Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Just For You

by TheBalladOfChristian 1 review

How far would you go for the one you love?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-03-14 - Updated: 2012-03-15 - 2062 words

0Unrated
I walked around the chair, making sure the ropes were tight. I ran my hands through his short hair and down to his cheek where I slapped him.

"Wakey wakey, beautiful." I watched as he stirred, groaning. He tried to move against his restraints, only managing to flinch slightly. He opened his eyes and stared at me, fear struck. There was blood running down the right side of his forehead where I had hit him originally, knocking him out.

"U-Urie?! Where the fuck am I?!" He yelled and tried to move. The rope kept him exactly where I wanted him.

I flinched slightly, but caught myself quickly. "Don't worry your pretty little head about that." I smiled, thinking about everything I was going to do to him.

"I'll kill you, you punk! Untie me!" He yelled, glaring at me.

"But if I untie you, I won't get to have any fun." I smiled sadistically, earning a growl from the man. A whimper came for the corner of the room and I glanced up. Christian was curled up in an arm chair with a cover around her. She was sobbing quietly when I walked over to her. I kneeled in front of her and rubbed her arm soothingly. "This is all for you. Just for you." I whispered and kissed her forehead before going back to the guy I had tied up. "How about we start with the eyes."

His eyes widen when I grabbed the medical equipment I had acquired. "You sick fuck!"

I was sitting with Christian at the coffee shop. We were at a table, drinking the hot liquid and talking about our day, when he came in. I saw out of the corner of my eye how he looked at my friend. He had one thing on his mind and I didn't like it one bit. He sauntered up to us after getting his coffee and asked if he could sit down. There were plenty of seats available but Christian said yes. She was always too nice for her own good. I stayed silent, sipping my drink while Christian talked. She didn't seem to notice the leering gestures the guy kept making at her. It was making me sick to my stomach.

I managed to get Christian up, telling her we were running late for work. The guy asked for Christian's number and, like the sweetheart she is, gave it to him. Giving the guy the coldest stare I could muster, I walked Christian out of the shop. I told her she shouldn't have given the guy her number, she didn't know what kind of guy he could have been. She just waved her hand, saying I was being over protective.

Skillfully and quickly, I removed his eyes while he screamed in agony. I managed to keep the blood loss to a minimum. I want him to stay alive for as long as possible. He needed to feel all the pain I was going to inflict upon his body.

"Wh-why are yo-you do-oing this?" He stuttered out between groans of pain.

I placed the tool I used down on the tray and picked up a cleaver. "You hurt Christian. You have to pay for that crime. And hurting you is the simplest way." I smiled, watching his body shake. I ran my thumb across the blade of the knife, checking its sharpness. "Now the hands, yes?"

"N-no! Pu-pleease do-don't!" He cried out, pulling at the ropes.

Christian had been dating the guy for a few weeks. She looked like she lost a little weight, but she wasn't extremely thin to begin with so I ignored it. When the weight loss started getting drastic, I confronted her about it. I invited her over to my place for dinner, she always liked my cooking. When I asked her if anything was wrong she said it was no. She said she just hadn't been hungry lately. I tried to touch her arm but she flinched away from me. I noticed the bruise on her cheek when the hood on her sweater moved.

I asked what happened, concern filling my voice. I reached my hand up to her face but she pulled back, saying nothing happened. I asked how she got the bruise and she said it was an accident. She said she was being clumsy. I told her it looked like a fist imprint but she brushed it off. Suddenly, she had stood up and left. I tried to stop her, saying I'd keep her safe. She said she didn't need protecting, she said she was fine.

I raised the cleaver, ignoring his begging, and swiftly brought it down just above the wrist, cleanly removing his right hand. Blood began to seep down the arm of the chair, pooling on the floor. I turned and grabbed a towel, wrapping it tightly around the wound. I couldn't have him bleed out before I was done. He was yelling and sobbing incoherently. I grabbed the knife again and moved to the other side of the chair, repeating the process before wrapping the second towel around his arm.

His speech was beginning to slur and his movements started to slow, but I wasn't done yet. I slapped him with the back of my hand making sure he stayed conscious. He yelled out, his head jerking with the force of the blow. He was still cursing at me and I smiled. Christian was still curled up in the chair, barely watching what I was doing. Her body was still so thin. She was so damaged from this man.

