Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Truth is inevitable

the memory remains

by MCR_Killjoy_A 3 reviews

Aimee meets her new family

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-03-06 - Updated: 2012-03-06 - 366 words

1Exciting
Aimee's POV

I walked through the 'arrival' gates and looked around, now where would I find Gerard Way in a crowded airport in LA? And I'm guessing he doesn't want to be noticed by any paparazzi or fans when he meets his 13 year old daughter for the first time, suddenly I saw a sign that said 'WELCOME AIMEE!' Being held up by a excited 3 year old girl with black hair tied up into little pink-tails, wearing a white summer dress with a small flower pattern on it. She looked unbelievably cute. Behind her were a man and a woman, both wearing sun glasses, and dark coloured clothing, and the man's hair in a beanie. It was them.

I walked over smiling at them and bent down to the young girl and said "Hi, I'm Aimee, what's your name kiddo?" I obviously already knew her name was Bandit Lee Way and she gave me the answer I expected so I moved onto the woman who smiled brightly at me,
"Hi Aimee sweetie its so good to finally meet you!"
"It's good to finally meet you too," I replied.
I hugged her then turned to the man standing next to her. My father.
"Hi!" I said "its unbelievable to meet you,"
"Hi, you too, welcome to LA!" He said and I gave (and he gave me) a very long warm hug, I went to push the trolley when Gerard stepped in front and said
"allow me," I didn't argue I was getting tired, but I quickly grabbed my backpack off of the hook and slung it around my shoulder.
"Right this way to the car," he said, so I followed him, talking to Lyn-Z and bandit about what bands I was into and all that shit, and Bandit was asking me about playing dress-up with her, I told her I was looking forward to it, the pleasure in her eyes was simply amazing.

Gerard's POV

I couldn't believe it. I have a second daughter, who seems so far, lovely. I couldn't wait to show her the house and all introduce her to all her new family, I could feel this was going to be an amazing year.
Sign up to rate and review this story