Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

We've Got a Big Mess On Our Hands.

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

LAST CHAPTER OF TMWWGFH!! Hazel encounters a sad day, what happens when Frank and Hazel's dad meets? And exciting news. The title is The Academy Is.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2012-04-09 - Updated: 2012-04-09 - 2077 words - Complete

0Unrated
Last Chapter y'all! I hope you enjoy it because this was 11 pages long..I usually only do 4 or 5 so you're lucky I love you. Anyways this has been an amazing experience and I hope you enjoy it! :) xo

Hazel’s POV
The whole time the guys were asleep, I twisted and turned, woke up a few times, fell back asleep and the last time I woke up, I stayed up. It was about 9am so you know only about 3 hours of sleep. I swear this wasn’t the ice cream making me feel weird.
I got up and almost stepped on a sleeping Gerard, who looked as if he fell of the couch. Wouldn’t be surprised. I went in the kitchen, flicked on the light to make some coffee.
"Oh Hazel, I didn’t know you were up."
I nearly jumped out of my fucking skin.
"Fuck James, why are you up?"
"I had to pee. But since your up, I might as well stay up."
"Want some-"
"Sure."
"How did you know what I was going to ask?"
"Well for one, I’ve known you for a fucking long time and for two, it’s morning and you look you didn’t sleep all that well."
"I didn’t. Something inside me feels really really weird. Like my heart is gone."
"Is there anything I could help with?"
"I don’t think so, not this time at least. I’ll go talk to Grammy she should be up watching her morning news."
"Okay, I’ll be down here when you’re done."
"Kay."
I rushed upstairs to hear everything silent. I guess she wanted to sleep in. So I decided I’d wake her up. She hates sleeping in late.
James’s POV
I watched the coffee until the last drop hit the full pot. I poured 2 mugs to make mine and Hazel’s coffee. Until I heard a scream and I spilt some coffee and burned my hand. Next Hazel ran down crying.
"James! James Oh my god, James!"
"Hazel, darling calm down."
"I-I can’t Gra-Grammy she-s de-"
She busted into another fit of tears.
"Hazel come here."
I hugged her tight. Tears still streaming down her face.
"What’s going on in he-"
I looked at Frank with sad eyes.
"Hazel, look at me. It’s going to be okay. Go to Frank. He’s right there, I’ll call Nay. Okay dear?"
She nodded at me with her teary green eyes.
I watched her walk over to Frank and cry into his shoulder. He kissed her head and that’s when I decided to grab my phone and call Nay.
"Nay, hey it’s Jay."
"Hey Jay, everything going okay?"
"Well uh, not really. I mean everyone here is great, Hazel’s boyfriend is nice."
"SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!?"
"Yeah. He’s a sweet guy. But listen. Grammy uh passed away.."
The phone went silent.
"Nay?"
A shaky voice came in through the fuzziness of the phone.
"When did it happen?"
"I’m not sure. Hazel just found her maybe 15 minutes ago."
"Uhm -sniffle- okay, I’ll be up in a bit. Close her door please James? And just comfort Hazel. I’ll be up as quick as possible."
"Alright Nay. I promise. Please be safe though. Hazel and I love you."
"Love you too. See you."
"Bye."
I sat in the kitchen to drink the rest of my coffee.
"Hey James."
"Frank, how is she?"
"She’s okay at the moment. Sleeping in her bed."
"Good."
"So what happened? What got her like that?"
"Her grandmother passed away. Not sure when or how. But Hazel found her."
"Holy shit."
"Yeah. I’m not sure what’s going to happen though. Her aunt is coming up now. It’s going to be a few hours until she gets here though. But with Hazel, she’s not going to want to come back to Connecticut now."
"She may have to though. Unless someone in the family keeps this house up for her and Hazel stays here, she’ll probably have to go back."
I had nothing to say. If Hazel left, they would all miss her.
-3 hours later-
Gerard’s POV
"Dude, I can’t believe Hazel’s grandmother died."
"I know. I can’t imagine the feeling."
"That would be like if Helena ever died. We wouldn’t be able to take it."
"Mikey, shut up. That’ll be a longtime from now."
"Where’s she going to go?"
"Frank what do you mean?"
“This is her grandma’s house, she’s gone now. What if she goes back to CT? Guys, she’s one of the best things that’s happened to me. I can’t see her go. It would be too heartbreaking."
"Frank cheer up, she may not even go."
"But-"
"Stop. She’ll be okay, she’ll most likely stay, now go see if she needs you or if James needs you. Cheer up bud."
James’s POV
"Hey Nay, good to see you."
"Yeah James you too. I have to admit I speeded on over hence being like an hour early."
"It’s alright. Um you know the house. She’s upstairs. I don’t know who you want to call first. Hazel’s been napping. Well I think, I’ll go check on her and tell her you’re here."
"Thanks Jay."
"Anytime."
I walked downstairs and knocked on the door.
"Hazel? You okay dear?"
"James? -sigh- yeah come in."
I walked in closed the door and sat next to her on her bed.
"I just didn’t expect her to go. It was so sudden. I can only imagine how B feels. Wait did anyone even tell her? Should I call her?"
"Hazel calm down. I called her like 3 hours ago and she’s here. She’s upstairs calling people. Letting family know, the hospital, and yeah."
"Well that’s good. Maybe I should get up to go see her."
"I think that would be a great idea."
Hazel’s POV
