Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Better Get Out, While You Can.

We Can Leave This World, Leave It All Behind

by IloveMCRmy 6 reviews

“No, please stay with me.” She sounded scared, and it really got to me. I wish I knew what was going so I could help her.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-24 - Updated: 2012-03-28 - 2259 words

2Exciting
A/N: To all of you who wanted me to update quicker....YOUR CHALLENGE WAS ACCEPTED! Here is the fresh new chapter, just written today just for all of you! I hope you all enjoy it, I really do. So yeah BAM! Rate and review, because you all rock and I love reading your feedback (:

Chapter 8: We Can Leave This World, Leave It All Behind

Sarah’s POV:

I stared into the mirror in Molly’s bathroom; I had just been standing there for an hour trying to get some motivation to get ready. But all I could do stand there and look at myself, and all I could see in my head was Peter. His voice was echoing the caverns of my mind. He was lurking in the corners, waiting for my moment of weakness again, the moment when I would give into him from fear.

“Is this what you want huh you little bitch!” Peter’s voice screamed at the top of his lungs as he pushed me against the wall.

“I’m sorry I just tried to make you dinner, I wanted to do something nice. I am so sorry.” I cried.

“Ha. Ha. You are so fucking pathetic.” He mocked me as he slapped me across my face.

“Peter please I love you.” I begged.

“You just don’t know when to shut the fuck up.” He punched me in the stomach and I sank to floor.

“Sarah? Sarah? Are you almost ready?” I heard Molly say as she knocked on the door.

“Uhm, yeah just 30 more minutes.” I snapped myself out of it.

“Okay, well everything is a go for tonight; I’ll be in my room finishing up if you need anything.” She said calmly.

I was so grateful for Molly; she was being such a great friend to me. The fact that she was handling everything so well made me more relaxed about the situation. Although I knew I couldn’t just wake up tomorrow and forget about all of this. I knew tomorrow everything would be as it was today. I would wake up with a sinking feeling in my stomach, sweaty palms, and his voice taunting me in mind. I knew that in the back of her mind Molly was feeling just like me…terrified, she was just better at hiding it.

I finally got out my makeup and gently applied some foundation to my face, trying to make it as least painful as I could whenever I touched any bruises. When I had finished I was happy to see any bruises I had were hidden underneath the flaky soft powder. I brushed my hand across my face feeling the soft powder on it. I glided some onyx liquid eyeliner across the top of my eyelid, followed by some mascara. That’s pretty much all I felt like doing. I looked at myself for a couple more minutes pulling myself together so Molly could have a good time tonight.

“All right Molly I’m ready!” I called out as I walked out of the bathroom.

“Okay just let me get my purse.” I heard her heels clacking on the floor as she walked through her room.

Molly walked out and we walked down to her car. It was dark out; the street was barely lit with a total of three streetlights on. I could feel my body break out in goose bumps and I instantly started to shake.

“Hey just breathe.” Molly put her hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

I loved how she could tell when I wasn’t feeling okay sometimes. We got into the car and she started to drive.

“Gerard and Frank live about 15 minutes away.” Molly spoke as she focused her eyes on the road.

The car ride was silent…again. I couldn’t really think of much to say after that had happened. I could just sit there and think, and that was it.

“Sarah, please just try and have some fun tonight.” Sarah said as we pulled up in front of the apartment building. I could hear the pleading tone in her voice.

“I will it’s just hard sometimes. He’s always there.” I sighed.

“Well maybe Frank can take your mind of things.” Molly winked at me.

“MOLLY!” I hit her in her arm and started laughing.

“There’s my best friend’s smile!” she exclaimed, “Now let’s go, I got a hot date.”

Frank’s POV:

“Green shirt or red shirt. Green shirt or red shirt.” I muttered to myself as I paced through my room. I don’t understand why I was getting so nervous about this. It wasn’t a date or anything. I did want Sarah to have a good time though. I didn’t know what she was going through but I didn’t want her to dwell on it the whole time.

“Frank they’re here!” Gerard yelled from the living room.

“Fuck.” I whispered I just picked up the red shirt and quickly threw it on and walked out of my room.

“Hey guys what’s up.” I said coolly as I walked over to where Gerard, Molly, and Sarah were standing.

“Haha. Nothing really.” Molly giggled. I looked at all three of their faces and they were all chuckling and I didn’t know why.

“What’s so funny?” I asked, looking at all their laughing faces.

“Frankie, you should go look in a mirror.” Gerard chuckled.

I walked into the bathroom and looked up in the mirror to see my shirt on backwards, and inside out. I felt my face turn tomato red. I quickly fixed my shirt and rejoined everyone.

“Everything good?” Gerard was still trying to milk this.

“Yeah.” I said with a bright red face. There really wasn’t much I could say. It was by my own anxiousness and stupidity I put my shirt on the wrong way.

“All right well we’ll be back late.” Gerard said as he slipped on his leather jacket.

“If we come back at all.” Molly winked at Sarah, and she slightly smiled.

“Now Sarah Frank’s bed time is 10:00.” Gerard said to Sarah like she was my baby sitter, “and don’t let him eat too much, it upsets his tummy.” He said to me like I was 5, and patted me on the head.

“Fuck you.” I chuckled.

Even though half the time Gerard was picking on me, I still found it funny. It wasn’t like I
never got him back, because I did.