"So, what shall we do next? I could shatter every bone in your body, or would you prefer if I just killed you now?" I asked him, knowing what I was going to do no matter what he said. His only response was to continue cursing at me, rage filling his voice. "Well, that makes my job easier." I picked up a baseball bat I had set on the floor and rolled it in my hands for a moment. I gave a small laugh and grinned as I swung the bat. It connected with his right leg just under the knee with a sickening crunch. He tried to move forward, screaming in pain, but the ropes held him still. I laughed again as I brought the bat back once more, sending it into his other leg. The snapping told me the bone was shattered. With one last swing, I connected the bat to his throat. He coughed violently and spat up blood. Some of it hit my face but I didn't bother wiping it away.

I dropped the bat and it rolled away. His breath was coming in short gasps. Sweat glistened on his skin. His head was leaning forward the blood was slowly dripping from the corner of his mouth onto his chest. He was still conscious but I knew I didn't have much time left before that changed. I heard Christian wimper in the background.

There was a frantic knock at my door. I looked to my clock. It told me it was just past one in the morning. I rolled out of bed and hurried to the door. I unlocked the bolt lock, but left the chain on and pulled the door open. Christian was standing there, shaking and crying. Quickly, I ripped the chain lock off and pulled the door open. She fell into my arms, sobbing. I kicked the door shut and took her over to the couch, comforting her. I asked her what happened but she just cried. I threw a cover over her shoulders and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. She was shaking so much.

I had turned on the lamp and looked at Christian. She had a bruise around her eye and her lip was bleeding. I begged her to tell me what happened. Her voice shook as she spoke. She said she found him in bed with another girl. She begged him to tell her it was just a once off, but he said he'd been cheating on her since they got together. Christian had yelled out 'I thought you loved me!' only to be rewarded with a laugh. The man said no one would ever love her. She had tried to leave but she was stopped. The man was much bigger than Christian especially since she had lost so much weight.

A punch was thrown and Christian was sent to the floor. She was beaten and raped by him and left on the floor, unconscious. She awoke several hours later in an empty house. She dressed as quickly as the pain would let her then came to my house. She was so scared and heartbroken. I kept her wrapped up in the cover all night, just comforting her.

I watched Christian for a few minutes before I picked up the scalpel. "This is gonna be just like open heart surgery. Except I'm not fixing anything." I giggled to myself as he flinched and weakly cried. I yanked his head back, giving me full access to his chest. Cutting his shirt with the blade, I pulled it open, revealing his chest. A few tattoos were spaced about, but I was too focused to study them. I let the blade run down the center of his chest, not deep enough to do too much damage, but deep enough to bleed.

"Are you scared?" He nodded his head as best he could and I smiled. "Good." I pushed the blade deeper into his skin, cutting through the muscles in his chest and going straight down to the bone. Blood seeped from the wound and I moved the blade to make two horizontal cuts above and below the line. He screamed out, begging me to end it but I shushed him. "It'll all be over soon enough."

I placed the scalpel down and opened the skin on his chest. I picked up another tool and cracked open the center of his rib cage. I forced the bones apart, holding them open with a retractor. I had the perfect view of his heart, nestled right behind his lungs. His whimpering was getting softer but his heart beat was as strong as ever.

"So, would you prefer I cut it out slowly or just went straight in and yanked it out?" A whimper was my answer and I smiled. "Yanking it is." I whispered. I reached my hand in and touched his heart. The blood made it slippery but I wrapped my fingers around the beating organ. His heart rate increased dramatically, making me laugh. I didn't waste any time in pulling with all my strength. Blood was still pumping through the arteries as it sat in my hand. The warm liquid was covering my hand, running down my forearm before it finally stopped moving. The smile never left my face while I watched him die.

"You break Christian's heart, I break yours." I spoke calmly, glaring at his lifeless body, before squeezing the organ in my hand and dropping it into his lap. I walked to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, washing all the blood off my skin and stripping my clothes off. I walked out and changed into a clean set of clothes I had brought with me.

I made my way back to Christian and crouched in front of her. "We need to go, baby." I spoke softly to her and she looked at me and nodded. I helped her to her feet and we left through the front door, locking it behind us. I lead her to my car and set her in the passenger seat, the blanket still wrapped around her. I walked around the front and got into the driver seat, putting the key in the ignition.

"What if someone finds him? They'll know it was us. I'm scared, Brendon." Christian's voice was barely above a whisper and it shook slightly. I took her hands and pulled it to my lips, kissing it gently.

"If he is found, I'll take all the blame. You did nothing. I planned everything. No one will ever hurt you again. I love you." She looked at me, eyes wide and tears running down her cheeks, before slowly leaning in.

"I love you too." She whispered as our lips connected.
Sign up to rate and review this story