Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Past Ain't Through With You

Chapter Two

by JustYourAverageGirl 0 reviews

Bandit starts to make friends. Sort of a filler, but some important characters are introduced.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2012-03-17 - Updated: 2012-03-18 - 584 words

3Ambiance
Chapter Two
For her third period class, Bandit had study hall in the library. She realized that Miyazu no Chie was a big school and that the library would most likely be rather large, but nothing could have prepared her for just how large it was. There were shelves upon shelves of books. To an avid reader like Bandit, the place was paradise.
She’d finished the book she was reading the night before, and didn’t have anything else to read, so she took the opportunity to browse the shelves for a book. There were so many- and she didn’t know where to even start looking. Finally, after about twenty minutes, she found something and strolled over to the counter to check it out. The librarian was a mousy young man who commended Bandit’s taste in books.
When she was done, she made her way to a small, deserted wooden table in the back corner of the room, sat down, and started to read. It wasn’t long before her table was approached by two girls. One had black and blue hair, bright green eyes, and a striking resemblance to the Sara, the girl whose shrine she had been looking at earlier this morning. The other girl also had black hair and was incredibly petite.
“Is this where you guys sit?” Bandit asked.
“Yeah,” the petite girl said. Judging by her accent, Bandit thought she was Italian.
“I can move, then,” said Bandit as she started to gather her things.
“Oh, no, you don’t have to do that. Just sit with us, we don’t mind.”
Bandit introduced herself and the girl did likewise. Her name was Tanner, and the other girl with her was named Izzy. They were roommates, and they both seemed quite nice. The three of them chatted quietly about school, music they liked, what Bandit thought of Miyazu no Chie so far, and what seemed like a million other subjects. By the time the period was over, Bandit felt like she’d known these two girls for years.
“Sit with us at lunch, okay?” Izzy asked her as they left the library.
Bandit responded with, “Yeah, sounds good.”
Izzy walked off to her next class. Bandit wasn’t looking where she was going, causing her to crash into another student, knocking the girl’s books everywhere.
“Shit! I’m so sorry, let me help you,” she apologized as she knelt down to help the girl pick up the books and papers that Bandit had caused her to drop.
“Oh, it’s alright,” she said.
Bandit hadn’t really gotten a chance to get a good look at the girl, but when she did, well, let’s just say she was stupefied. She had spiky, electric green hair, huge gray eyes, and several piercings.
“I’m Linnea, by the way. You’re Professor Way’s daughter, right?”
“Um, yeah, that’s me, er, my name’s Bandit,” she stammered. God, this was so like her. Every single fucking time a pretty girl started talking to her, she became the most awkward person on the planet.
Linnea gave a small laugh. “Awesome. Thanks for helping me pick up my stuff.”
“It was the least I could do,” Bandit said, regaining just a little bit of her cool.
“Maybe I’ll see you around sometime?” Linnea asked.
Bandit nodded. “Definitely.”
The two girls parted ways, and Bandit left for her next class, feeling embarrassed and thrilled all the same.
Sign up to rate and review this story