Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Suprises

chapter 1

by Nic 1 review

Benji's wife goes to suprise him but she's the one who gets the suprise instead.

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-06-26 - Updated: 2006-06-26 - 1921 words

0Unrated
Surprises

It was the last night of the Good Charlotte tour and they where playing in their home town. Benjis wife of two years and high school sweetheart Asher had come backstage to surprise him. Little did Asher know it would be her getting a not so pleasant surprise. Asher was sat waiting for the show to end. As she was sat waiting a girl of about nineteen came in.
"Oh excuse me, is this the Good Charlotte dressing room?" the girl asked.
"Yes it is. Who are you? If you don't mind me asking. I haven't seen you before." Asher asked politely.
"Oh sorry. I'm Alex, Benjis girlfriend. I've came to surprise him." Alex said smiling not having a clue who Asher was. "Who are you?"
"I'm Julie the guy's assistant. I thought Benji was married?" Asher said seeing how much information she could get out of the girl that she had just learned her husband was having an affair with. Asher was furious inside but hid it well.
"Well he is but he's been seeing me behind his wife's back. I'm not supposed to come see him in public, you know just in case we get caught."
"Oh right. I see. I've got to go now. I just remembered I had to do something." Asher said running out because the emotions where starting to get too much for her. She went home to wait for Benji and confront him.

Benji came home a little after midnight.
"Honey I'm home. I've missed you so mu..." Benji stopped mid-sentence when he seen the look on Asher's face.
"How is Alex?" Asher said calmly.
"W...what?" Benji said looking worried.
"You know what I said." Asher said stepping closer to him.
"Erm... I... I don't know what you're talking about baby. Come here let me see you. I've missed you so much." He said stepping closer to her trying to hug her. Asher stepped back.
"Don't fucking touch me." Asher said through gritted teeth. "And you can stop bullshitting me. I went to the show to night to surprise you but when I ran into your little bitch I was the one who got a not so pleasant surprise didn't I!" Asher said tears forming in her eyes. "You know she's very open and willing to talk about your relationship, even to total strangers." She stormed to the bedroom getting out a suit case and started packing all of Benjis stuff.
"Asher stop. Let me explain. Please Ash." Benji pleaded getting upset. "What are you doing with my stuff?" he said following her.
"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm throwing you out." Asher said tears flowing down her face.
"You can't throw me out. This is my house. Ash please listen to me. It's not like you think. I love you." Benji said fighting back his own tears.
"Yeah well you have a funny way of showing it." She said taking the bag down stairs.
"Look Ash listen to me. We've got to talk about this." Benji said catching up to her. He grabbed her shoulders making her look at him. "This isn't what we want. It's not what you want and it's not what I want. I don't want us to end like this." Benji pleaded.
"Who are you to tell me what I want. If this isn't how you want it to end then why did you go and have an affair? Tell me something Benj, how old was she?" Asher said getting angry.
"Nineteen." Benji said quietly.
"Nineteen. Fucking hell Benji. She's eight years younger than you. What where you thinking?"
"I don't know. I was so stupid. Please let me make it up to you. She means nothing to me. I can't live with out you." Benji knew he had mad a mistake and that he was really stupid. He regretted doing it but he couldn't help it. He had spent five months away from Asher on tour. He needed to feel loved. She came on to him and he just couldn't say no. Asher hadn't been able to visit him because she had been busy working herself. This had caused a few arguments between the two of them. But he loved her so much if she left him it wouldn't make life worth living.
"Why Benj? Why did you do it?" Asher said going weak.
"I don't know. I was lonely I missed you so much. I needed to feel loved again. She came to me one night and... And I don't know I just. I was just powerless."
"Bullshit. I missed you. I felt lonely. I needed to feel loved. Benji I have a lot of guys coming on to me when I'm modelling but I don't so much as look at them twice. I wouldn't dream of ever hurting you the way you have me. Tell me one more thing. Was she worth it? Was she worth throwing away all what we have together?" Asher said tears still flowing. Benji had also started crying too.
"I..."
"No don't say another word I can't stand any more of your shit. Get out. Get out of this house and get out of my life." Asher said freeing herself from him.
"I'm not going anywhere. I love you and I'm not walking away. I love you more than anything in the world and I'm going to make you see that."
"Fine stay but stay out of my way. I don't want anything to do with you." Asher said storming upstairs and locking her self in their room.

