Categories > Celebrities > Harry Potter > Lily Luna Potter

The Slytherin

by mayzy167 0 reviews

A friend is found in a very unexpected place.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-03-23 - Updated: 2012-03-23 - 431 words

0Unrated
"You don't mind if I sit here, right?" the red haired girl asked as she flopped down onto the seat across from Scorpius's. Without even giving the natural bleach-like blond a chance to respond to her question with a yay or a nay she added "Nah, I didn't think you would."
"My friends will be back in a minute, there isn't enough room in the compartment." He lied nervously trying to make the second year leave him alone.
"What friends?" she snorted at him, obviously seeing through his less than satisfactory. "Now, why don't you sit down and get back to your reading bird brain?"
Scorpius back down obediently and mechanically began to "read" his book again, but, instead of reading, he merely gazed awkwardly at the now meaningless words. After about ten minutes had passed he looked up over the top of his large book to find that the Potter girl was staring at him.
"Hello." Scorpius said nervously
"Hello." Lily replied with much more confidence in her voice
"What is your name?" He asked her
"You don't get out much do you?" She replied with a small laugh, an actual laugh, a laugh that was accompanied by an actual smile.
"What is that supposed to mean?" He gazed at her perplexed
"Everybody knows my name, I'm Harry Potter's Little Girl, remember? The Youngest Of The Potter/Weasley Clan?" She said in awe
"I know who you are, that part is obvious." Scorpius looked at her fire-red hair and she blushed and glanced away from him for a second, but only a second, "But, as I do not read into the lives of the rich and famous, I fear your name has slipped my mind."
She put out her hand and said, "My name is Lily Luna Potter, it is a pleasure to have met you." Scorpius smiled and Lily continued with glee, "That’s the first time I have ever said that to anybody! Nobody has ever needed me to introduce myself to them before now!" She smiled, "Thank you Scorpius Malfoy."
"How do you know my name?" Scorpius asked her
"That's easy," Lily replied,” My Uncle said your name when I first saw you at Platform 93/4 when I was nine years old."
"I was arriving at Hogwarts for my first year if I remember that day correctly. that was three years ago." He said as if in thought.
The pair carried on with their conversations until they arrived together at the doors of the Great Hall and were forced to part and sit at their own House Tables.
Sign up to rate and review this story