Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Am I More Than You Bargained For Yet?

Another AN. JUST KIDDING! Biology and Beautiful Writing

by annabel-lee 4 reviews

NEW CHAPTER!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2012-03-02 - Updated: 2012-03-03 - 486 words

0Unrated

Hey everybody! I've been going through some more bad stuff (haters, complications with my specialneeds bro, ect.) but I have a chapter for you and the next one is written and only needs to be typed. I want to say thank you so much for all your support! I especially want to thank lwarfield, mychemicalbitchbot, MemoryWolf, KelseyChem, and brandedforeverlame for their kindness and everyone who has been reading the author's notes. And the good news is, I haven't actually gotten raped yet and I'm no longer grounded for being bi! Because I bleed rainbow!!! And Skittles!! I've had too much caffiene... I really am thankful though, so thanks again and enjoy!

Mikey's Point of View
   Warning! Break in chronological time line. This is during Mikey's AP Biology class (which is before lunch, making it before some (if not all) of the previous chapter).


  She came in with a bunch of text books. Heavy text books. They were teetrering as is, but she stumble slightly sending all her stuff to the ground. I immediately went to help her. I noticed that the scattered pencils were art pencils. Prismacolors to be exact. I was able to collect them all before she finished gathering her papers, so I put them in her pencil case, and then helped her finish picking up the papers and books. 

"You want some help getting these to your desk?" I asked. She looked up when I was half way through. She jotted down on a piece of paper

What?

"Do you want some help with getting your books to your desk?"

No I've got it. Thank you though. 

She had beautiful handwriting...

Did she maybe lose her voice?

"Okay. Um, my name's Mikey. I just moved here." 

Nice to meet you. I'm Elizabethia. 

"That's a beautiful name. Pleased to meet you Elizabethia." She laughed quietly and then I was forced to return to my seat because of class starting, condeming us to silence. 

Near half way through class, a little paper plane silently touched down on my desk. 

What's up? 

Passing notes in class. You?

Same.

So what type of music do you like?

Metallica, Green Day, Good Charlotte, Misfits, Linkin Park, U2, Nine Inch Nails, Cat Stevens, Paul Simon, Sum 41

I'm definitely in love. 

Youre my new favorite person.

LoL    Fav Band?

Anthrax

Anthrax? I felt my heart sink. What if she HATES them or something?

Not a fan?

Can't say I am. I hadn't heard of them before.

They're GREAT!

I'll have to check them out

Movies?

Let the Right One In (the original one with the subtitles), Children of the Corn, Scream, and Sleepless in Seattle


And Titanic

You?

Batman and Scream. And what's Let the Right One In?

Vampire movie. I smiled. 

Is it good?

It's FANTASTIC!!! I love vampires.

Cool :) Maybe sometime we could have a movie night!



Cool! Where?

My house?

Sure, but captions?

Captions?

Yeah, I'm deaf.
Sign up to rate and review this story