"Okay, let me get myself dressed and I’ll be up in a sec. Make me some coffee?"
"Sure."
"Wait make two mugs. I’ll bring one up to B, kay?"
"Gotcha."
He went upstairs.
I pulled on my gray sweatpants. These things are huge as fuck, always have to tie them with a hair tie. Then I grabbed my Blink 182 shirt. Never can go wrong with that.
I ran upstairs to meet James.
"Thanks boo, I’ll be back."
"Okay."
I talked to auntie B about what was going on and where the wake/funeral would be and blah blah blah and would I have to go back to CT.
-1 week later-
The whole family’s here at the wake, well except for John. I introduced Frank to the family. They all seemed to love him. Auntie B still couldn’t believe I had a boyfriend who was so sweet, and nice. Aside from the appearance of the boy. I had all the guys here. Mikey and Ray’s eyes were glued to my twin cousins. Jane and Janell. They were from my mom’s side. Beautiful girls, blonde hair, tan, tall, bright blue eyes. We looked nothing alike. Plus they were total bitches. Now they’re faking that they 'loved' Grammy and they’re 'so sad' that she died. They barely knew her.
"Hazel who are they?"
"My cousins, Mikey."
"They’re hot."
"Well go talk to the fake bitches. I don’t."
"They’re hot."
"Mikey just walk away."
"Wait what are their names?"
"Jane and Janell. Jane left, Janell right."
"Cool thanks."
He’s an idiot.
"Hazel, you okay?"
"Yeah I’m fine, how are you Frank?"
"Good, your family is cool. Your cousins over there? So fake."
"Don’t I know?"
"They were like watching me talk to your mom and aunt."
"They think you’re a major babe."
"Your mom and aunt?"
"No my cousins."
"Oh, well aren’t I?"
"Of course you are. They’re just known as the perfect girls. Pretty, straight A’s, angels. SO they want to get rid of that rep and go after the bad boys."
"But I’m not a bad boy."
"Little they know huh?"
The ceremony went on. The burial is when a lot of people left. We requested for it to be only family but they still let me have the guys there.
That’s when my dad showed up. Drunk none the less.
"Every-evswone I-I’m here."
"Is that your dad?"
"Yes, Frank that’s my one fucking excuse for a father."
My dad walked over to me, well more stumbled.
"Hazel..."
"D-dad what do you want?"
"It-ts moore of of uh wht I don' want."
"And what would that be?"
"F-for you to c-come home."
"Well I wouldn’t want to live with a fucking douche bag, so that’s fucking dandy for me."
"You neva eer speak to your fader like that."
He raised his hand to hit me. But before he hit me, Frank ended up punching my father square in the face. By this point everyone was watching. Frank and dad were fighting.
All you heard was something of swears and who are you’s. The rest of the family turned to finish the burial. When I ran down a few rows of where the fight was happening. I only ended up getting punched by my father.
"Hazel, is th-is your boyfrien'?"
Gerard and Ray came running next. Ray held back my father and Gerard held back Frank. Mikey and James were next to me.
"Yeah I am her boyfriend scumbag. But I know your nothing of a father."
"Oh but I-I know somethin', you mr. boyfrind are goin' to b-be a dad."
"Sure the fuck I am. You want to-"
"LISTEN TO ME. Little shit, she’s glo-glowin' I know that sight well. You got me daughter knocked up. Have a gr-eat life."
He knocked Ray in the ribs and scurried off.
By this point my mom, auntie B, and my other grandmother were down at the scene. Frank’s face and suit were bloody and for once I saw the truth on my mom and grandmother’s face. For once, they believed me. That’s when I passed out.
The next time I woke up, I was in a place with blankets and white walls and a small tv. The hospital.
I looked next to me and Frank was sleeping in a chair.
His face was bruised and puffy. I wanted to cry. But I don’ t think I’d be able to with this killer headache.
"Hazel?"
I love that sleepy voice.
"Hey Frank. How long have I been here?"
"Two days. You’ve been out the whole time."
"Have you been here with me the whole time?"
"Yeah. Your mom brought me some stuff."
"Was my dad right?"
"With what?"
"Me being pregnant?"
He walked over to me, kissed me and smiled.
"Actually yeah."
"Really?"
"Yeah. We’re going to be parents."
"Wow. That-That’s crazy!"
He kissed me again.
"Isn’t it?"
"Wow. Wait what happened to me?"
"Your dad punched you and you knocked out a bit later. You have a slight concussion. But you’ll be okay."
"I still can’t believe I’m pregnant."
"I can’t believe I got you pregnant."
"I know. Oh! One last thing, do I have to go back to Connecticut?"
"Well.."


BOOM! Cliff hanger(again.) you'll have to find out what happens in my next story. I'll edit this one with a link to the new one when I finish writing it. So what did you think of this chapter? The entire story? It's kind of sad that this is over. Like what the hell? I remember starting this story and being happy that one person read the first chapter. Thank you all for sticking through this epic adventure(and it's not over yet) but sticking through my stupid delays and shit.

Random stuff!! How was your Easter?! What's your absolute favorite candy? AND CAN YOU BELIEVE FRANK IERO HAD A SON!!! AND HE NEVER TOLD ANYTHING?!?!? HE KEPT IT A SECRET THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME! OMGOMGOMG MILES AHHH! yeah so I'm excited, the first my chem boy. Anyways thanks for reading and I can't wait to have you read the next story ;) adios amigos xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story