Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Until Next Time

8 Years And You've Changed

by xxPanicFanxx 1 review

How could he do this to her? Was it because his friends were there? They used to be best friends for christ sake! What happened?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-03-19 - Updated: 2012-03-20 - 611 words

0Unrated
An eager 13 year old Cameron bounced in the passanger seat of her mom's old black pickup truck. After her parents got divorced she and her mom decided to move out to Las Vegas. Her older brothers stayed with their father in Michigan.

"When we get there I'm going to hang out with Ryan and we're gonna read and talk just like we used to and-"

"When we get there you're helping me unpack." Her mother butted in, laughing to her.

Cameron looked outside at all of the passing houses. "Are we there yet, mom?" She asked, leaning her head back in her chair. She had to admit she was tired, but she was not going to miss out on catching up with Ryan.

"No Cammie, I'll tell you when we get there, just try and get some sleep ok?"

"Alright." And with that she drifted off into dreamland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small jolt had wken her up from her dreams.

"We're here!" She screamed as she jumped out of the car. She immediately ran next door to her former best friends house. She quickly knocked on the door and began smiling like crazy as she thought of seeing Ryan again.

"Hi, can I help you?" A woman, Cameron guessed it was his mother, answered the door.

"Is uhm, is Ryan here?" She barely stuttered out, playing with the hem of her hoodie. His mother noticed the moving van and then it all came back to her. This girl infront of her was the sweet little grey eyed, blonde haired, baby.

"Cameron!" Ryan's mother nearly jumped at her, quickly grabbing her into a tight hug. "Ryan's in his room playing games with his friends, just go ahead up there." Cameron said a simple 'thank you' to his mother before walking up the stairs to reveal a door covered in Fall Out Boy posters and 'Keep Out' signs. 'Typical Ryan' she thought to herself. She remembered that they made a secret knock years ago when they had built a pillow fort and nobody but them could come in.

"Come in!" She heard who she thought was Ryan say. She cautiously opened the door and as soon as she spotted him her smile widened. He was sitting on his bed with three other of his friends playing a video game.

"Hi Ryro." She smiled and crossed her arms.

"Uhm, do I... do I know you?" He stuttered looking at this red-headed girl trying to decipher her.

"Cameron." She stated. He cocked his head to the right and parted his mouth slightly. "Rae. Cameron Rae. I used to be blonde. We were like best friends over the summer. 8 years ago..." She faded out. He then recognized her lisp, even though it was barely noticable now that she was older.

"Oh hey." She was surprised he wasn't excited to see her.

"That's it? I haven't seen you in how many years and all you have to say is 'oh hey'?" She said the last part in a deep, mocking tone. He let out a large sigh and rolled his eyes.

"Can you just go we're trying to play. We don't want you here." He spat at her. She narrowed her eyes and put her hands on her hips.

"You know Ryan you're a fucking jerk." She said before she stormed out.

When she got to her house all of her stuff had been moved out of the car and into her room. She flung herself onto her bed and began crying profusely. How could he do this to her? Was it because his friends were there? They used to be best friends for christ sake! What happened?
Sign up to rate and review this story