Later that night when Benji walked past their bedroom he heard Asher and her friend Evan talking.
"I don't know Evan. He really hurt me. He hurt me so much." Asher said.
"But do you love him? He admitted it was a mistake and he really truly loves you."
"I do love him so much but he broke my trust. If a relationship doesn't have trust it will never work. And how much longer would it have gone on if I hadn't have found out. I just can't do it."
"I don't know what to tell you. All I know is you two have been together for years, you made for each other. You both love each other more than anything in the world. Can't you work on the trust issue?"
"I don't know I'd love to give him another chance but it's going to be at the back of my mind every time he's away from me it will be there nagging at me. It'll drive me mad."
"But can you really stand living with out him?"
"I don't know. I guess I'll have to try."
"Ok I'm going to have to go now but if you need me just call me." Evan said opening the door. Benji ran downstairs so they didn't know he was listening in.
"Ok thanks for all your help." Asher said hugging her. Evan showed her self out. When she got downstairs she saw Benji.
"How is she?" He asked.
"How do you think she is? You've just ripped her heart out and turned her world upside down. How stupid can you be?"
"I know I don't know why I did it. I've really fucked things up. What can I do?"
"You've got to work at it. She isn't going to forgive and forget this over night. She's distraught Benj. She doesn't know what to do."
"So you think she'll give me a second chance?" Benji said hopeful.
"I know I wouldn't if I was her and I know she defiantly wouldn't if it was any other guy. But you, you really don't know how much she loves you."
"I do and I love her just as much."
"How can you? You cheated on her. You say you're sorry but do you mean it?"
"Of course I do and I'll do anything to get her back."
"Well tell her that."
"How can I she's not talking to me."
"Give her time. Look after her Benj I really don't want to see either of you hurt and if you can't make it right between you then I don't know what either of you are going to do."
"I don't know life with out her. I can't imagine life with out her."
"She feels the same way Benj. Please sort it out." Evan said before leaving.

A little after Evan left Joel arrived.
"Benj, Benji where are you?" Joel said coming into the kitchen where Benji was sat.
"What are you doing here?" Benji said confused.
"We where meant to be going out for lunch remember you, Ash, me and Kayla."
"I'm so sorry Joel I completely for got."
"It doesn't matter. Get ready and we can go now. Where's Ash? Do you want me to tell her to get ready will you are?" Joel said.
"Joel I think I'm going to take a rain check on lunch, I'm not feeling too good." Benji said.
"You don't look to good. I'll go see if Ash is up for it." Joel said bouncing up the stairs to find her. He had no idea of what was going on between Benji and Asher.
"Joel wait!" Benji called trying to stop him but he had already gone.
Half and hour later Joel came down the stairs.
"What where you thinking you idiot. How could you? How could you do that to her? Do you realise what you've done to her?" Joel said angrily.
"I know I was so stupid I don't know why I did it. I fucked up so bad. Joel you've got to help me. I don't know what I'm going to do. I need her back." Benji said starting to cry.
"Why should I help you get her back? You don't disserve her. You should see the state she's in. she's heart broken and why? Because you wanted to feel loved. That's bullshit. She loves you more than anything else in the world how much more love do you need. I can't believe you. She can have anyone she wants but she had to fall for you. Sometimes Benj I really could knock you out." Joel lectured him.
"You finished now?" Benji said quietly.
"For now." Joel said sighing.
"Good so what do you think I should do."
"If I was her and you'd cheated on me and made me feel like that I want you to go jump off a cliff but she love you Benji. You've got to make it up to her. Give her time."
"You think she'll come round?"
"Maybe. She'll never stop loving you but I don't know if she'll ever trust you enough to give you a second chance."
"I don't know what I'll do with out her."
"She feels the same way Benj. I've got to go get Kayla now but I'll see you later ok." Joel said giving him a hug and leaving.

Later that day Asher was still on her room. She hadn't come out for anything to eat all day. Benji went up and knocked on the door. There was no answer.
"Ash, Asher. We need to talk. Open he door please." Benji said softly. No answer.
"Come on Ash please just talk to me." Benji pleaded. She opened the door a tiny little bit.
"I have nothing to say to you now go away."
"No I'm not giving up just please listen to me."
"No!" She said and slammed the door in his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story