Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Weekend

Chapter 2

by Kikkin 0 reviews

Happy new year!

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-03-20 - Updated: 2012-03-20 - 1429 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2

------------------

“So, where have Shan and Tomo got to?” I asked as the clock was ticking nearer and nearer to midnight.
“I don’t know,” Jared answered. “Why?”
“I just thought I could say Happy New Year to them in…” I glanced over at the clock on the wall. “In 3 minutes…”
“Oh, ok… well you could always use me instead…” he smiled, “but just so you know it, I’m not planning to just say Happy New Year.”
“Oh…what do you mean?” I asked and took another sip of my drink.
“I don’t want to tell…you will have to wait and see…” he smiled at me.
I emptied my drink now… Did I just hear what I thought I heard? I looked at him and smiled…I didn’t know what else to do.

2 minutes later, the countdown began. The whole crowd shouted out…

10………

9………Jared got up from his chair

8………He moved over to me

7………He took my hand

6………I stood up

5………We locked eye contact

4………

3………He put his other hand on the back of my head

2………He pulled me close to him

1………

HAPPY……………………

Whatever…………Jared Leto was kissing me!!! Right on the lips!! I was so surprised by it that I backed away at once.
“Happy New Year, Tiegan!” he whispered. I didn’t hear it, but I read his lips. I didn’t answer though… I had no words.

We sat down again, but this time Jared pulled his chair up right next to me. We sat watching the crowd for a while, but all I could think about was that I could feel his thigh next to mine… Funny how such little things can make you go crazy…

We talked about all sorts of things, the conversation ran smoothly between us.

Then Shan came stumbling over to our table, and fell down on a chair across from me.
“So, where has the best friend got to?” he asked as he tried to focus on my eyes. He was pretty drunk…
“You mean Tomo?” Jared asked.
“No, the girl! Tori… Tomi… something.” he said and pointed at the empty chair next to him.
“Toni,” I corrected him, “she has gone back to the hotel! Why?”
“Got to talk to her! Bye!” He left the table again, and managed to tip the chair over as he went.
Jared quickly put the chair back up and turned to me.
“What was that all about?”
“I don’t know… Toni is the girl I talked to here earlier!”
“Oh…ok…” he answered as he got up from his chair.
“Are you leaving too?” I asked curiously.
“No, I need another drink!” he said and went across the room to the bar.

A few minutes later, Jared came back with drinks for both him and me.
“What is this?” I asked as he handed me a small glass. I took a big sniff and recognized it at once.
“Whisky,” he said as he sat back down on his chair, “I thought you might need it...”
“Oh?” I didn’t really understand why I should need it, but I quickly got the picture when he leaned towards me and placed a kiss on my temple. I turned in my chair and faced him with a big smile.
“What was that for?”
“You…” He took a big sip of his whisky.
“Me?”
“Yeah… because you are yourself and don’t put up a mask or something in front of me!” He fumbled around under the table to find my hand. I took it in mine and we sat like that for ages. We were just looking at each other and secretly holding hands under the table.

“I don’t meet many girls like you” Jared said to break the silence some minutes later. I blushed and looked down at the table.
“Do you want another dance?” he asked as another slow song streamed out of the speakers over in the corner.
I nodded and followed him out onto the dance floor. I placed my hands on his shoulders, but he took them and pulled them behind his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and we danced.

A little while later, Jared suddenly stopped. I looked up at him and he smiled to me. The most beautiful smile I had ever seen! I felt one of his hands on my back move up, and he placed it on the back of my head. I slid my arm under his and stroked the small of his back. With his other hand planted firmly on my back, he pulled me closer.
Still locked in eye contact, he moved so close to me that I felt his warm breath on my lips. I buried my other hand in his hair, and he kissed me…leaned in and planted a small kiss on my lips… He was an inch away from me for a second, and then I felt his tongue brush over my upper lip. I met his tongue with mine and kissed him deeply.

We must have been standing there kissing for a long time cause when he backed away from me and took my hand in his I saw that a lot of people were watching us.
“Come!” he whispered and led me across the room and outside.
“Where are we going?” I asked as he walked fast around the corner of the building, still holding my hand tightly.
“Just around here…” He stopped behind a big car. “Just a little more private here.” He said and pressed my back up against the cold brick wall. I gasped as I felt his lips on my neck. He lifted his head up and looked at me…searched my face… He ran a finger down my cheek and leaned in to kiss me. I met him in that kiss with all of me… Buried one hand in his hair again, and slid the other up under his shirt. I felt his muscles tighten as I touched his back.
“Whoa! You’re cold!!” he jumped.
“Yeah…it’s cold here…” I said and took my hand away. “Sorry!”
“That’s ok… maybe we should go somewhere a little warmer?”
I nodded and followed him back around the corner and out onto the open street.
“My car is a couple of blocks away.” He said and put his arm around me.
I stopped.
Was this really what I wanted? A one-night stand with Jared Leto…?
“What is it?” he asked and looked at me.
“I just think this is going a little fast…” I said shyly and looked down.
Jared put a finger under my chin and raised my face up so I had to look at him.
“I don’t want anything more than this,” he explained, “I just thought we could go for a drive…”
“So who is driving?” I asked. “We have both had a lot to drink…”
“Yeah, you’re right! We’ll just grab a taxi so you can go back to the hotel then.” he said and waved his hand out just as one drove by.

The ride over to the hotel was weird. We didn’t talk, and we didn’t touch…
We got out of the taxi and up to the front door of the hotel.
“Do you want to come inside for a while?” I asked and smiled at Jared.
“But…I…You just…” He looked shocked.
“Yes or no?” I asked and chuckled.
“Yes! Of course!” He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek as we walked up to my room. I opened the door and let Jared in.
“I’ll just go see if Toni is ok! You just make yourself at home!”
He nodded, and I walked over and knocked at Toni’s door.
No one answered.
I knocked again, a little harder this time. I heard someone make a lot of noise inside, and then the door opened. Toni stood there with only a blanket around her.
“Did I wake you up?”
“No…I was kind of busy…” she blushed.
“Oh? Who?” I asked curiously.
“Shan…” she tilted her head towards the bed. I looked over her shoulder, and saw Shannon sitting on the bed waving at me. I just smiled back.
“Ok…I’ll leave you to it then…” I laughed and turned to go back to my room.
“So, are you going to bed now?” asked Toni and looked at me.
“Nope! I have a visitor too…” I said and walked away with a big grin.
Sign up to rate and review this story