Categories > Original > Romance > How did i get so lucky?

Can i really wear this dress.

by WishUWereHere 0 reviews

Sam wears a knockout dress and Jared is not the only one to notice. Story will hear up more next chapter i promise. please rate or give feedback

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-26 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 1084 words

0Unrated
I got out of the shower feeling like i'd won the lottery or something. Now what the hell am i going to wear.

I opened my wardrobe and sifted through some dresses. All realy pretty some sexy even but none were exactly right for this occasion. Then i remembered i had a beautiful dress in my guest bedroom that i've never worn. It was a dark emerald green, low cut halter, backless and very floaty. It was on sale and i thought it was amazing. But, it was the kind of dress you couldn't just wear to any old occasion. I held it up against me and looked in the mirror. Oh yes, this was the one. I was going to be brave and have to be bra-less for this one.

I straightened my hair and pulled the sides up nice and sleek and pinned them in place. Did my makeup and just as i was slipping into my dress my phone got a message. 'Leaving in 5 do you have condoms or should i get you some'. Thats Casey always thinking about sex. 'I'm ll good but you might need some for yourself' i sent back. 'I doubt it' was her reply. 'I guess i know something you don't then' i replied with and then started to count 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. My phone rang. 'Ok' said Casey 'spill, what do you know'. Well, i began Jared called me and said Shannon ws asking about you. 'Seriously he called to ask you about me'. 'He wanted to know what time we'd be getting there and that Shannon wanted to know if you were single' "i told him you thought Shan was kinda hot'. 'Oh my God Sam you are the best' 'I'm leaving now'

While i waited for my friend to arrive at my house i turned on the stereo. Hurricane blasted out of my speakers. I was smiling like a cheshire cat when Casey burst though my front door.

'Hey Sam i was thinking...' she stopped and gasped 'Oh my lord you look incredible'. 'Jared is gonna flip'. 'You don't think it's too revealing or innapropriate for the function' i asked. 'God no Sam i think you are going to turn a few heads tonight. Jared might have competition'. 'The competition can go to hell' i said 'let's go'.

I decided to drive tonight as it was only about 15 minutes from my place and if Jared was up for more then maybe i could suggest my place as i live close by. I think i'd be more comfortable in my own place.

We pulled up at the venue and as soon as i got out of my car i felt really self concious. 'Hey Sam, If you see my booob trying to escape from my dress can you let me know quietly i'm hoping this tape holds up'. she nodded and gave me a silly hand signal.

We entered the venue and scanned the room looking for them. I had alot of eyes looking back at me but not the icy blue ones i'd hoped to see. Wow maybe this dress was a little to revealing afterall.

Just then a hand touched my shoulder and slid slowly to my waist. i let out a little gasp as i felt a surge of electricity run through me. He leaned in close and breathed in. 'Wow Sam, i had no idea you were going to tease me like this'. I spun around and locked eyes with Jared. 'I'm not trying to tease anybody' i said seductively. 'Really, because that dress tells me other wise' Jared looked down my dress and back up and smiled that sexy, mischevious smile. 'So, you like my dress i take it'. 'Yes' said Jared 'very much'.

Jared kissed me then Casey on the cheek and took both our hands and led us outside to where Tomo was seated. 'Wow girls you look amazing' said Tomo. 'Thanks' i said and took a seat opposite him. Casey was about to sit down when Shannon siddled up next to her and presented her with a glass of wine. 'Casey you look awesome black is my favourite colour' said Shannon commenting on her dress. 'Um thanks you look really good too' she said and i'm sure she was blushing. Shannon handed me a glass of wine looked at the neckline of my dress and Jared said 'eyes up bro'. 'oh shit sorry, nice dress Sam. Looks good on you'. I blushed this time. Jared leaned in to me and said 'how did the shower go did you manage to wash away those improper thoughts about me'. 'Hmmm eventually' i said. 'yeah i had some solo fun myself' replied Jared.

As we wandered around and looked at the beautiful peices Jared's hand never left my arm or my waist. I marvelled at how easily he chatted to people and how normal he seemed. Not at all like the rockstar i pictured in my dreams. He was really sweet and a little goofy i thought. It made me like him even more.

As the evening was nearing its end I plucked up the courage to ask 'what next'. Jared grinned and said 'did you drive'. 'Yep' my reply. 'How far away do you live' Jared asked. 'Oh about 15 minutes' i said. I saw a playful look wash over his face. 'Well then lets go'. Jared jumped in the front with me and Casey was in the back with Shannon and Tomo. Tomo wanted to go back to his hotel to phone his sweetheart Vicki so we dropped him off and drove to my place. It was a pretty quiet trip appart from the sounds coming from the back seat. I looked in the rear view mirror to see Casey and Shannon locking lips.

I pulled into my driveway and invited everyone inside. As the lights flicked on the boys looked stunned. 'Wow, you live here by yourself' said Shannon. 'Yeah, It's all mine. I bought it a few years ago and have been doing it up myself' Casey will show you around while i get some drinks and food organised.

Shannon went to check out the house with Casey and Jared came bounding into my kitchen. He put one hand either side of my face and bought it up to his. His breath was sweet and cool and his lips were soft and smooth as they found mine. The kiss was brief but left us both longing for more.
Sign up to rate and review this story