“Bye you guys.” Molly said cheerfully as they walked out the door.

“See ya, and make sure you get tested in the morning.” I called out to her, watching Gerard give me a death look. I shot him a wide grin back.

I looked at Sarah to see her giggling a little. I was glad I made her smile. The door shut and the apartment was silent, Sarah was sitting down on the couch, and I was standing in the middle of the Kitchen. I didn’t really know what to do considering she wasn’t doing too well right now.

“So…” I said awkwardly trying to break the silence.

“So…” she awkwardly replied.

“You hungry?”

“Not really.”

“Thirsty?”

“No.”

I didn’t really understand why she was so upset, but it was really picking at her, I could tell. Even though I hadn’t known Sarah very long the last night we spent together she was a totally different person.

“You okay?” I finally asked, hoping I would get more than one word.

Even worse, I got nothing. She just sat on the couch staring at the wall, acting like I wasn’t even there at all. I couldn’t just sit here, and let her be like this. Shit, I was going to bug her until she answered me in a complete sentence.

“Did I do something to upset you the last time I saw you?” I asked, praying that I hadn’t. I
walked over and sat in the armchair close to the couch.

I watched her as she pondered; her eyes had lost their sparkle. Her skin barely had any color in it.

“No, you didn’t do anything.” She finally said.

“Okay well, I’m not going to let you sit here all night and be upset.” I said determined as

I walked quickly into my room.

Sarah’s POV

“What are you doing?” I asked curiously.

“Looking for something.” He yelled back.

I watch Frank return with a stack of movies, there were so many the stack looked like it could fall on the floor any minute.

“Why did you grab all of those?” I asked.

“Because a there is a movie for every type of emotion, and movies make you feel better. So we are going to watch a movie and you are gonna have some damn fun.” He said excited as he placed the stack down.

“You really think a movie can make problems just go away.” I laughed.

“Of course not. But it can help you forget.” He smiled, as he ventured to the Kitchen and
automatically started popping some popcorn.

“Well I don’t know what to watch.” I said staring at the giant stack.

“What do you feel like watching?” he asked.

“I don’t know.”

“What about the Notebook? Isn’t that what all your girls watch when your sad?” he questioned as the microwave beeped and he rushed to get the popcorn out.

“Hey! I will not be subjectified to your generalizations to the female gender!” I joked.

“You know it’s true.” He laughed, walking back into the room with a giant bowl of popcorn and a case of beer.

“No...well…yeah.” I started laughing, because he was right, anytime I had a terrible fight with Peter I always ended up watching the Notebook somehow.

“Well? What do you wanna watch?” he looked at me as he plopped onto the couch.

“Hmmm,” I glanced at all the titles….”What about…Scream.” I always loved Scream, it wasn’t too scary, but it still made me jump at times.

“Seriously? That isn’t even scary.” He mocked me.

“Did I say I wanted to be scared? Plus it’s a thriller kind of thing.” I defended myself.

“Psh.” He scoffed. “You girls and your rationalizations.”

“Whatever. Just put it in already.” I replied.

“That’s what she said.” He laughed as he got up and placed the DVD into the player.

“Fuck you.” I laughed.

“You wish you could!” He snapped back.

“Ah stop!” I laughed playfully.

Frank turned off the lights and sat next to me. We started playing a drinking game with the case of beer he had at the foot of the couch. Every time we heard “Hello Sydney” “Who is this?” or the word fuck we took a sip of our beer, and every time someone died we chugged it. There were other ones but I didn’t really pay attention to them and neither did Frank. About halfway through the movie I was a little tipsy, and that made more jumpy. The killer had busted out of the bathroom stall and I screamed a nuzzled myself into Frank’s shoulder. He just laughed and put his arm around me. I felt safe and happy, for some reason I felt that way around Frank and I really enjoyed it.

Frank’s POV

“I can’t believe you made me watch that.” I joked with her after the movie ended as I flicked the lights back on.

“Well you let me pick!” she laughed.

“You were scared.” I taunted her.

“I was not,” she said lifting her head up from my shoulder. “the beer just made me a little jump is all.” She defended herself.

“Sure…okay.” I laughed again.

I felt her punch me in the arm, and it hurt a little.

“Ouch!” I exclaimed, as I looked into her eyes, they were glossing, and I could tell she was tired.

“Well don’t make fun of me.” She said playfully. I was glad to see her acting like herself again.

She laid down on the couch, and started to shut her eyes. I put the movies away and cleaned everything up. I looked over everything once more when I was done to make sure I hadn’t missed anything. I got Sarah a blanket and draped it over her. She rustled underneath it and looked up at me.

“Where are you going?” she asked, her eyes were squinting open.

“To bed.” I yawned.

“No, please stay with me.” She sounded scared, and it really got to me. I wish I knew what was going so I could help her.

“Okay, but don’t you try any funny business.” I joked as I laid down with her and turned the lights off.

“Oh you wish.” She laughed, I put my arm around her, and she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

“Ouch. Way to go for the jugular and hurt my pride.” I said sarcastically, as I got comfortable and shut my eyes.

“Frank?”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks.” She said softly.

“For what?” I asked a bit confused.

“Thanks for making me feel happy and safe.” Her voice was so genuine, I felt for her, I didn’t know what pain she was in, but I could hear behind her voice, and it just tore me up inside.

“It’s what I do.” I smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story