Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Past Ain't Through With You

Chapter Three

by JustYourAverageGirl 3 reviews

Exciting stuff to make up for the boring-ness of the last chapter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-17 - Updated: 2012-03-18 - 368 words

5Exciting
Chapter Three
Peter Van Rijk let out a sigh. He missed Sara. She was like a sister to him. When he couldn't come to terms with the fact that he was gay, she was there for him. When his grandmother died, she was there for him. When he- well, you get the idea.
Peter couldn't help but shake the feeling that Sara's death was his fault. While nobody could prove it, he knew it was that awful bitch and her crew that did her in. And he also knew that the girl had always had a problem with him, so when he had inadvertently broken her best friend Jenna's heart, it would only make sense that they'd take it out on Sara. After all, everyone thought she was his girlfriend.
God, he wished she were here. She'd know what to do. Hell, if she were here, Peter wouldn't even been going through this right now. Sure, his boyfriend, Matt, had been extremely supportive, and he'd been seeing a therapist back home in Amsterdam, but he still missed her so much.
Taking a drag off of his cigarette, he looked out the window in the boys' bathroom, where he and Sara would always go to smoke. He was completely alone. In the distance, he saw a girl. She seemed to be... floating. No, that wasn't possible. It couldn't be, that would be downright insane. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to clear the image from his mind.
It didn't work. When he re-opened his eyes, she was quite a bit closer. He could now make out some of her features. The girl's hair was black and came to the middle of her back. She had bright green eyes. She looked like Sara. A lot like Sara. Too much like Sara.
She finally reached the windowsill, and Peter knew that it was really her. He didn't question it, didn't stop to wonder what was going on. He was just happy to see his friend again. He reached out and opened the window for Sara.
He didn't even have time to scream when she closed her hands around his throat.

A/N: Thanks for reading, and remember to rate and review!
Sign up to rate and review this story