Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Id

Internal Suicide

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Ai's research group starts to fall apart in the unreal.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-19 - Updated: 2012-03-20 - 307 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Internal Suicide:

Ai grinned to herself in the lab. I've done it! I unlocked the id. I did it! I did it! Her project went well, too well even. Ai laughed to herself.

"Aren't you proud of me, mama?" she shouted. "I did this all for you! Aren't you proud of me?"

They're all gone, all of them. Not in one gulp; they ended up plucked off one by one. Michiro's body was found in his bathtub. Blood stained the white walls and water. He had his mouth and eyes wide open. He looked as if he had been clawing at his neck for days. There was also evidence of his internal organs ripped out of his body.

"Perfect! All perfect!" Ai hissed. "It's perfect!" She spun around the cluttered lab with her arms in the air. Noriaki hanged from the ceiling by a noose. His neck had been clawed at just like Michiro's. The sophomore's back, chest, and stomach matched his neck. His blood dripped onto the carpet. The boy's spine was twisted into two halves.

Ai twirled round and round in the downstairs lab. "I did it! I did it! I did it!" Her voice became choked with laughter. She fell back on a futon she made in the corner. Yu managed to get away somehow, but Kida-sensei took it all the worst. His neck was twisted in two with his throat clawed at to the muscle. His limbs looked crushed with two ton weights. The rest of his body ended up ripped to strands in a heavy pool of blood. His big vacant eyes stared at the ceiling. Ai laughed on her futon until breathless.

Bang! The cold steel of the handgun hit the tile floor. Blood and brains splattered against the wall. She didn't even draw in her last breath afterwards.
Sign up to rate and review this story