Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > it happens

Real names

by killjoywantsacooki 0 reviews

Delusional Alive has a screwed up head.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-03-19 - Updated: 2012-03-19 - 1594 words

0Unrated

sorry i havent updated in a bit, ive been busy with school


Party poisons pov
“Whats your real name?” delusional alive asked, I looked at her, no one has asked for my name in years.
“Gerard, Gerard Way, yours?”
She kinda hesitated but then she said “Katherine Lynx”
“That’s a really pretty name for such a beautiful girl” opps did I just say that, I saw her cheeks get redder in the fiery light. She looked back at her friend then got up and walked away, I looked at frank (fun ghoul) “Oi don’t be such a pig to her, it’s just plan rude.”
“She started it”
“Not really” Mikey (Kobra kid) said
“Good point, you did start it in a way” Ray (jet star) looked back “imma go see whats going on over there” he got up and walked away.
“Look I don’t care who started it, ill finish it, just please, be nicer to her.”
“Fine”
“Thank you” I said. A few seconds later, Katherine sat down.

Delusional Alives pov

I looked at Poison, he looked at me, “everything ok” I said
“yeah.” He smiled.
“so how do you sleep out here, like aren’t you ever worried that Draculoids will find you?” violent stardust asked.
“No, we keep someone on guard, and if they become tired we swap” jet star said.
“whose on guard tonight?” I asked.
“him,” poison pointed to Jet.
“wha- why me?” jet complained
“because you haven’t done it in a while” poison said.
“but-“
“night” poison cut him off and laid down, right where he was, which was next to me, I looked at Jet and laughed, I felt something tugging on my jacket , I looked back to see poison pulling me down.
I laid down next to him, “this is us at night, you should see us at day”
“fuck you Gerard Way” Jet said.
“I heard that, and fuck you” he stuck up his finger and closed his eyes, I looked at him and closed mine.
“well well well” a voice said.
“korse” I said “is this real?”
“yes, but no at the same time”
“what how does that work?”
“I inserted a chip in the back of your head, so whenever I want to talk to you I can reach you I n your sleep”
“ well that’s not weird” I mumbled.
He ignored me “ive been told that you’ve become very good friends with the killjoys”
“who told you that?”
“ young violent stardust, shes very good for giving out news, but im afraid she might get in the way, I ask you this young killjoy kill her if you have to”
“yes, sir”
“good, now im going to leave you to dream your own” he said. It all faded to a burning room, someone stood there as I got closer I saw it was party poison, I got closer “Gerard” I whispered. He turned and looked at me, then without warning he smashed his lips against mine, as he kissed me harder, I saw the flames get closer, I tried to pull away but he just wouldn’t let me. I started screaming in his mouth. I woke up
Party poisons pov
I was on guard now, Ray needed some sleep, I gladly swapped, I didn’t do much guarding I sat and watched Katherine sleep, I got up and walked over to the Trans am, I totally forgot this was here, just as I got there I heard a scream, I ran back over to camp I saw Katherine screaming and thrashing around, I ran to her and shoved my hand over her mouth, “are you out of your fucking mind?” I hissed to her.
“sorry,” she whispered “bad dream”
“its alright, you cant control them” I smiled “you can go back to sleep”
“nah, its right, once im awake, ill stay awake”
“ok” I said, this was bad im not myself around her. “ well if you want you can help me on guard” I said to her, her face lit up.
“sure!” she stood up.
“well you look out there and Ill stay on this side” she walked away. I watched her walk away, I walked the discretion, I was staring out in to the Desert, I heard footsteps I turned around to see Alive running over to me “dracs” she panted out.
“ wake up the others” I said. She went over and woke up violent stardust, I kicked the others awake, I walked to Gracie “graice wake up” she half woke up I carried her to our car.
“whoa” delusional alive said “ how long has this been her for?”
“the whole time” jet yawed
“right theres not gonna be enough room in the car, Kobra you take the bike-“
“There’s a bike! I wanna ride it”
“its up to Kobra”
“yeah, sure just don’t crash it”
“YEAH!” she ran to the bike and kicked it up and did a few dounts. It was sexy. WHOA gerard did you just say that? ‘no you said it was sexy’ a voice in my head said.
“right well you need someone on the back” I looked around, no one said anything “fine I will” I got on the back. “to the diner” I said.
“I don’t know where that is”
“just follow the car” Mikey hit the gas leaving a trail of dust, she followed them, her hair whipping me on the face, so was her scent, we weren’t on the road long until the dracs started to come, I wrapped one arm around her waist and started shooting with the other, I realised that she only had one hand controlling the bike, she also had her raygun out shooting, this girl was amazing, I don’t even think she swerved. We got to the diner, I also didn’t see her miss a single Draculoid, we pulled up and I saw show pony standing out the front we got off, he came up to us “I just saw the other girl, she looked scared, her name is Violent Stardust, right?”
“yeah” Katherine said “and im Delusional Alive” she smiled
“nice to meet you, well when you go in there you will find Dr death, Desert Heart, Poison Blood, Atomic Whisper and im Show Pony”
“Hot Chimp already left?” I asked
“just yesterday” he said “oh, if I were you I would be prepared to die, those girl are gonna kill you because you are such beautiful young lady” Pony said to her, I saw the blood rush to her cheeks.
“thanks” she smiled, we started walking in the moment we got inside I moved away knowing what will happen, Show Pony was right, the girls came running up to her.
“your even prettier then Grace said” Poison Blood was the first one to get something out
“look at your hair” Desert Heart yelled “so long!”
“ look at her brilliant green eyes” Atomic whisper said, she was a pomme, so everything she said sounded funny.
I tuned out and walked over to the guys “did they do this to her” i asked.
“no, they just said hey and went back talking to Grace.” I looked up to violent stardust she stared down at Delusional Alive I looked at alive, Alive smiled, stardust shook her head, I swear I saw Katherines heart drop.

Delusional Alives pov
Once all the comments died down I walked over to Party Poison “well that was weird”, he laughed.
“I know-“
“whoa we got dracs coming I n from Zone 12” show pony said. The boys started to get up, but I stood up aswell. “let me and violent stardust handle this” I walked out, she followed. I got on the motorbike, so did she. We took off in the dust, when I saw the drac I pulled up, I got off, the drac pulled up his gun “wait” I said, I turned to violent stardust “what are you doing?”
“what?”
“you’re supposed to be making friends with the killjoys not be a stuck up snob”
“well its hard to make friends with them, im not good with making friends.” She said.
“your not trying very hard”
“well that’s because I don’t know what to say”
“um, excuse me, but your not suppose to be fighting” the drac said
“shut up” I told it “you think I didn’t know what to say, I just said what ever came to my head”
“least im not the one falling in love with the red head” she screamed at me. True story a voice in the back of my head said.
“no, Im becoming their friend until you, you’re a stuck up snob, that’s all you are!” I yelled at her, she lifted up her ray gun, I pulled mine up “go on shoot me, I dare you to,” I saw her finger inch closer to the trigger, so did mine.
“ill shoot you if I have too” I said “im not afraid to” at that moment her dinger hit the trigger I pushed mine down, I watched as her beam got closer hers hit me under my ribs, I fell to the ground, I didn’t se where mine hit her, but I saw her fall to the ground. The drac looked at me “im gonna have to kill you now too” I held my gun up and shot him, I crawled back on the bike and I was on my way back to the diner.
Sign up to rate and review this story