Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Intro

by FallOutGrl 0 reviews

Charlotte's best friends are Fall Out Boy. They care about her more than anybody. Does Mr. Wentz care a little too much?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-06-30 - Updated: 2006-06-30 - 480 words

1Moving
The girl sat on the swing in her garden in the backyard. She held on to the chains of the swing and looked down at the ground. Using her feet she slowly pushed her self back and forth. Her shoulder length black hair swung in front of her porcelain face. She pulled at the hem of her white blouse and loosened her yellow, black, and red-stripped tie. She smoothed her pleated black skirt and pulled up her black knee high socks. She took off her black chunky sandal/high-heels and threw them over to where she had thrown her black blazer. She then folded her hands in her lap and continued her gaze at the grass beneath her feet. She didn't look up when she heard the gate to the garden open and the sound of footsteps coming towards her. Four guys walked over to her. She couldn't look up because she knew she couldn't face the anger and sorrow in their expressions.
"Charlotte. What the hell?" Patrick asked in anger. He stood beside her as Joe stood behind her and put a hand on her shoulder. Andy leaned on the pole that was holding the swing up. Pete kneeled down on the ground in front of her. Charlotte's crimson lips trembled as she felt the hot tears sting her emerald eyes. Pete took her hands in his and she felt the tears flow down her cheeks.
"Charlotte, I thought we had talked about this. You said you were better!" Pete said and Charlotte tried to look up at him. She saw that his hazel eyes filled more with sadness and pain then anger. She tried to speak but could only open her mouth. The tears came more heavily and she looked back down at the ground. She took her hands away from Pete's, held her head and cried silently. Pete sighed while everyone just glared at her in anger.
"Hey guys? Can I just talk to her for a second? Please, just go wait at the van I'll be there shortly." Pete said and Patrick nodded. Patrick, Joe, and Andy all left and got inside the white van that was parked outside Charlotte's house. When Pete heard the van door shut, he took Charlotte's hand, pulled her up out of the swing, sat down and brought her down to sit in his lap. She wiped her tears and held on to Pete's hand.
"I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-so-so-sorry. I ju-j-just...I don't know why." Charlotte stuttered in between sobs. Pete pulled her in closer to him and stroked her hair.
"You scared me to death, Charlotte. I love you and everything but you have to stop doing this to me," He told her quietly and kissed her gently on the cheek. Charlotte nodded and cried into his chest. "Now, tell me how this whole thing started." He whispered and kissed her again.
Sign up to rate and review this story