Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He's Coming After You

Conduct Fear

by glambert30stmMCR 0 reviews

At Franks house.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-02 - Updated: 2012-03-03 - 372 words

0Unrated
I thought inviting him over would be a good thing but it was just getting awkward. I mean I’m not usually the quit, shy guy everyone knew that, but something about him me feel, weird. I love and hate this feeling. I’ve only had this feeling once before and it didn’t end well. I ended up heart broken , and with a bloody nose.
"How are you liking the school? "Stupid question can I sound anymore boring. Besides I think I or Ray had already asked him that. I wasn't sure. I was making goggley eyes at him the whole time.
"Didn't you already ask me that."
"Oh right I forgot."
"Really I figured you would have remembered"
"Why was that?"
"You were eyeing me down the whole time .Very passionately."
Oh Shit! He knew. What if the only reason he came over was just to beat the living crap out of me.
"Um...Really...I was doing that?" I felt like the air was closing in on me. He was just giving me a grin taking closer steps.
"Yeah the whole time actually."
Fuck, I really thought I had did a good job at not making it obvious.
"Well... sorry."
“What for… staring at me?”
“For making you uncomfortable.”
“Who said you made me uncomfortable?”
“I… I just figured…” He cut me of.
“I didn’t say I had a problem with it.” Why did he have to be so up front about everything. I noticed it during lunch. If something was on his mind he wasn’t afraid to let you know.
“Don’t freak out Frank, I’m just messing with you.”
“Oh no I knew that.”
“Right.”
I knew he knew I was lying but I was just hoping he would just move on. Even if he was cute I needed to find a way to get him out of here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't get him out of my house. Instead we just talked the whole time. He acted like what happend earlyer that day never happend. He was totaly amazing and he was alot smarter that I thought. I'm not going to lie I actually felt a connection. Who knows maybe he felt it to.
Sign up to rate and review this story