Categories > Original > Romance > How did i get so lucky?

Dance with me

by WishUWereHere 0 reviews

they end up at Sams house. Shannon and Casey hook up and Sam and Jared really start to get hot and heavy pls review

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-27 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 962 words

0Unrated
The four of us sat outside on my deck and drinking beer, wine and the occasional tequila shot and devouring the platter of antipasto, fruit, nuts and cheeses i'd prepared. 'This is awesome' said Shannon 'you eat like this often'. 'sometimes, it's nice to kick back with a glass of wine and a plate of antipasto when the summer nights are this nice and i'm not in the mood for cooking'. 'Usually i'm sitting here alone'. 'Tonight however i'm lucky to have my best friend and two hot guys join me'. 'It's our plesure' said Jared as he put his hand on mine.

'Hey you have guitar i noticed, do you play' said Shannon. 'Nah, maybe two chords and badly' 'It's my brothers'. I said. 'Go get it and i'll play something for you' 'if you wan't' said Jared. 'Really, oh God yeah'. I ran to my room to get the guitar and gave it to Jared. 'So, what can i sing for you'. 'I don't know, you pick' i said.

I cannot believe he's going to sing for me. I think i wanna just die a little inside from the excitement. 'How about 'The Kill' you told me it was one of your favourites.

As Jared sang Shannon softly drummed away on his knees. Casey and i were smiling at both of them. What a night to remember. And i think it's only just starting. He finnished singing and put the guitar down when I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and said 'thank you'.

'I think i've had too much to drink, not sure i should drive' said Casey. 'No Probs take the guest room' i said to her. 'Thanks, we will' announced Shannon with a grin. That's all Casey needed. She grabbed Shannon by the hand and off they went.

I looked at Jared and he smiled and moved closer. 'Glad i finally got you alone Sam'. All i could do was smile. 'When you showed up tonight i had to do a double take' 'i mean, i only met you once today and i thought you looked kinda cute'. 'i know i remembered your face and those beautiful hazel eyes but, that dress i was not expecting'. 'i saw you surveying the room looking for me i guess and i saw all these people looking at you and i had to let them know your mine'. 'At least for tonight'

I don't know what music had been playing on my stereo up to that point but Jeff Buckley started up with Everybody Wants You. 'Lets dance' said Jared as he got to his feet and pulled me with him. He pulled me close and tight against him one arm around my waist the other holding my hand aginst him. I could feel his heartbeat through his shirt. I'm sure he felt mine because if felt like my heart would jump out of my chest. He bought his lips down against my neck and along my shoulder leaving tiny kisses as he moved. I arched my back and came back up to meet his lips. He tasted so good. My mouth parted a little and he ran his tounge across the tip of mine. I got a little more confident and sucked on his bottom lip as we pulled away. Jared had a look in his eye i had never seen before. I was a little scared and a litle excited.

He must of noticed my expression change. 'Sam i don't want you to do anything your not comfortable with'. 'I want you, I hope you want me too but, i'm not going to force myself on you tonight or any other night'. 'That's not me'.

I smiled pulled myself out of his grip and took a few steps towards the back door. And said in the most seductive voice i could muster 'So Jared are you coming'

I took his hand and led the way to my bedroom. I closed the door and turned to face him. The moonlight coming through my window made his eyes sparkle. He took off his jacket and tossed it onto my chair and slowly walked towards me. I bent down a little to take my heels off and tossed them into a corner. I heard a bang from the next room and the sound of someone falling out of bed and laughed and then so did Jared. 'We should be more careful' i said 'i don't want to wake up with an egg on my forehead'. 'I won't let you fall baby'.

He unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the floor. I ran my hands over his smooth perfect chest. His hands came up to untie the neck of my dress. 'thank god i removed the hollywood tape earlier' i thought. My dress fell to the floor with a swoosh sound and i was standing there in only very skimpy black lace underwear. Jared removed his belt and trousers as i moved a little closer to my bed. He came up behind me with both hands on my hips kissing my neck and shoulders. I could feel his growing manhood getting bigger pressing against my buttock. I turned to face him and planted kisses along his jaw.

'Sam i need you, i need to feel your body against mine, i need to explore every inch of you'. 'I want fuck you i want you to fuck me back'. He carried me to my bed and was his. We touched and caressed every inch of each other before he said 'do you have a scarf'. 'Yes, why' i said breathless. 'i wannna stop you falling off the bed he whispered in my ear'. I smiled 'top drawer, right side'.
Sign up to rate and review this story