Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life Is A Symphony

Escape

by FallOutGrl 3 reviews

Charlotte and Ryan try and make a run. Does Charlotte end up in the wrong crowd?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2006-07-02 - Updated: 2006-07-03 - 651 words

0Unrated
Ryan let go of Charlotte and ran to his dresser. He began throwing clothes all over his floor in rage. Charlotte was panting in fear and just sat there staring at him. She wiped a few of her tears and tried to call out to him. She opened her mouth but could only force her heavy breathing out.
"Ryan...Don't...Don't go...Please." She managed hoarsley. Ryan let out frantic laugheter at Charlottes plea.
"Me? Leave? Haha, don't be stupid. Pack your stuff. We're getting out of here." Ryan called back.
"No," She stuttered. For the first time she had denied her favourite brother. "I'm not going to some stupid foster home! I'm not going to do it!" Charlotte then screamed. She surprised herself when she picked up a vase and threw it at a wall. She stood there staring at the tiny shards of coloured glass fall to her feet and the tinkling sound ring through her ears.
"Charlotte? What did you do?" Ryan asked while still packing his clothes. Charlotte screamed in pain as she walked over the glass to Ryan.
"Charlotte? Don't you get it? We're escaping!" Ryan said as he came running to his sister who was now collapsed on the floor.
"Escaping? To where?" She asked with a raspy hoarse voice. Ryan just smiled and helped her pack her things.
"Come on. If we go out this window we won't be seen." Ryan whispered when they were all set. Charlotte could only nod. Her heartbeat had increased in the last few minutes. It was almost as loud as the gunshots fired earlier that evening. But Ryan was all confidence. He opened the window and slipped out on to the roof. He motioned for Charlotte to follow and she obeyed. And with that they slipped into the night.
They made it to a small motel and payed with some money Charlotte had saved up. When they reached their room Ryan seemed to be pressing her to do things.
"It will make us relax more....I promise." Ryan whispered to her.
"But Ryan...I'm your sister!" She replied. Ryan shrugged and locked the door. He took both of their duffle bags and threw them by the door.
"That doesn't matter." He said and started taking his clothes off. When he was naked, he stripped Charlotte of her clothes too. He pushed her down on the bed and turned off the light. Ryans words echoed through out her ears. 'I promise.' she kept repeating them over and over in her head and Ryan used his fingers to find her opening. Once he was done fingering her he placed himself in front of her opening and began pushing in. Tears streamed down Charlottes cheeks and as much as she didn't want to, a slow but deep moan escaped her lips.
"Thats right. You like it. I knew you would." Ryan told her and thrusted faster and harder. Charlotte shook her head 'no' but didn't know what to do to make him stop. She just layed her head down on the pillow and moaned again.
"Now, blow me." Ryan ordered and layed down beside her. Charlotte tried to say 'no' but Ryan slapped her. 'How could this be my brother?' She thought and knelt beside him.
Two hours later, Charlotte was sure Ryan was asleep. She slowly got up and stuffed her dirty clothes back in her duffel bag. She got on a clean pair of clothes, zipped up her bag. She then grabbed Ryans wallet, stole his money, put it in her own wallet and got up and turned the knob on the door. She froze for a second, doubting herself. She turned around and saw Ryan. The hot stinging tears came back to her eyes as she saw the soft lines of his not-so-innocent face illimunated by the moonlight. She blinked and with that Charlotte walked out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story