Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Truth is inevitable

For a Pessemist, I'm pretty optamistic

by MCR_Killjoy_A 0 reviews

Aimee is leaving for LA to start a new future

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-03 - Updated: 2012-03-03 - 408 words

0Unrated
Aimee P.O.V

Apparently I neither me or my 'Dad' knew about any of this 'situation' until recently, so I was going to stay with him for a year to try and bond and get to know each other, there was just one problem. I already knew err... Quite a lot about him considering I was a rather 'big' MCR fan, therefore I was really worried it was going to be awkward as I wouldn't have anything to ask, also I still kinda' had a crush on my dad's best friend Frank, if that won't make things awkward, what will?!?!
It has been 4 weeks since I was told about my true identity, now I was about to hop on a plane and live in LA for a year. Time is going way to quickly.... It's near the end of August right now so I can join at the beginning of the school year (september). I had a very long, sad, happy and painful good-bye to my family and now I was waiting for the plane to take off so I plugged in my iPod blasted Avenged Sevenfold into my ear and relaxed, staring out of the window and taking my last look of London, the UK, of Europe. 'I'll be back' I thought, 'but this will be a good thing' I reassured myself. Nobody sat next to me on the flight because Gerard or 'dad' paid for me to go in first class because it was safer there on your own, which I understood, but it was still pretty cool! Suddenly I felt the power of the air craft jolt forwards as we raced down the runway and into the air.

11 hours later

That was the longest most boring and tedious flight ever!!! I swear I read my issue of 'KERRANG!' Over 100 times. I grabbed my hand luggage and bounced off the plane down to the ground, walked into the building and went to border control, I was - luckily - allowed in, and then I went to grab my luggage. 'This isn't gonna be easy' I thought, I had 3 big bags (hey, I needed them to last me a year!) So I went and grabbed a trolley, hung my green 'east pack' rucksack off a hook and went to pile my baggage on. After 10mins of loading, I walked towards the arrivals gates, to my new life, to my new future, to my new family.
Sign up to rate and review this story