Categories > Original > Romance > How did i get so lucky?

Riding the Wave of Ecstacy

by WishUWereHere 0 reviews

Sam lets Jared tie her up. Sorry guys, this ones short cause i got a bit excited and had to take a break. lol

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-27 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 432 words

0Unrated
I felt a little scared as i watched him tie my wrists to my bed head. What the hell had i got myself into. He could see the scared look in my eyes. 'Shhh trust me' he whispered in my ear 'i just want you to have a good time'. 'I'll untie you in a minute i promise'.

He got out two more scarves and tied my legs to either bedpost. i turned my head and took a deep breath. 'Sam, you need to look at me' 'i'm not going to do anything weird on you' 'i am however going to tease the hell out of you until you scream my name'.

He kissed my mouth softly and passionately while his hands slid up and down my arms. It ticked but i could not move. His mouth moved down to to my neck and chest. He cupped one of my brests and squeezed it a little to hard and pinched my nipple i let out an unexpected moan. 'That's it baby it feels good doesn't it'. he whispered. His tounge flicked back and fourth across my nipple and i arched my back. Jared moved lower kissing and licking and gently biting all the way to my thighs. He came back up and found my lips. 'i'll untie you shortly, first i have to taste you. Taste your desire'. He moved down my body again and positioned himself between my thighs.

'Oh God, please don't Jared' 'i know i'm not going to be quiet'. 'that's what i want, i want you screaming my name'. 'Let me know when your about to come' I could protest no longer. his tounge flicked back and fourth across my clit and delved into my opening. His fingers mooved inside of me and down my thighs. He gently then more forcebly licked, sucked and nibbled on every part of me. Oh god he knew what he was doing and i was tied to my bed a prioner of my own desire.

i felt the tingle start, felt it pull and contract my muscles. I was on the brink of ecstacy and i could not do anything about it.

'Oh God,Jared no please i want you please i begged. Shhhh in a minute baby i want you to come'. I could not contain it any longer. All the tension and all the passion washed though me like a violent wave. I screamed out his name and he moved back to find my mouth. He kissed it passionately, lovingly, tenderly as i rode out the last waves of ecstacy.
Sign up to rate and review this story