Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Be My Saviour

Dear brother i have never asked this much of you, so please just take my other and show them how much i care

by Zombiekickass 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-15 - Updated: 2012-03-15 - 814 words

0Unrated
I woke up in a hot sweat. I was roasting. The dream or should i say nightmare seemed so real. My body still stung from the brutel beating in my dream. I took a few deep breaths before i got up and heading upstairs for a drink. I went and got a glass of water. I was shacking from head to foot. I needed to calm down, and rast. Strong gental arms rounded my waist. I could feel his breath on my neck and he gentaly kissed my head.

'You ok baby?' His voice was soft and sleepy. I melted against his body. I felt safe now.

'Just a dream' I sighed and put my glass down, turning his his arms and putting my hands against his chest. 'It felt so real, because it mainly was. It was different though. He got me like he always did. Beat me, called me names. But.. i don't know. It just... It was like ... ugh its hard to explaine. He was talking differently. Like he was from a different time or something and it was like i was watching it, watching him beat me to death. Then you turned up and ... and.. you said you loved me and that you where sorry that if things were different you would have stopped it, you where crying so hard i could feel your pain, then I woke up and i could feel my skin stinging. Like it really had happened. My heart hurt too, from what you where feeling. It was just weird.' I put my head against his chest, glad to feel him against me. I felt his muscels tence. He didn't lean down and kiss me like he had over the past few days. He just stood there, muscels tence, stoney faced. His eyes though, his eyes are what scared me. Like he was off in his one world. Terrer and guilt gripped his eris. His beautiful hazle eyes turned black. I stepped away from him.

'Gee..?' I didn't even move. He didn't even hear me. I was starting to panic. Afraied he'd snap like he did the other night. I called for Mikey. Mikey came rushing down the stairs, almost stumbling down the stairs, while trying to fix his glasses.

'What's going on? Frankie?' He stopped mid walk 'Gee..?' He walked over and gentaly pushed me out if the way so he could get to his brother. 'Gee..? Gerard Aurther Way answer me now'He slapped Gerard across the face, Gee snapping out of what ever trance he was in, looking shocked and dumfound. 'Good i have your attention, now do you want to inform me why the fuck your standing in the middle of the kitchen, at 3am, thinking about.. that.' Mikey raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer. But Gerard didn't speck. I looked between them both. I couldn;t take it anymore.

'I just told him about my dream and then... this happened.. did i do something Mikey? Did i do something wrong?' Tears sprung to my eyes. I had no idea why but it might of been the fact that i just and a dream about my father beating me to death, Gerard confessing his love for me (in the dream) to my dead body. and telling him about it and having him go all weird and scary, but right now i just wanted to hd under the covers and cry myself to sleep. Mikey walked over to me and hugged me.

'No Frankie, you've done nothing wrong. I promise, why don't you go back to bed and i'll talk to Gerard i'll send him down in a while, promise.' I nodded and looking over at Gerard, who was still stood there in shock. I slowly walked backwords, sturning around and walking back to Gerards room. I closed the door behind me and crawled into bed. pulling his pillow towards me and closing my eyes. I lay there for hours. Waiting from him to come back to bed. I heard them moving round upstairs so i new they where still here. Which made me feel slightly better. I had no idea what had just happened. But something was wrong, something was very wrong. and i didnlt know what i was more afraid of. Knowing what that 'something' was or my dream...



*]
[*Hello my lovely lovely cupcakes.

Here is the next chapter. The next chapter will be Gerard POV. writen by the Lovely #destinationdestroya, who has happly agreed to climb abored the cupcake train and ride this story out by my side. Soooooo get reviewing on this chapter and the next one will be quite a treat for you ;) as well as me because i have no idea what she's going to write.
[*ANYWAYYYS. Get your fingers tapping the keybored and review. Please and thank you
Sign up to rate and review this story