Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill Me

I Think I Got A Bulletproof Heart

by MissFilthyDivineMCR 0 reviews

Gerard finally gets what he wants when Mikey comes down to visit him and his family.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-03-12 - 1718 words - Complete

0Unrated
I started crying in the car, no hiccups, just streams of tears. My parents didn’t see, just Jason who was patting my back saying, “You know? There’s a thing called email.”

“I know.” I tried covering up.

I got home and watched a movie with Jason and my parents, my mom already asleep, and my mom never letting go of Mikey. It was only an hour now and I missed him. For God’s sake, he wasn’t even gone yet. The next time I talked to him, he was already on his way down to North Carolina. Since school was out I tried doing everything I couldn’t do when school was up. I promised him I would draw him a picture while I which I would get around to. I even wanted to do something new, like a new story. I finished my book I was reading over the summer and was infatuated with writing something romantic. I finally came up with the fact that I should write a story about myself and Mikey, except we would be famous people, people that were our heroes. I worked on this for Mikey for days until I heard the exciting news that I was going to my time share in Florida for a week. I couldn’t wait to get out of the shit hole I lived in to a place I loved. I was also looking forward to my one favorite pizza place down there, Cici’s. I couldn’t wait to eat one slice of my fettuccine sauce pizza. Mmm…

I was just so excited. Everyday I thought of Mikey still. It was now a couple of weeks we were together and I started worrying about more things. I was so used to having people forget about me, and I felt like Mikey would do the same. I trusted him though that I knew he wouldn’t. He also told me he wouldn’t. It wasn’t like I didn’t want him to not bother with anyone else; I just wanted to be together with him for a long time. I remember talking to him one time and he said he wasn’t going to make any new friends. He also said he knew some of the people in North Carolina and didn’t like them so that was the reason why.

I told him that he was going to get lonely and had to talk to people but he refused and said he wanted to be lonely. I felt the same way. I hated being bothered with other people. As time went on, Mikey had already started liking a new band and I was horrified thinking he didn’t like everybody we originally loved. I though he forgot about them and wasn’t like me anymore, but he said he still loved them, he just needed a break. I relaxed when he said that, not thinking anymore scary thoughts. I tried thinking of Mikey coming back and just sitting and talking with me. I missed him that much. I wondered when he would come back.

In the last couple of days I was around before leaving for Florida, I chatted online with Mikey. Nothing too big; just counting down the days. It finally was the day before I left in the morning. Thank God. It was here before you knew it. I went onto my email and chatted with Mikey again, telling him that tomorrow morning I was leaving. I had to say “I love you” one last time before I had no contact with him for a week. Once I was up there, Mikey was still on the brain 24/7, but I felt free of my problems in the past. I wasn’t scared at what I had to deal with at home. My goal was to relax. That’s just what I did. By the time I was back, I caught up and Mikey sent me a bunch of news. I read it and it said he was coming up for his sister’s birthday in only a couple of days. I jumped up and danced, sang, and screamed out at the top of my lungs. It was like another vacation. I was excited all over again.

Yes. He was coming. Finally, it seemed forever. He invited me over and I replied with a quick yes. I ran to go get his sister a little something and went over, giving him a long hug as I seen him. I was so happy I thought I might cry. He told me he’d be there for a week so we had time. I immediately thought that he should sleepover since I had slept over twice. When my parents called and check up on me, I asked if Mikey would sleep over. My mom gladly said he could, but it was even better when I knew my father was going to his brother’s to sleep over and my mom wouldn’t be home until late (actually early in the morning) since she was working overtime. I told Mikey who was just as happy as I was. When my parents came to pick me up, I told him, “I’ll see you tomorrow, ok? I love you.”

I woke up the next morning, singing and dancing again as I got ready. I logged on the computer and asked Mikey what time he wanted to come over, and he said anytime. Since my father was still around he had to run an errand, so we went to go pick Mikey up. As he got in, I sat in the back with him and touched his hand on the seat with my fingers. That was another thing for me. I hated having to hold in the secret that Mikey was my boyfriend, when I wanted people to understand.

Though I still questioned myself even if I was bisexual because it felt right but just a little wrong. I loved Mikey, but one part of me said that people were going to go against me for it. I thought I was that way. I was that way.
When we were at my house, we got out but my father stayed put saying, “I gotta go back out for a little while to run a few more errands.”
We said together, “Kay,” and walked into my house.

I looked over at the notebook I was writing the story in which was now partially finished, but not yet revealed to Mikey, so I hid it. “Whatcha want to do?” I asked him

We wrote. That was it. I wanted to do more than write though. I saw the whole thing play out again. Easier though and said than done. “We should totally,” I started, turning over on my side.

We both lay on my hardwood floor, pens going fast, except mine. “Are you going to finish your sentence this time?” he remembered.

The words stuck in my throat as he smiled at me, “Mikey…”

“Yeah?”

“I promised myself that I wouldn’t be nervous around you, and you look at me. I am.”

“You don’t have to. You know that. Not ever.”

“I know. It’s just that… I’ve thought about you. And now you’re finally back.”

“Mhmm,” he replied.

I felt kind of neglected like he didn’t want this or us to express our love. I felt like I was the ringleader in that subject. “I miss you, Mikey,” I said, pushing back a piece of hair that had fallen in his eyes.

He looked down and smiled wider, “I miss you too, Gerard.”

“Mikey… why do you not act like I do to you?” I asked him softly.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, like, touchy where we show we love each other. Besides, holding hands too.”

“I don’t know… I just…”

I stopped him and softly touched my lips to his. I held for a second before I parted my lips, feeling him do the same. I scooted closer and pushed him over onto his back. My tongue slid across the smooth texture of his bottom lip until he granted access and our tongues touched sensually. His hands wrapped around my waist and linked together, holding me in a tight grasp as my hands felt up his arm into his hair. As my fingers intertwined into his hair, our tongues felt around each other’s mouth, getting a good taste. Right when we were in full swing, the phone rang and I was still attached to Mikey’s mouth, never wanting to pull away. As I came back up for air, I said, “Hold on, babe. I gotta see if it’s my mom or day. Someone else, I don’t care.”

We laughed, “Kay.”

I checked it and noticed it was my father, “Hello,” I said, answering it.

“Hi! I’m on my way home!” he had me on speakerphone.

“Okay,” I was disappointed now.

“I’ll see you in a few! Bye!” he hung up after I said “bye” back.

“He coming home?” Mikey asked as he sat up.

“Yeah, unfortunately,” I said with a sad face.

He pulled me down and kissed me short, “Don’t worry. We got time. Besides, isn’t no one supposed to be here tonight?” He smiled.

“Yeah,” I replied happily. “You made my day.”

By the time my father got home, we showed no trace of our love in the 2 hours we had until he left to go pick up my mom. She came home and made dinner, which me and Mikey kept talking and smiling with googly eyes at each other until my father left and my mom had to go back to work. “Ok, are you going to sleep in his room?” my mom asked.

“Umm, his room! His bed is comfy,” I said, looking over at Mikey who exchanged a laugh.

“You got pillows and everything?

“Yes mom,” I tried to hurry her up.

“Okay, well, in case of emergency or if you need anything, you know where to call.”


“Yes, I do mom.”

She walked out the door saying goodbye to us as I grabbed Mikey’s hand, “Ok, c’mon.” I pulled him down the hall.
Sign up to rate and review this story