Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

How Can I Ever Survive Without You?

by StakeMeBitch 10 reviews

"Would a kiss make it better?" Frank simply nodded and Gerard gave him one of the most pure, simple innocent kisses any two people had ever shared. xFRERARD ONESHOTx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-19 - Updated: 2012-03-20 - 1433 words - Complete

5Moving
So this is a oneshot I came up with aftet reading a short story. It's probably crap, but I wanted your opinions on it anyways. Hope you enjoy:)

XXXX

"I'm really fucking sorry! I can't be good at every single little damn thing you want me to, Frank! I'm not perfect okay? I make mistakes! You make me out to be so fucking much more than I really am! I'm not some sort of god damned royalty!."
*
"Gee, baby calm down. I'm sorry, I...I didn't mean...I didn't mean it."

"You never fucking mean it Frank! You never mean anything."

With that the older boy stormed out of the house into the 'Oh so beautiful rainy Jersey weather'. He walked for hours not going anywhere. Frank was all he had left. His mom was never home. His dad? The bastard left him before his younger brother was born. Mikey, his little brother, was dead. Gerard practicly felt dead too, walking in a zombie-like manner out there, in the pouring rain, alone. Completely fucking alone and miserable.

It had been four sleepless days scince the two boys had last spoken. Gerard hadn't been able to sleep without Frank beside him scince they started dating 5 months ago. He would just sit in the cold bed, starring into the dark room, his eyes swollen and stained cheeks from all the crystal tears. He hadn't bothered to get up to do anything except for the toilet and occasional showers. He hadn't even touched his sketchpad, the second love of his life, and he felt bad for it, but the feeling was washed away by his overwhelming misery.He hadn't ate in days. He had no appetite. And that was a shoker, he was the biggest sweet tooth.

The boy felt absolutely hopeless without Frank, his partner in crime, his best friend, his personal therapist, his little dwarf, his boyfriend...his lover.

Gerard layed there. Motionless. Empty. Thinking back on all the months they've been together, and the years building back to it. The greatest moments of his life. He remembered the first time they kissed.

The shorter boy was swinging on the tire swing on the park. He managed to stay on with Gerard's violent pushing. The younger boy claimed he could and would jump off from a higher point than Gerard, who simply denied the fact. Frank took a breath and jumped only to land on his hands and knees, scrapping them both up badly.

"Frankie!" Gerard darted to the boy who was now laying in the concrete floor. His eyes teared up as he looked up at the raven haired boy. Gerard's heart immediatly broke at the sight of Frank lying there crying.

"Frankie, sugar..." He helped the younger boy sit up and pulled him into his lap. Pressing a kiss to his cheek and putting Frank's head against his chest, gently he sighted. "You okay Frankie?" He felt him nod, a bit drastically. Gerard bit his lip and turned towards him.

"Would a kiss make it better?" Frank simply nodded and Gerard gave him one of the most pure, simple innocent kisses any two people had ever shared.

Gerard teared up even more at the beautiful memory, and bit down hard on his lip, the area around his teeth, surely white by now, if not bleeding from the preassure.

He couldn't stand being without Frank. He just wanted his best friend back. A small wimper came from the vampirish-looking boy, then he heard thunder clap, closing his eyes shut. Thunder had always been one of his biggest fears, but he'd always had Frank trought the storms. Not this time though, no, Gerard had no one there to kiss his forehead and run his fingers trough his silky hair and whisper soothing words to his ear.

He lived and breathed Frank. It wad almost scary to think about how much the older boy relied on him.

In almost an instant Gerard tried to clear his mind of any toughts of Frank only wanting to get some sleep. He had toughts that he never wanted to think. He thought about them, the first "I love you", the first kiss as a couple, the first 'Happy Hour'. He missed holding him and kissing him and snuggling him.

He missed him.

He missed his good night kisses. He missed his cigarrettes & Skittles breath.

With these toughts Gerard could only manage one thing. He slipped out of bed, slipped on a too tight black pair of skinnies, a black V-neck and a hoodie and pulled up his combat boots. Without leaving a note or anything he went outside. Gerard wasn't worried in the slightest of his mother coming home. She never did.

The ever so familiar pathway to his house felt so much longer than it normally did and he felt kind of weak without any food on his stomach, he didn't have much energy, but he had to, he had to go. This was what was supposed to happen. They'd argue and then realize everything was just so fucking peachy, right? Gerard hoped so, he prayed to whatever gods where out there. He even crossed his fingers, and even his toes. He needed him now more than ever. He regretted everything.

I love you. I love you. I love you. I'm so sorry.

His head wad spinning and he could hardly breath from running so hard. The rain fell down on him hard enough for it to feel like rocks. With a clench of his jaw he looked up, there it was. So close but so damn far away. It seemed like the boy could just reach out and touch it, but that was stupid. He kept running and running until finally he reached the house.

The world seemed to stop moving as he rang the door bell. He hoped to god that his parents were still out of town.

Bonnie opened the door and looked at Gerard. "Oh my. Rough night? I'm assuming you want F-"

"I need Frank, Bonnie. Scoot over." He then flew up the stairs, going straight into Frank's room. His eyes darted to the small boy lying on his bed. Dark purple circles rimmed his beautiful hazel eyes, and his chest nut hair was matted. Gerard left himselt look Frank over. He was wearing Gerard's old Iron Maiden hoodie. His stomach did all kinds of flips and flops of all sorts. Maybe he did still care.

His voice was quiet and full of emotion. "Frankie.." he choked up and had to blink to allow the tears that had been built up to fall.

"Frankie, I'm so fucking sorry, I'm sorry. I miss you. I need you. Your everything. I let my insecurities get the best of me and I wish I could just go back in time and take everything I said back. I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't draw, I can berely even fucking move without you there Frank, I love you, more than anything, more than anyone, and I know you won't believe me, but I do..I love you."

The younger boy's eyes filled with tears as he sat up, crawling off the bed and slowly making his way to Gerard.

"I love you too Gerard Arthur Way, more than anything. I'm so sorry for making you feel like you're nothing, because you're not nothing, you're everything and more. I love you until the day pigs fly and you run out of sass baby. It's me and you against the world."

With that the boy's lips crashed together in a kiss full of everything they missed. The boys loved each other more than anyone had ever seen someone love before.

"I missed you faggot." Frank's voice filled the room as the two pulled away. Gerard leaned in for another peck, leaving his lips rest against Frank's. Against them he mumbled..

"I missed you too midget." The boys made their way to the bed, snuggling and cuddling as close as they could be, trying to make up for the lost days.

The younger boy held him close to his chest, kissing his hair and whispering sweet things. They'd share kisses and they'd sing to each other goofily. Gerard soon fell asleep after sharing a few more I love you's. The younger boy was far too happy to sleep, but he did manage to speak, in a quiet tone not to wake him up.

"How did I ever fucking survived without a good night kiss from you, Gee?"

There it is! Hope you liked! R&R please?
xxo, Michael
Sign up to rate and review this story