Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Headfirst for Halos

Where have all the bastards gone

by SimplexMinded

It was like he felt bad for his victims.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-03-25 - Updated: 2012-03-25 - 2444 words

?Blocked
‘Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky’
-Pink Floyd

Laughing. That’s all I could hear. Husky laughing. The air was filled wth smoke but not from a fire. It was fill with dirty tobacco smoke. I coughed before I could even open my eyes. My whole body was sore and my back felt like it had been torn apart. Like the skin had been pealed back with a dull butter knife. A dull light assaulted my eyes making me moan and turn my head.

“Well well, we are finally awake are we?”

I turned my head to where the voice had come from to find Gerard standing in the door way, his arms crossed, one leg propped up against the wall, his black wings folded back lazily. My cheeks got hot and I turned my head away from him. It was then that I realized I was laying on a bed. The sheets were black silk and wrapped around my waist, my shirt gone and replace by an ace bandage. My wings were covered in patches of blood.

Gerard pushed himself off the wall and made his way over to the side of the bed, a smirk on his face. “Like the bed?”

My eyes darted up to find he was leaning down one hand on each of my sides, his face no more than 2 inches from mine. “Its mine.” His voice was a whisper, husky and low yet audible to anyone who would have been in the room.

Shivers went up my spine as I gasped from the closeness. My arms were stretched at my sides and my fingers were grasping the sheets below me trying to push back away from the man above me. He chuckled, his hands suddenly on my shoulder, one pushing it down the other holding my chin in the opposite direction. I screamed when he bit down on my neck, sinking into my skin, teeth tearing then his tongue darting out to lick up the blood that had dripped down my creamy flesh. Before I could even react, he was off of me and at the door to the room. He said nothing as he closed the door, leaving me to cry out in pain, holding my new wound.




Gerard’s Prov

I walked out of the room, smirking. This should be fun. She run like the others did. The others retracted as soon as I made my way to their bed, screaming and yelling about how God will have his revenge. Funny they should put it that way. I didn’t think God was into the whole revenge thing. Always thought that was only my thing and the reason I was what I was. Because I couldn’t ‘forgive’. I looked up as I made my way into the kitchen to find Mikey with a cup of coffee in his hands and a small smile on his face. I ignored him and made my way over to the coffee pot before sitting down across the table. He was still smiling at me. “What?”

He shook his head. “You like her.”

I raised an eyebrow at him. “Excuse me?”

“You like her. The girl in your room.”

I laughed. “She’s an experiment. You saw her power. I want it. You want it. She’s useful which is why I keep her around. Nothing more.”

My brother nodded. “She is very powerful. Makes me wonder who her parent were. However, you bit her. You never bite this early.”

I shrugged, “She looked yummie.”

My brother giggled, then turned to full on laughter. “yummie? Oh god Gee, really?”

I smirked, shaking my head at my little brother. His brown hair was tossed messily on his head, his glasses just making him look like a child. His head was thrown back in a fit of laughter as he continued to be amused by my previous statement. “Your such a child Mikey.”

His laughter calmed down and he grinned. “Oh and your not?”

“No, as a matter of fact, I’m not.” I stood up, finishing my coffee and placed it in the sink to be washed by one of the slaves. Mikey watched me as I left the room, still a huge smile on his face. I made my way towards the back of the house and though a door that lead to the basement of who’s ever house I was currently occupying. The stone stairs were steep but I had no problem with getting down them. Once I was in the basement, I grinned at the sight before me. Several angels were ties up by their arms, metal bars going through their wrists that were attached to chains hanging from the walls. Most of them were missing their wings, which I had so wonderfully taken the pleasure of removing myself. The women angels were stripped of their white clothing and left in only two black strips of cloth covering their breasts and pussies. Their oh so fuckable pussies. My eyes scanned the room, finding a blond in the corner whom I hadn’t touched yet. Her head was hung low, breathing steady. I guess I would have to wake her from her sleep. I knelt down over top of her, my hips pressing against hers. Her eyes shot open, fear very clear as the dominate emotion though I couldn’t really blame her. I grinned as my hands made their way up the sides of her legs, resting on her thighs before pulling them apart.

“Scream and I’ll tear your fucking legs off when I’m done.” I whispered in her ear, my black hair brushing the side of her face. She whimpered and nodded.

My nails dug into her innerthigh making her squeek in pain. Blood dripped down where my nails tore her flesh as I gazed as her folds, sliding my fingers up slowly, pulling them apart to expose the soft pink bud. I slipped a finger inside her, smirking as she moaned from the new object. It was clear she was a virgin, all angels are. I slipped another finger in, pumping in and out quickly while my other hand pulling my zipper down releasing my hardened dick. In one swift motion, my fingers were gone and replaced my cock. She gasped and bucked her hips back in pain. I thrust in and out not caring if she was in pain. “Ohhh fuck….so tight. Moan bitch.”

