Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Id

Club Foot

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Haruka's spell starts to spread and another victim pays the price.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-19 - Updated: 2012-03-20 - 525 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Club Foot:

A blackened fog swallowed Tokyo whole. Everyone sunk into the unconscious. Haruka made the spell reach Ju-Oh-Cho as well, but no one noticed, or rather most didn't. However, a few did.

Jules never really had clear feelings about Seita. Sure, she toyed with him, but nothing came of it until today. She dialed his number in her phone. Come on/, she thought. /Pick up! Pick up!

"Seita's phone. I'm not in right now. Leave a message and I'll get back to you. Maybe…" Beep. Jules groaned. "Hey Seita-kun, it's me…" After Jules hung up, she went out for the day.

The streets felt dead with no one was in sight. Jules shuddered as she looked around. I hate this… She forced herself to keep walking.

"How are you? I missed you at school," the message said. Her footsteps echoed through the streets. Jules swallowed hard. Keep moving. Keep moving. Keep moving. She nearly jumped at the sound of her chattering teeth. She shook her head to herself. This is dumb. Why am I like this? Just get to school and figure out what to do next. Right…

Jules nearly jumped at the sound of her Amuro Namie ringtone. Jules slowly looked down and pulled out her phone. A puzzled look came over her face.

"4444444444?" Jules asked. "What the hell?" The call went straight to voice mail. Jules dialed up the number to the box to listen.

"You have one new message," the machine said. First came a low death rattle on the other line followed by a long pause.

"Why?" her own voice asked. The phone went click.

"What… was that?" Jules asked.

"Anyway, I wanted to tell you this," the message said.

Jules heard a low death rattle behind her. She froze as she turned her head. The girl could feel the hot breath hit her pale cheek. Her eyes widened at the soulless abyss before her. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest without touching it. Jules tried to move to one side in the narrow icy alley. The big black eye followed her every move. Jules looked around for escape. /No one will hear me out here/, she thought. Her heart sped up as she broke out into a cold sweat on her back. Her life rushed by her eyes, but she couldn't catch it in time.

"Why?" she whimpered. The claws ripped her chest wide open. She didn't even get time to feel it as silence blocked up her ears. The sound of the rip never made it to her brain. The kill took over five seconds that seemed to drag on forever. Jules fell backwards to the black ice below. Her blood looked like split juice as it seeped out of her torn up body. Her eyes remained wide open as she drew in her last breath for her physical body. Haruka's beast searched for more victims.

"Truth is, I really do like you. I mess with you because of it. I don't like you sick or in trouble. Call me back when you get better. See ya."

Outside, Seita's body cried soft tears.
Sign up to rate and review this story