Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill Me

It's A Fashion Statement, Somewhat Of A Fucking Death Wish

by MissFilthyDivineMCR 0 reviews

Gerard goes with Mikey to the mall to go to their favorite stores.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-03-12 - 3339 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey guys! This week was crazy! I was supposed to start school today (9/1) but because of Hurrican Irene I didn't! YAY!!! Anyways, also my power had gone out for a couple of days and when I got it back my internet, tv, and phone went out. I never stopped writing though. I tried writing by candlelight and then by flashlight. HAHA! I hope you like it!



I grabbed my leather jacket. While I was in the car I planned but nothing came to me. I was blank. Absolutely no thoughts came to me and they usually did. Most of the times I needed someone to say or mention something to bring up the ideas that seemed hidden in my head.

It was getting quiet between me and Mikey for a few minutes. It felt almost awkward to have my father listen to our conversations but I concentrated on anything else ending up in another world. “Ooh, you know where I have to go? I gotta go to Hot Topic soon because I haven’t been in there in a long time.”

I found it! “Shit, we should go there! I must go there too! We should go together!”

“Sounds good to me. That would be fun.”

I knew I’d get an idea soon, thanks to Mikey. “I should ask mom if we can go there tonight. It is Friday so…”

He nodded and talked some more about the days and how fast they had gone by already. Soon enough, my mother hopped into the car and I jumped up asking her excitedly, “CAN WE GO TO HOT TOPIC TONIGHT?!?!”

“Maybe, calm down.” She hushed. I knew “maybe” was practically a “no” so I should just forget about it. “Though…” I still had some hope. “I do have to go look for a new pair of shoes because mine are getting fucked up and I also have to pay the Sear’s bill.”

“So, is that a ‘yes’?”

“Yeah, we’ll go but we got to get something to eat first.”

“Friendly’s?” my father asked.

And, of course, that’s where we went. After sitting down and ordering our food I realized once again that things changed. Even since mom got hired where she worked, things were better. We weren’t on the edge of being thrown out of our house and onto the streets. We were able to pay the bills and not have to pay the bills and not have to worry about saving money; we could spend it now, wisely but surely. I smiled at Mikey as the waitress brought us our Dr. Pepper’s. We tore the wrapper off the straw and stuck it in our sodas, taking a big gulp and laughed. “This is something we’ll always have in common.”

He agreed and watched me suck the soda to the top of the straw, replacing my mouth with my finger. I gave it a lick before sucking on the bottom of it, easing it in and out slowly between my lips as he stared at me about to spit his soda out. I took my finger off the top and let the flavor pour in my mouth and swallowed. We laughed and loved how my parents didn’t realize what I had just done while they looked at the dessert menu. “What?” my mother asked from hearing our giggles.

“Nothing…” I answered.

When our food came, I joked around until the ice cream came and I rubbed it all over my mouth making Mikey know exactly what I was doing. My parents paid the bill and we were on our way to the mall down the street. “Thanks so much,” Mikey added as my mom talked on about something.

“Oh, you’re welcome hon,” she stopped rambling for a minute.
_____________________________________________________________________

“Okay. Do you want to go with your father while I go do what I want?” my mom asked us as we walked into the mall entrance.

“Yeah, that’s fine.”

“Okay, you know where to get me if you need me.”

“Yes mom.”

“Bye boys.”

“BYE!” me and Mikey answered.

“So, where do we have to go first?” my father asked looking around.

“Hot Topic.”

Entering that store was fucking heaven; it always is and always will be. It was practically the only store I got a lot of my stuff from and the only place I’d spend hours in a million times over and over. “Hey! What’s up?” I waved to the chick in the store who was friends with me.

“Hah, nothing much. Nice to see you again.”

“You too!” I was here so much she couldn’t forget me.

I examined everything as Mikey did thinking “Again, another thing in common.” I ran my hands on everything too until I got to a pair of black and red lace panties, putting them in front of me. “Hey Mikey?”

“Yeah?” he asked as he looked through the shirts for sale.

“Don’t I look sexy?”

His eyes flickered to me for a second and looked back to what he was doing but did a double take and eyed me up. “Oh, my god… you do… very. You’d look even sexier out of them.” He winked.

I looked at him, gleaming with a smile and placed the panties back on the rack. I walked over to him, pushing my hand through his hair as I walked by earning a gasp. I pulled his hair making his head fall back on my shoulder and kissed his jawbone on the side of his face. I released him and walked away to the other side of the store where the vinyl records were. As I flipped through them looking for something familiar, I watched him work his way over to me while looking at the rest of the racks of shirts followed by the jewelry closest to me. “What are you looking for, Gerard?” he asked, looking at a studded belt.

I flipped wildly through the records looking for something good. Finally, I came across a David Bowie record and held it up like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. “It’s gorgeous,” I whispered as I stared at it in my hands.

“Like you,” Mikey whispered, putting his chin on my shoulder.

I turned my face to him and kissed the tip of his nose. “You too.”

