Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sleep Death, My Love

Chapter eight

by DeJaSins 0 reviews

Bleeding mascara

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Horror,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-03-23 - Updated: 2012-03-23 - 4462 words

0Unrated
Alright, I know that it's been like a year since I uploaded, I'm sorry about that. I'm going to be honest, I have no idea when the next chapter will be out, but if you are still hanging on, and I thank you extraordinarily if you are, then I suggest you add the story onto the watch list. Sorry, I may love to write, but I suck at self discipline. But anyways, let's roll on.




I traced my fingers softly down her silky, pale and porcelain like skin, in absolute awe and amazement at how vibrant and responsive she was. My every gesture seemingly causing such exquisite pleasure that she moaned loudly in my ear and wrapped her arms taut around me as we kissed until I eventually uncoiled myself from her limbs and slowly moved my way downward, creating a path of butterfly kisses on her toned stomach as I did so, gazing up through my eyelashes the entire time so as to ensure that I was never forsaken even a moment of her unbelievable beauty or the way that her golden hair framed her face and her blue eyes sparkled like the ocean itself.
Parting her legs, my tongue traces her inner thigh leaving a trail of saliva in its wake as I direct my lips to the ones between her legs. My tongue reaches out greedily and a smile graces my features as the sound of her moans falls upon my ears. She tasted so much more succulent than I ever could have imagined, and I devoured her ravenously, adoring the feeling of her fingers twisting and clutching my hair as I pleasured her until she grabbed my hair and directed me back to her lips with a smile. As our tongues collided, stroking aggressively against each other and fighting for dominance and power, I stroked my member just outside of her entrance, wetting it with her magnificent juices whilst still teasing her until she moaned and begged me to enter her. A cocksure smile adorned my lips as I slammed into her with such force that her eyes and mouth shot open as her scream caught in her throat and she was able to do nothing save tremble in pleasure before begging me to continue in a heavy whisper. And I thrust deeper and deeper inside of her, gathering speed and sweat as I went causing her to come over and over again with raging orgasms and screams of delight.
From the corner of my eye I notice the bedroom door open, but I’m too concerned with my current state of bliss and arising orgasm to care. I continue plunging inside of her, the anticipation slowly creeping its way up from the pit of my loins to the tip of my cock, notifying me that I was nearing, what is certain to be, one of the most delectable orgasms I’ve had in my entire life when suddenly a woman, a beautiful brunette, is standing above us in an all white dress and matching pearls, face red and blotchy, and stained with fresh tears and bleeding mascara.

I watch as her lips move enthusiastically as she speaks, however, her words, as well as all other senses except sight, have been silenced. Even still, the pain that is so obviously present on her face is more than capable of relaying to me her emotions, probably even better than her words would.
Her lips stop moving except the occasional tremble as she stifles a cry, and I assume that silence envelopes the room, that is until I feel my own lips moving, forming words that are unfamiliar to me, ending with a devilish grin that mimicked the woman’s upset. Her eyes, brimming with tears, widened in horror before she closes them, causing several teardrops to spill, and ripped her body from the bedroom, and with the loss of her presence, so too fled my vision…

The cool wind whipped at my face as I gazed down at the field of daisies before me. The air was once peaceful and the sky a brilliant blue, like the purest of waters. But as the wind’s strength increased so too did the darkness in the sky until it had grown completely black, as if condescendingly mocking the innocent, white daisies beneath it whilst its howling wind whipped them into submission. I stared at those helplessly innocent flowers until a blood curdling screech caused me to look upward to be immediately followed by a deafening crash that bellowed in my ears as red splotches of blood landed on my cheek and stained their pure petals of white…

