Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Up All Night

by killjoy_lockandload 1 review

Again sorry this took a while. The bet has been spoken. *Waycest mentioned not in it just mentioned* loads of ice cream and fun discussions. The title is Blink 182.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2012-03-21 - Updated: 2012-04-09 - 871 words - Complete

0Unrated
So as I keep saying, sorry for the delay but here's a lengthy chapter for you all. So I already have the next chapter planned and it will be the last chapter to TMWWGFH. BUT! Like I said earlier I'll be making a part two :) A lot more drama for that one. Anyways enjoy xo :)

Mikey and Gerard’s POV
"We came up with this bet.."
"Well Mikes there’s more than just the bet."
"Oh my god right! Okay so actually the story was Gerard and I have really embarrassing birthmarks. They’re kind of shaped like giraffes. Well Gerard’s birthmark is on his penis and mine is on my ass."
"Wait how’d you two know you had it there?"
"Well-"
"You two were so tired and horny you fucked each other!"
"WOAH! Hazel god no."
"What hot sex with each other BROMANCEE!"
"..eww. No ANWAYS!"
"GERARD AND MIKEY FUCKED!"
"NOO! LET ME FINISH! Our mom told us. She told us how cute we were when we were babies an-"
"What happened?"
"RAY!"
"Sorry bro."
"then she told us we had the same birthmark in different places."
"Where the hell is this going?"
"Frank shush, Mikey I got this."
"So the bet was we would never speak of this to anyone. If we did, even if the slightest word ‘birthmark’ and ‘ass’ or ‘penis’ were in the same sentence, we’d have to wear a dress."
"Wow, that’s the stupidest bet I’ve ever heard."
"Well what do you expect from two brothers at 7am?"
"BROSEX!"
"HAZEL, STOP JUST STOP."
"Make me brotherfucker!"
"Hazel I will shove my fucking di-"
"WOAH okay let’s wrap this up. So I ended up mentioning the birthmark to James and Gerard heard sooo yeah. Basically that’s the story."
Gerard’s POV
"So HAZEL, what do you have to say for yourself?"
"BROSEX!"
"Well since I didn’t get to finish my threat..I WILL SHOVE MY FUCKING DICK DOWN YOUR THROAT!"
"Really? Wow. Not that I’ve expected any different from a guy who wanted to plow me."
"What-how-what-FRANK!"
"I swear dude I didn’t say a thing!"
"TORFRO?"
"Yeeeessss?"
"Ray don’t lie, your face says you did it. You-oh-dammit Ray I will get you back."
"ENOUGH WITH THE REVENGE!"
"James, you should know this is aaallll they do is get each other back. So anyways Gerard."
"What?"
"Now that your utterly embarrassed and we all know you wanted to plow me and in your sexual fantasies you’d love to have a threesome with me and Frank, how about some ice cream eh?"
I face palmed. Like I swear I almost knocked myself out. Mikey was ghost white and the rest of em were down on the floor laughing.
I swear, I WILL get them ALL back…not in a deathly I’m going to kill them all way, but fun stupid revenge. Like a rubber chicken with pudding. Okay maybe not pudding, or a rubber chicken. But something.
Pudding’s a funny word.
Hazel's POV
"GERARD!"
"What, huh?"
"Get out of your threesome fantasies, what kind of ice cream do you want? We got strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, that chocolate and vanilla swirl shit, cookie dough, ben and jerry’s cherry shit and late night snack."
"Damn does you Grandmother-"
"Buy every ice cream on the planet? Make sure we have enough? Keep it in the house cause she knows I love it to death? Yes."
"Awesome. Hmm..Cherry shit and cookie dough."
"Cool."
Everyone had a different mixture of ice cream. Little did they know, I have my secret stash of caramel coffee ice cream and late snack. My favorites.
"I think I ate too much ice cream."
"You always eat too much fuckfro."
“At least I don’t have threesome fantasies.”
"At least I don’t jack off in my best girlfriend’s house, from simple teasing."
"Woah that seemed like forever ago."
"Right?"
"Well now that we’re all ice creamed out and revenge took it’s toll, let’s all crash. I’ll make breakfast in the morning, unless Grammy get’s up first."
"I love how you call her Grammy."
"Shush. She’s always been Grammy and will always be Grammy."
"What time is it anyways?"
"I don’t know 6 fucking something?"
"Who knows. You guys want to just crash here? Or my room?"
"Here."
"Well pull out the couch. I’ll go get blankets and such."
After all that and we were all comfortable of course everyone was asleep but me. I was wrapped in Frank’s warm strong arms. He looked like a little Angel when he was asleep. But something felt weird inside of me. Like something was breaking. It was probably nothing. Probably just the ice cream making my stomach twist...


Hello lovely readers! What did you think of this chapter? What do you think is bugging Hazel?Review it with your predictions.Hope you liked it xoxo

So Random stuff. I love the word insubordinate. Not sure why, it's just big and fancy and I really enjoy it.My civics teacher uses it a lot too What words do you like/hate? Let me know loves :)
Sign up to rate and review this story