He wrapped his arms around my waist, gave me a squeeze and we both returned to browsing through the store. I ended up liking a few things that I couldn’t wait to come back for and Mikey bought a guitar pick for his bass with the few dollars he had. “Don’t you just love how this pick has a snake on it? WITH A CROWN!!” he laughed.

“Hell yeah!” We started walking out. “I’ll see you later! I’ll be back!” I called to the chick.

“Okay. I’ll see you soon!” she called back.

“Sorry, that’s my friend in there. I’ve got a couple. Like, actually, just two. I’m just in there a lot, that’s all.”

“It’s alright.”

“That pick looks like something from Guitar Hero.”

“Totally. Where do you want to go now?”

My father tagged along with us again. “We’ve got more time so…”

“Okay. Um… FYE?” I suggested.

“Definitely.”

Walking in there was amazing too. You always got a feeling in your body that you felt in Hot Topic that it was your second home. That feeling was the love you had for music, and I knew that Mikey felt it too. We went our separate ways, filing through the cds to find something cheap to get. “Fuck… Anthrax.” Mikey mumbled, holding the cd like I did with the David Bowie record.

“What?” I ran over.

He showed it to me. “…Anthrax…”

“Sweet!”

I looked at the Aerosmith cds and saw all the ones I had. “I love ‘Sweet Emotion.’ That’s my favorite song I think, though they’re all good.”

“Yeah, that is a good song.”

Agreed. All the way. I was tired and stumbled over to the posters in the back, looking through them and randomly pulled out one all rolled up in plastic. I placed one end to the front of my jeans and gripped it in my hands, holding in that place. “Mm, Mikey… you like?”

He turned towards me and belted out his laughter. He was laughing so hard he bent over and put his hand over his mouth. I laughed myself and told him to come over to me. He walked over and laughed some more as I still held it tight and now was hitting him lightly in the shoulder with it. He giggled same more and then grabbed the poster between his hands, his fingers curling around it, going up and down on the plastic. “Like it? I love it. You like this though?”

I smiled at the fact that he was playing around with something I didn’t think he’d go with, especially in public, “Ooohh, yes Mikey… Jerk me off, baby…” I moaned then dropped the poster away from my jeans.

“We gotta get out of here.” Mikey hinted.

“We do.” I had the same urge.

We walked out in a rush, looking for my father who was right beside us and searching for a store to go in. “Time’s almost up guys,” my father reminded.

I looked over at Macy’s as we paused and knew that my mother would be in there. “You want to go in Macy’s for the last few minutes?”

Mikey nodded and we walked into the 2 floor store, passing by the women’s department on our right. “Boys! Boys!” my mother called out as we passed by.

I didn’t even see her there. “Yeah?” I asked her.

“Are you staying here for awhile? Or are you going to look around?”

“Yeah, just for a little while. We went to all the places we had to so…”

“Kay.”

“Is dad going to stay here?”

“I’m gonna go look for something too.” He started walking away.

“Alright. We’ll be back.”

We walked off to the men’s department on the other side and looked at the shirts as we passed by. “Lame… lame….” I repeated over and over until I got to the ties and my creativity kicked in. “Okay, this red tie here would look sexy with all black. This one needs to have blood spattered on it…”

Mikey just agreed but I knew what he was waiting for. I watched him from the corner of my eye as he watched me, thinking about something I really wanted to know. “Maybe you should try one on?”

Him and his quirks, I thought. “Yeah… yeah, I should. Which one?”

“The red one. You know what? Take in the black shirt over there,” he pointed to a rack that had an all black dress shirt.

“Sounds good.”

I grabbed the shirt and the red tie and headed for the dressing room, watching Mikey bite his lip as he came in with me and closed the door, locking it. I held the item in my hand as he turned to me. “I can’t wait to see this on you.”

To my surprise he didn’t jump me like I had pictured the whole scene in my head. So I just nodded and moved over so he could sit on the little bench in the corner. I almost shyly started taking off my leather jacket which I hung up on the hook, followed by my shirt which Mikey took from me as soon as it was off. He wrapped my shirt around his neck as I unbuttoned the button down shirt and set it on me, buttoning it back up. I put the red tie around the collar and did it up, taking a few steps back to look at myself in the mirror. “Gorgeous,” Mikey said, getting up and walking over to me.

His arms constricted around my waist, his hands laying flat on my slim tummy with his chin on my shoulder. I placed my hands over his own, closing my eyes and relaxing my head against his. I stood there with a smile, a big smile as I soaked in the affection and loving every bit of it. “We look good together,” he whispered in my ear.

I nodded with a “mhmm” and dug my nails lightly in his fingers. After a minute, he played around with the buttons of shirt and undid them. “Now take this shirt off…” he whispered and untangled around me to go sit back down on the bench. I unbuttoned more of the buttons as I stared at myself in the mirror. I glanced over at Mikey who was watching me intently like I was a show. Once all the buttons were done, I worked at the tie. “Leave the tie on,” he directed.

I flashed him a deviet smile which he returned. He put his hand together in a sweet manner, “You forgot one button.”

I looked down at my pants and back at him. “I did. But that button isn’t coming undone unless you give me something.”