My eyes opened slowly to the darkness of my room as I stared at the ceiling. My mind no longer full of fear or unnerving concern about the dream, only questions. Questions as to why this dream keeps occurring, and what its meaning could be, especially now that it’s been altered by the additional scene at the beginning. The strangest part, other than the dream itself, is the first half when I am having sex with that strange woman. It’s almost as if it’s not simply a dream but perhaps more accurately described as a memory that obviously isn’t my own. But it’s all too queer. All five sensory details were astonishingly vivid during this locale, as if I am literally living this moment in time through my dream. But once I see that weeping woman, that wretched soul, Daisy. Once I see her, it’s as if I revert back to being myself and having absolutely no knowledge of what is going on, as if I’ve simply been thrust into the ending scene of a silent film that leaves me baffled and confused as it fades to black.
I look to the corner of the room and am no longer surprised to see her there, although fright still grips my body. She looks at me, as she does most nights with that same lamentable smile that causes my blood to run cold and my body to tremble. But despite the fear, I no longer scream. What point is there in doing so? I’ve just about strained my vocal chords to the point of laryngitis with all the screaming that I’ve done here, yet it changes nothing. She’s still present at night when I lie awake in bed and she has been for all twenty-one of the nights that we’ve been here. My screaming hasn’t changed that and it never will.
“I’m sorry. I love you” she whispers with a soft smile as tears fall from eyes that see straight through me. I wish to curse her. To loathe her for filling me with such terror that I lie awake with tears silently falling from my own eyes as my body quakes with fear. But I see all of the pain and sorrow in her heart, in reality as well as in my dreams, and I can’t seem to invoke feelings of any kind save pity.
“I’m so sorry” she whispers as a single tear falls and I tremble in the darkness.
“I’ll always love you”



Bob’s Point Of View


Drip…. Drip…. Drip….
My vision becomes blurred slightly as I stare at the droplets of blood that crash to the all white fabric, the red spreading venomously like a sin corrupting the innocent. My shaking hand finds its way to my stomach which has been pierced by a thick shard of glass from the window shield, and is gushing blood, but my eyes are now staring at the rearview mirror which reflects the entrance of the mansion until I have to close my eyes to keep the blood from the gash above my right eye from dripping into them.

Drip…. Drip…. Drip….
My eyes squeeze together on beat with each drip as my ears begin to focus on the dripping but my mind tries to stay asleep, or perhaps it’s just me. I sigh and roll over onto my side to try and ignore that dripping sound that is undoubtedly coming from my bathroom tub, again.
Drip…. Drip…. Drip….
“OH MY FUCKING GOD!” I huff out loud as the drops seem to get louder. Every night with this damn tub! Every fucking night I have to crawl my tired ass out of bed just to go in there and push the damn nozzle all the way down!
I finally admit that the dripping from reality will never stop invading my dreams so I rip back the covers with an irritated sigh as I regrettably stand and shuffle to the bathroom with an impressive yawn. I flick on the light and look at the tub that is halfway filled with water yet again. That’s the other weird part of this. I don’t even shower every day, so it can’t be doing this because of my carelessness. And even if it were, the small amount of droplets shouldn’t be able to fill the tub halfway in the allotted time from when I shower to when I turn the damn thing off, but it has done so every night.
I stare down at the tub for a moment longer before pressing down on the faucet, causing the water to stop and then plunging my hand into the ice cold water and pulling upward on the plunger, causing it to gurgle as the drain started to guzzle it all down.
As I turn to leave, I grab a towel to dry my right arm off with. As I bring the towel to my arm my eyes widen in horror with the realization that the liquid that was once cold and clear had now turned warm, thick and dark red.
I scream in terror as I drop the towel and squeeze my eyes shut holding my arm far away from my body. There is blood, on my arm! My arm is fucking drenched in blood! But from what? I never cut myself, so whose blood is it and where the hell did it come from? I have to look. I have to look.
I summon the courage to open up my eyes and look at my arm which was once again wet with nothing more than water.
“There’s. No blood” I say with a nervous chuckle as I continue to examine my arm and a bead of sweat rolled down the back of my neck.

After turning off the lights in the bathroom and shutting the door, I quickly turn on the bedroom light and crawl back into bed. This whole thing was nothing more than an overreaction of my imagination from lack of sleep, and I’m sure I will really believe that in the morning when I’ve had more sleep and there’s a bit more sunlight.




