Categories > Original > Romance > How did i get so lucky?

Improper Thoughts Begin

by WishUWereHere 0 reviews

Jared and i realise we re going to the same event that night. And he makes it clear he is interested in more. (This is where my dirty mind takes over. enjoy)

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-19 - Updated: 2012-02-20 - 1381 words

0Unrated
The rest of our lunch went by pretty smoothly. Jared and the boys were now eating and engrossed in converstion amongst themselves and Casey and i were working out what we would wear later tonight. Casey's sister Tanya worked for an event planner and had given us tickets to a gallery opening tonight. She assured us there would be lots of hot guys there and had heard that a few cool celebrities would be showing up.

'I wonder who will be there' i said excited. 'Tanya wasn't sure, but she did warn me not to make an ass out of myself and do anything to embaress ber' 'like i would do that' Casey announced louder than intended. A few people glanced at us including Jared, Shannon and Tomo who all smirked. Casey actually looked a little embarressed which did not happen often. I poked my tounge out at her and she rolled her eyes back and then we both laughed under our breath.

'Well i think i ate too much and i'm going to explode' i said. 'We should probably get going, its getting kind of late and i have to drop by mums as well'. 'Yeah sure' says Casey 'you better say goodbye to Jared'

Just as soon as she said it Jared turned around and those icy blue eyes of his locked onto my hazel eyes. 'Going already' he said and frownwed. 'Uh yeah, i have an event to go to later and i gotta get ready'. 'A gallery opening, new jewelry artist' 'should be kind of fun' i said. A beautiful dazzling smile appeared on Jared's face and he said 'Well lucky me, i'm attending the same event'. 'No way are you really' i said a little to eagerly. Jared laughed and nodded. 'Well then' said Casey 'we are deffinately in for a fun night'.

We said our goodbyes to the boys and as i turned to walk away Jared stood and caught my hand. He leaned in to me and i could smell the sweet, spicy scent of his cologne mixed with a little sweat. 'i'll make sure you have a fun night' he whispered and i must of turned beet red at the sound of his voice and the feel of his breath on my cheek.

I walked out of the cafe in a dream. Oh god i met Jared Leto and he is going to be there tonight. Casey was making kissy faces at me as we walked to my car. 'Well' she said 'You better hurry your ass on home and get hot' ' Huh what, i was in a daze sorry' i said. 'you are gonna get lucky tonight so you better get moving' Casey winked at me. 'Oh sure as if that will happen. He won't call me and he'll avoid me if he's even there' i retorted.

Just then i got a message on my phone. 'Hey can you check it' i gave my friend my phone as i was driving 'probably mum wondering where i am'.

'Well, what did she say' 'It's not your mum Sam' I glanced across at her and her face was all flushed. 'What does the message say' i asked her. 'Well ok, now you asked me to read it' she said. 'Yeah so read it, why are you so flushed' the thought hit me and i said 'no fucking way It's from Jared'. 'yeah it is' she said 'ok here goes' Casey took a deep breath and says 'Hi Sam hope your gonna look hot tonight. I'm hoping we can continue on after the event, you had me thinking about you after you left the cafe. See you tonight Jared x' 'Oh you lucky girl he wants to get you into his bed' she said. 'and poor me will be all alone' 'No you won't' i said 'you can have Shannon he's equally hot'

We pulled up at Casey's and she said 'Guess i better get myself all hot and bothered as well in case Shannon is interested' 'Hey you never know' was my reply 'And wear the new shoes'

I left Casey's and drove around to my mum's house. Mum was busy with the dishes when i walked in i propped myself up on the counter and tried to to grin as i thought about later tonight. 'What's up with you' mum said. 'Nothing why does something have to be up' i replied. Mum shrugged and said 'You have a sheepish grin on your face and your blushing' 'Gonna let your mother in on the secret Sam'. 'Ah, not this time mum i think i'll wait and see how it pans out'

I left mums and drove home smiling all the way like a school girl. I am 30 but looked no older than about 24. Lucky genes i guess. I have straight brunette hair which sits a couple of inches below my shoulders and i have a few gold highlights around my face. I'm about 5.5 and slim build with a small waist and curvy hips and 34B breasts. Pretty average really but the kind of pretty guys really notice after a second glance so my friend says.

As soon as i was through my front door i ran and jumped on my bed screaming. 'Ahhhhh Jared Leto and i had a moment and he made it clear he wants more' Oh god i though i've read about his sexual likes and i'm not sure if it's all true but if it is what the hell do i do. I mean from what i've read he has a huge dick and he likes rough sex a bit of bondage and that sort of stuff. I'm not into any kinky stuff. Never really tried it but, i could visualise him tying me to his bed and telling me i've been a bad girl. A shiver ran through me.

My phone rang and i picked it up and without thinking said 'yeah Case were you having naughty thoughts about Shannon like i was about Jared'. There was a short silence and then a male voice said 'mmmm you were having naughty thoughts about me'. Oh fuck i knew who it was nd it was not Casey.


'Oh god! i am so embarressed right now' 'i need to look at my caller id before i open my mouth'. 'hey i like a girl who knows what she wants' said Jared. 'I was calling to ask what time you were getting to the gallery' he said. 'Oh about 7ish' was my reply. 'Awesome'Jared said 'and i needed to ask is your friend single'. 'Casey yeah she is why?' 'Shan wanted to know'. 'Oh cool Jared she thought he was kinda hot'. 'I'll let him know'

'Well' said Jared 'I better let you go and get all sexy'. I laughed nervously and he said 'Sam you know i am gentle. I don't do anything unless you like it.' Ah, ok then well now i really have to get in that shower and get ready'. 'Bye Jared see you at 7'. 'ok see you then, and have fun in the meantime trying to wash away those improper thoughts about me'.

Jared hung up the phone and i stipped my clothes off and ran a shower. Improper thoughts, oh yes i was having them. Everytime i thought about him i got a shiver. I got a tingling feeling low down in my groin. Mmm the water was beautiful and hot i got out my cocnut bodywash and started lathering up. As my hands moved over my body i felt my tingling begin again. My hands cupped my breasts and pinched my nipples i felt a surge of energy spread even further through me. I moved my hands lower and ran them over my stomach and buttocks and then around my thighs and between my legs. I moved my fingers across my clit several times and around my opening slipping one finger inside and then two and then back up to stimulate that one tiny part of me that exists purely for plesure. I can bring myself to orgasm on my own no problem. But, never this quickly or violently before. Oh god I am so going to fuck Jared Leto tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story