“And what’s that?”

“A kiss that should have been done a long time ago.” I walked over to him and put my hand on my hip.

“You don’t have to ask.”

He pulled the loose end of the red tie down and our lips touched for the first time again in hours. I was bent down in a standing position, one hand on his leg and the other resting on the side of his neck. This hand had a mind of its own when it trailed down to touch him through his jeans feeling him and how solid he was. I pulled my hand away and pulled out of the kiss. “Bad boy,” I whispered. “I knew you were horny but not this bad.”

He smiled. “It kind of started happening when we were in Friendly’s. But when we started walking in the mall you just kept getting me here.”

“Well, I see now that it works.” My hand retreated back to rubbing him through his jeans. “I’d love to help.”

“You don’t have to, Gerard…,” he mumbled.

“But I want to.” I got down on my knees. “Besides, it’s been awhile since… you know…” I started undoing his pants, pulling down all the layers down to his ankles. “I get to… suck on you…”

He relaxed back against the wall, holding onto the edges of the bench as I stared at his enraged length. We watched each other as I parted my lips so he could see my tongue placed near my lips. The expression in his eyes showed he was dying to have my warm mouth swallow him up and that’s exactly what I was planning. My tongue came close to him, licking the tip once as I looked up to find him letting out a moan and holding onto the bench tighter. I licked him once again with the same motion to tease him before sliding his luscious desire against my tongue into my mouth. He moaned out as I pulled off, scraping my teeth slightly against the base. “Is there anyone else in here?” he asked, almost whimpering from my loss of contact.

I bent down more and looked for feet but there was no sign of them. “Nope. But I would still be leery. Like, my parents might come in looking for us.”

“Oh, then don’t worry about this, Gerard. Don’t do it. It’s a big risk.” He started pulling up his pants.

“No.” I pushed him back and held his pants down to his ankle. “Mikey… I love you. I’m not going to waste a moment like this. I couldn’t. I want to do this. For you. For both of us. It’s my choice. You’re not forcing me or anything.” I smiled. “Besides… we’re good hiders.”

“Okay, Gerard. I trust you. Thanks.” He relaxed under my touch.

“Your welcome. You don’t have to thank me really. You’re making my life better. So, can I carry on with this job?” I pointed to his still eager cock.

“Ok. Yes, yes. Please.”

I took him into my mouth again, this time sucking him to the hilt and massaging my tongue against him as I worked my way to the tip. He made sure to just let out moans that only I could hear even though he wanted to scream out my name repeatedly and curse every bad word in the book. I could feel him throbbing deep inside my throat signaling he was almost there and just needed a little more work. “Mmm, Gerard… yes…”

Each time he moaned I sucked harder at him pretending to drink the cum right out of him which earned even more explicits followed by my name. When I thought he was ready for more, I crushed my lips down on his skin and pulled back feeling him shiver. I repeated the motion, speeding up to begin bobbing my head back and forth on him. His hips pushed towards me wanting to feel more of my mouth as I held him still and forced back onto him making him moan. “G-Gerard-“he breathed.

Soon he was panting and I knew he was close. I knew my mouth was ready as I felt it water at his taste, waiting for his fluids to flood my mouth. “Mmmm,” I moaned around him.

“Fuck, GERARD!” he moaned out louder as he came in a rush giving me exactly what I wanted

He tried catching his breath as he watched me swallow and lick him clean of his sweetness. I slipped him out of my mouth and smiled up to him who was looking very bright back. “Feeling better, baby?”

“Yes yes yes. Thanks Gee.”

I giggled at my name shortened. “Good. Because that was great. Again, you don’t have to thank me.”

“Alright.” He nodded and rested back against the wall again as I got up off my knees. “You should really buy those.”

“I should.” I went back to undoing the red tie and pulling off the black shirt to put it back on its hanger. “I’m going to go ask mom.”

He eyed my bare torso again and got to his feet to pull his pants up and kiss me one last time. “I never said this. I love you.”

“I love you too.” I pecked his lips once more and grabbed my shirt from around his neck and put it on along with my leather jacket. “Even if I wasn’t going to buy this shirt and tie, I think I still would because now it has been worn to do things that can’t be undone.”

Mikey laughed. “True. Indeed.”

We walked out of the dressing room and back over to the women’s department where my mom was. “You guys done?”

“Yeah, I mean if you’re not we’ll walk around more.”

“Okay. Well, I just have to go try on a few things quick.”

When she walked away, Mikey turned to me. “Look at us now. Having sex in a Macy’s fitting room.”

We laughed. “Where next?” I turned around and called to mom. “I forgot! I want to buy this shirt and tie!”




Hello again! Thank you so much for reading and for reviewing! Means the world and you know that! I hope that everyone is safe out there after the storm. There's going to be another storm soon but hopefully it won't be as bad as this one. I love you! Review and rate if you like! Talk to you soon! New chapter soon! God bless!
Love,
Sabrina
XOXO
~Stay Beautiful, Keep It Ugly~
Sign up to rate and review this story