Gerard’s Point Of View

“Why are we doing this?”
I slumped with great irritation into the couch with my arms crossed over my chest, my eyes closed and my brows furrowed with annoyance.
“Because, Gerard. I think we`ve all got a lot to get off of our chests. And if we’re gonna finish this record then we can’t allow our personal problems to become burdens. Our fans don’t deserve that. So we should all just talk, especially you and Mikey” he mumbled the last part which only served to upset me even more. I knew that I had heard something outside of Mikey’s door that day; it had to have been him.
“Speak up, Frank! Your mumbling’s making it kind of hard to determine just how nosy you’ve been being!” I snarled as Mikey looked down at the ground and took a seat at the table next to Bob instead of on the couch with me as he usually would.
“Ahhhh come off it, Gerard! You act as if it were some big secret. We all want you guys to get better and we’re all family, which is exactly why we all need to talk this thing through”
“Speak for yourself” muttered Bob with an aggravated sigh, causing Frank to snap his head in his direction with a scowl.
“Don’t act all superior to us, Bob. I heard you screaming from your room last night”
Bob closed his eyes while knitting his eyebrows and crossing his arms over his chest in defeat.
“Fuck… You” he said monotonously.
“No thank you,” Frank said as he pressed record on the camera and sat it down on the table.
I glare down at the calloused hands that lie motionless in my lap. I can’t stand this. Why is everyone ganging up on me like this? And why am I so angry right now? Frank may be a nosy little fucker, but I know he means well, so why am I so upset?
“Let’s just get this shit over and done with” I mumbled as I lean back into the couch with my eyes closed and one fist clenched.
“Well the first thing that I wanted to talk about is getting out of this house. I think the cold temperature is freezing our black little hearts into something even more grotesque and causing us to fall deeper into insanity than we already are. No offense, Gerard”
“Fuck off, Frank”
“So this is what I was thinking: I suggest that we all have ourselves a little venture outside of these mansion walls. The fresh air and sunlight might do us all some good”

I look to Mikey whose head lifted slightly and a negligible warm expression seemed to seep into his features. Perhaps Frank is onto something here after all, which is quite unlike him…
A little too unlike him.

“So what’s the catch?” I question as I cross my arms over my chest. I stare Frank dead in the eye, my coolly accusing voice seeming to have somewhat startled him as his look quickly changes from triumph to that of a cornered sheep. Am I then the wolf?

“W-What are you talking about? What catch? I just think it could do us all some good to get away from this damn place for awhile, and for that reason exactly. We’re all so testy lately. Especially you two,” He said while staring at me and pointing an incriminating thumb over his shoulder toward Mikey. I found the sudden guilt causing my head to grow heavy and my eyes couldn’t help but to meet with the floor.

“So, I’m thinking maybe we could all just play some hooky for a day or something. It couldn’t hurt anything” Frank said almost sheepishly.
“Except perhaps, your chances of seeing Daisy’s ghost. Which I find it hard to believe that you’re willing to take such a risk.” I accused with slightly narrowed eyes that were back to glaring at him.
“And THAT’S exactly what I mean! You’re so fucking paranoid and angry, Gerard! Mikey’s losing his mind every fucking night that he goes to sleep. Bob’s constantly exhausted and Ray is starting to get freaked out because of all this madness and this all began the very fucking night we moved in here! Between the five of us, I’m the only one who seems to be in my right mind, and that’s really saying something!” Frank shot back, his face reddening in anger at my defaming words and so, guilt weighs my head down and my eyes are cast upon the floor, yet again. And by the sighs and awkward silence pervading the room it is obvious that the same has become of my other three comrades.

“Besides, Gerard, you’re beginning to sound as if you actually do believe in Daisy’s ghost. But surely that’s not right. Is it?” He asked insincerely. With a sigh I stand and turn my head to the door, my eyes are closed so as to avoid the gazes of the others as the words spill out.
“For once in your life, Frank, you just might be right” I huffed. From the side of my eyes I could see the initial shock on his face slowly dissipate into triumph.

