Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Family Portrait

by FallOutGrl 1 review

Charlotte and Ryan. Can They Survive the deadly shots from their Father? (some severe language)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-06-30 - Updated: 2006-06-30 - 561 words

0Unrated
There was a loud bang and Charlotte ran to Josh's room. Josh was the eldest of her four brothers and was protecting Charlotte's brothers and her. She huddled in a corner with Ryan, Evan, and Chris, her younger brothers and started to shake with fear. Josh locked the door to his room from the inside.
"He's not going to get in here. Don't worry. Charlotte, Ryan, take care of Evan. I'll be right back." Josh said and closed the door. Charlotte burst into tears. Ryan, her thirteen-year-old brother, hugged Evan, her five-year-old brother, close to him.
"Charlotte, I know its hard but please stop crying. Your freaking out Evan." Chris said calmly. Charlotte nodded and wiped away her tears. Ryan sighed and hugged Charlotte. Suddenly there was a pounding on the door. It got louder with each passing second. Chris gave Evan over to Charlotte and walked up to the door.
"NOOO! CHRIS DON'T!" Charlotte screamed. Chris twisted the knob and opened the door. A loud click then a bang rang through the house and Josh fell into Chris's arms. Their father stood a few feet back with a gun in his hand. He was panting angrily and cocked the gun almost ready to shoot Chris. Evan saw this, screamed, and ran to Chris.
"DAD! NO!" Chris screamed. Suddenly, everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. Evan jumped into Chris's arms, Chris turned around, and another loud bang came from the gun. Chris froze, dropped to his knees, and with Evan still in his arms, fell to the ground. Before their father could kill anyone else, the police ran up the stairs and cuffed him. Ryan sat in the corner hyperventilating not able to take his stare off his two brothers. Charlotte screamed and ran to their sides. She rolled Chris over and checked Evan. The bullet had gone right through Chris and killed Evan.
"Ryan? They...they...they're...dead?" Charlotte asked through tears. Ryan slowly crawled over to his brothers and checked them over. He looked up at Charlotte to see only hope and sadness in her eyes. He looked back at his brothers and nodded. Charlotte's jaw dropped and she fell to the floor in tears. Ryan silently started to cry and hugged Charlotte. Charlotte sobbed and hugged Ryan back. They hugged each other and cried for half an hour. One of the policemen came upstairs and kneeled beside them.
"Please, just leave us alone." Ryan sobbed. The policeman sighed and sat down.
"How old are you two?" He asked.
"WE SAID LEAVE US ALONE!" Charlotte screamed and hugged Ryan tighter.
"Answer the god damn question and I will! For Christ's sake, how old are you two?" He asked again sternly.
"Fine you want a fucking answer? Here's your fucking answer. I'm fourteen and she's sixteen. NOW LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!" Ryan shouted.
"Thank you. That's all I wanted," he replied and got up to leave. "Oh and your mother is dead. Pack your shit up. The orphanage representatives will be here in half an hour." He said and walked out the door. Ryan and Charlotte gasped and looked at each other.
"They can't do that. We'll be separated. I can't lose everyone." Ryan said worriedly.
"Moms dead? Mom's dead. She can't be dead. Dead. Death. Dad...MOM IS DEAD!" Charlotte shouted and burst into tears again.
Sign up to rate and review this story