Categories > Original > Romance > How did i get so lucky?

Pleasure and Pain

by WishUWereHere 0 reviews

ll about the sex. only short but not finnished yet.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-03-22 - Updated: 2012-03-22 - 334 words

0Unrated
Jared untied my hands and feet as promised and came back up to face me. 'well, i gotta say Sam i love the way you say my name'.

i giggled and replied 'i like the way i say your name'. 'kinda leaves me breathless'. I reached forward and ran my fingers through his hair gripping his neck and pulling him towards me for a delicious kiss.

Jared rolled onto his back and looked up at me smiling. The moon light coming through my window adding a beautiful highlight to his torso. Mmmmm he had a perfect body. I traced my fingers along his jaw line, down his neck and across his chest before taking his nipple between my teeth and gently pulling on it. He let out a moan which i don't think even he had expected. I traced my fingers over every muscle on his body before my hand reached for his thigh. How can someone so perfect be in my bed i thought.

My hand found his penis and when my fingers wrapped around it he breathed in very deeply. I slowly stroked his shaft and massaged his balls. I heard his breathing quicken as i came forward and ran my tounge along its underside. He reached down, grabbed my arms and pulled me up to face him. His tounge parting my lips as he said 'i'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before'.

That was it, i was his. "Jared, oh God i want you, i want to feel you inside me, fucking me'.

He entered me slowly, carefully without hesitation. Oh God he was bigger than i'd expected but a pain i relished. I moaned very loudly and dug my nails into his shoulder. 'Holy fuck that is good' 'don't stop fuck me harder Jared'.

He smiled at me and breathed 'You've been a bad girl Sam'. 'i need to punish you'. With that he thrust in deeper than i thought was possible and i screamed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story