“What do you mean, ‘for once I’m right’? I’m always right!” He said smugly with his eyes closed, arms crossed over his puffed out chest and an audacious grin plastered on his face. This is exactly why I didn’t want to admit it.
“Whatever” I mumble as I turn my back to them all and began heading toward the door.
“And Daisy’s ghost is NOT real,” I yell over my shoulder just as my foot crossed over the threshold of the room’s doorway.
“And just where the hell do you think you’re going?” Frank asked in a huff.
“To my fucking haunted room” I snarled as I turned back to face them all. Mikey was, once again, staring off into oblivion. Ray looked from Mikey to me then closed his eyes and sighed loudly as he crossed his legs. Bob yawned and muttered something beneath his breath, all the while, Frank stood, hands on hips, staring death glares at me for whatever fucking reason.
“What?!” I barked with an awesome amount of irritation dripping from my tongue.
“You know ‘what’. Nobody declared this meeting ‘over’. I still have things I want to discuss!”
“My God! You just won’t let this end will you?” I question softly as I pushed my hair backward with a loud sigh. After giving another more exaggerated sigh, I shuffle back over to the couch. Collapsing into it, I laid my head back so that it rested on the back of the couch and my face was staring up at the ceiling. I dramatically wave my hand to inform Frank he has my permission to continue with his idiocy.
“Now that the Prima Donna has settled,”
I silently flipped him the bird.
“this meeting may continue. Now, as I said before, there are other things that I wanted to discuss. And when I say ‘I’, I really mean ‘you all’” Frank said as he kneeled down beside the table and picked up the camera which he then proceeded to shove into Mikey’s face.

“So, Mikey, I think we all, our fans included, deserve to know the truth. What exactly is it that has got you so scared at night? Do you actually believe that Daisy’s ghost is in your room?” He bombarded Mikey, much like a paparazzi, shoving the camera closer and closer into Mikey’s face with the end of each question, and for Mikey’s part all he could do was try and push himself backward into his seat as his face turned a mixture of pallid and ruby red, his eyes widening with obvious fear and discomfort. And understandably so. Frank was violating every personal space known to man. Mikey’s mental, physical and emotional bubbles had all but burst due to Frank’s insensitive probing.

