few experimental steps nearer to the badly wounded stranger. “Can I help you?”
The man on the dirty bloody floor coughs weakly and barely just manages a nod of the head.
“It`s me map kiddo.” He groans and beckons Frank nearer with one pale, trembling hand, before breaking out into an uncontrollable coughing fit. It sickens and chills the teenage boy right down to the bone to see sticky red blood being brought up at the same time.
“They want my map.”
His good, kindly nature taking over Frank leans over the blonde haired, blue eyed man, who he only just now noticed can`t have been much older than himself. Nineteen, maybe twenty years old at the most. Frank gently but forcefully places one of his arms arm around the man and then helps him to secure one of the man`s bleeding arms around himself, then he struggles back up to his feet.
“I live just over there,” Frank tells the weak, injured man, and begins to slowly walk towards the rundown looking B and B, supporting, practically dragging him along, “My mum will be able to help you.”

“I still think that you should try to talk to him.” Emily tells the dark haired, older woman softly, placing a chipped mug on the draining board to dry.
Linda Iero sighs once and nods ever so slightly. “He just doesn`t want to listen to me anymore, or to anyone else for that matter.”
Suddenly the front door bursts open, shocking the two women who still had a mountain of dishes to clean.
Frank`s mother`s neatly made up eyes narrow angrily as she notices the troubled teen standing there, supporting a bloody man who was dressed exclusively in black.
“What on Earth Frank!?/” She hisses, but still helps her son carry the hurt nameless man into the room and sits him down on a comfortable if not slightly old fashioned looking chair.
“He was on the streets, wandering around asking for help, Ma. I had to do something.” Frank tells her. “Look, he`s bleeding really, really badly!” He points to one of the many deep gashes in the strawberry blonde guy’s body to stress his point.
“My map boy…my map….” Miss.Iero watches on half terrified half intrigued as her only child takes a rolled up scrap of ancient looking, badly stained and torn parchment from the man`s outstretched shaking hand.
“They`re coming, they want it but they mustn’t get it. You can`t let them.” he croaks out in-between coughing up blood. “They be coming boy and when they do you better be careful.”
The blonde man coughs one more time and tucks a stray lock of tangled hair behind his mangled right ear with a tumbling hand. “You can`t trust `em, specially not the wretched Way brothers…”
One last trickle of crimson slips from his open mouth and then the nameless man goes still. His bright blue eyes stare up at Frank blankly.
The three occupants of the cramped dining room stare wordlessly at one another. The same look of shock and sorrow is mirrored on each of their eyes.
A startling, ear shattering bang brings them back to their senses, along with the horrid scent of burning rubber and gunfire.
“Open up!” a cold voice demands angrily, banging loudly on the front door with their fist.
Sign up to rate and review this story