“Frank. Back off.” I moaned and growled at the same time. Not missing a beat, Frank swung the camera away from Mikey and directly into the face of Toro.
“And what about you, Ray? You, much like myself, seem to be mostly unaffected by any disturbances that may or may not be going on in the house. So what’s your take on things? Do you, like our sources say, actually believe that the mansion is being haunted by the spirit of Daisy C. Danziger?” Frank questioned.
Ray’s eyes were open wide as he blinked twice in confusion.
“What sources?” he asked.
“They prefer to remain anonymous” he quickly responded, to which I smirked.
“I can tell you exactly who his resource is: Last name dropping, first name Eaves,” I said with my eyes closed. Frank cringed at the fact that he had been realized.
“You knew? When?”
“The moment I left the room. You know, you’d be absolutely terrible in black-ops”
“Fuck off. So, Bob, my man, care to indulge to us exactly what it was that had you, oh fearless one, spooked enough that you actually screamed?” he interrogated Bob with much the same enthusiasm as he had with Mikey and Ray, but while refraining from placing the camera anywhere near him.
The big bear of a man reddened ever so slightly and turned his head so that he was facing the wall.
“Nothing. I just hadn’t awakened all the way and was imagining things”
“Are you sure it was just your imagination?”
“Yes, Frank! Of course it was just my imagination” Bob huffed.
“Well. What exactly was it you were imagining?” Frank pried, face full of intrigue, but all of us looked up at Bob as it was a question we had all wanted to ask.
“Well I…” he trailed off as he looked down at his hand, spraying the fingers outward, then turning it over in silence. We all leaned forward and stared at him, patiently waiting for him to continue… Well, nearly all of us were waiting patiently. Frank, who was practically holding his breath in anticipation, blurted out, “Well? You what!?”
Startled, Bob blinked himself back into the room with the rest of us and dropped his hand.
“What does it matter , if it was just my imagination?” Bob snarled as he quickly stood and roughly shoved his way past Frank and out of the Heavy Room.
“Wait! Wait! Where are you going? We’re not finished here yet!” Frank called out as he straightened himself up and ran after Bob.
“I swear it’s like a broken record with those two” I mumbled to myself as I stood and stretched.
“Don’t I know it” Ray sighed as he also stood and began walking towards the door.
“Yeah. Any moment now we’re gonna hear some sort of ‘bang’ or ‘crash’, then Frank’s gonna start whining until he realizes Bob’s not going to help him, then he’ll come in here and start bitching and complaining to us!” Mikey said with a crooked grin that silenced Ray and I, and caused us to stare at him in amazement, which, of course, only caused him discomfort.
He looked from me to Ray then back to me. “What?” he shrugged at us, widening his eyes slightly to stress the word.
“N-Nothing,” Ray said as he turned back to the door and began walking towards it. Once at the threshold, however, he turned back around and looked at Mikey.
“It’s just good to see you smiling, Mikey” he said with a soft smile, and then exited the room as if nothing had been said. I looked back at MIkey who was looking back at me.
“Gerard,” he said softly as he looked to his left, “I know that, I’ve been acting strangely, and for that I’m really sorry. I know I really must have hurt you that day” he virtually whispered.
“Mikes, I just-“
“Gerard. I’m fine,” he stated, staring me straight in the eye. “From now on, I’m going to be fine” he said with a sheepish smile as he began towards the door. As he passed me, he gently patted my shoulder with his hand and walking, stopping again at the threshold of the door to turn back with a wide goofy smile.
“Rarely as it may come, Frank really can have a good idea or two, right?” he joked.
A grin graced my own lips at the sight of his smile.
“Yeah, once every black moon,”
“Goodnight, Gerard. Sleep well, okay?”
“Yeah, you too”
He smiled at me once more, and for once since we’ve been here, it seemed entirely genuine.
I looked about the room and down at the table when I realized that the camera was not on it. Frank must’ve taken it when he ran after Bob. I wonder when the fool will notice that it’s still in his hands. I look up at the door, I am the only one in the room now, but I see Mikey’s goofy smile still staring back at me.
“Sleep well, huh?” The image of that forlorn angel comes to mind and an involuntary chill runs down my spine. “I hope at least one of us will” I whisper as I turn off the lights.
“Gerard, you’re not upstairs yet?” I look up to see Frank standing in the hallway, his hair tousled, cheeks flushed and clothes greatly askew.
“What the hell happened to you?” I asked even though I already knew the answer”
“That got damn oaf tackled me! For no got damn reason!”
“A matter of opinion, I’m sure” I smirked.
“And just what the hell is that supposed to mean?” he asked offensively.
“Well could it possibly be because of that camera you’ve got in your hand? You know how he feels about them.”
“That’s what he said, which is bullshit because I wasn’t even pointing it towards the little fucker” he yelled.
“Shut up, Frank. You know you like it rough,” I joked as I walked passed him.
“Yeah with you! But that hulk of a Neanderthal would nearly kill me!” he hollered after me as I began ascending the staircase. “Fucking go to bed, Frank” I called over my shoulder with my eyes closed.
I entered my bedroom and dropped myself on my bed in exhaustion.
“For once, you really might be right, Frank” I whispered in the darkness as I rolled over and prayed that such good thought might bring equivalent dreams.

Frank’s Point Of View



I strained my ear toward the hallway in an effort to hear any sound of movement. When I was certain that Gerard’s door had shut and that he wouldn’t be exiting, I ran back into the Heavy Room, sat the camcorder on top of the table and bent down so that I was level with the lens.
“Hello to all,” I whispered excitedly as I checked over my shoulder. “I just have to do this quickly as the battery on this damn thing is about to give out. Anyways, I wanted to give you all a little inside tip: If you ever agree to something, always read the fine print. Also, if you are composing the agreement, make sure that there are no loopholes that weasels, such as moi, just might be able to slip through,” I giggled quietly, then, with a soft grin looked up to the ceiling.
“Goodnight, Mikey”
Sign up to rate and review this story