She panted, hands still tied above her head. I glared down at her before smacking her in the face. “I said moan! Moan like the fucking scum you are!”

Her mouth opened and she moaned, doing as I said. I heard the door open but ignored it, knowing who it was and what they were coming to do. I continued to thrust in and of her when the sight of a secondary cock caught my eye. “Ohhhhh fuck Mikey, your fucking missing out.”

I heard him chuckle before lifting her up, me still thrusting and shove his own cock into her ass. This time she did scream. A loud pain filled scream as Mikey reached around and grabbed her breasts, squeezing and using them as handles while he fucked her ass. We were both thrusting and pumping and moaning, knowing full well that by now all the other angels were watching us rape their friend. I tossed my head back as I shot cum inside her, Mikey mimicking me only into her ass. The room was filled with moans as we finished up. I pulled out when I was done, shoving my dick back into my pants, smirking as my brother did the same and walked back up the stairs to watch TV.

I plopped down on the couch, flipping though the channels when Mikey came in and sat down next to me, still slightly panting. “How long are we going to keep them down there?”

I shrugged. “I’ll prolly get rid of them tomorrow. They are too much of a risk. A good fuck but not worth it.”

Mikey nodded. “When are we going home? You know father wont be happy if we stay to long.”

I growled. “Fuck father. He only keeps us on this god damn leash because he knows we can kick his ass.”

“Gee, just wait a little more. He will step down soon then you can take his place.”


The stairs creaked making both of us turn around to face a now standing Valon. Her breath was ragged and she was using the rail as a support to hold her up. Her torn black dress that I left for her fell perfectly around her hips, leaving very little to the imagination. Her black hair fell in her face as she cried out from the pain in her back, her body starting to fall forwards. I shot up off the couch, catching her in my arms before she could hit the ground and injure herself any further. She gasped at how close I was to her but never once pulled away. Her large chocolate brown eyes stared widely up into mine, and I saw a mix of fear and curiosity. She wanted to know more.

“careful.” I whispered. Pulling her up into my arms and carrying her over to the couch. Mikey watched me with curiosity as I layed her down gently, carful not to agitate her back wounds. “What are you doing up?”

She looked away, black hair still in her face. “I…I just….wanted….i…I was hungry.”

I nodded making my way to the kitchen as I awaited her response. I filled a glass with water and threw some bread and meat on a plate, bringing it to her. “Ham alright?”

She looked up at me, confused before registering what I meant. “Sure. Thanks”

I set the plate down in front of her, watching her pick up the sandwich and start to eat slowly. Once she was halfway done with her food, she set it down and took a swig out of the glass, washing down anything left in her mouth. “Why haven’t you hurt me yet?” She looked up at me with a serious look.

I shrugged. “No reason.” But there was a reason.

“It has to do with my power doesn’t it?” she looked down at her plate, then back up at me. “everyone else is in the basement yet I’m being fed and cared for like injured pet. You’re keeping me alive for a reason. Don’t lie to me. I’m not afraid to die, so long as I know I’m going to. Don’t give me hope just to take it away.”

I looked at her, not quite sure how to respond. For some reason, this girl had me caught at the tongue. She looked so broken and helpless yet she held her head high unlike any other angel I had killed. This one wasn’t afraid to die and that was something I had never seen before in an angel. I nodded, walking over to the TV and turning it back on. Mikey had gotten up and left, presumably to kill the girl we had screwed earlier. Mikey was strange like that. He had no problem killing and raping however, he hated to leave people alive. Not because he liked to kill but because he didn’t want them to live with the trauma. It was like he felt bad for his victims.

My eyes were glued to the TV in front of me, watching some lame cartoon, my wings folded back and I felt the couch sink next to me. I glanced over to find Valon looking at me with curiosity. “Your not what I expected you to be.”

I tilted my head and asked. “Why’s that?”

“your gentle. Quiet, yeah I expected that but not in the menacing way. Just like a…..calm kinda way.”

I laughed. “I’m gentle? HA, right.” Clearly she passed out before she could see what I did to her Archangels.

“You are to me.”

I shook my head. “do you not care what I did to your people?”

She hung her head, as if thinking. “I care what you did to Leiah.”

I stood up, walking over to stand in front of her. Her eyes followed me, my arms grabbed her shoulders, shoving her into the couch. She whimpered, looking up at me with fear in her eyes. I smirked, knowing she wasn’t as brave as she let on. “Am I gentle now?” I squeezed my fingers making her scream. Her head tossed back, eyes wide as blood covered her shoulders. “Please…..p…puh please stop.” She begged, tears running down her cheeks. I sighed, throwing her into the couch and walking away to think.


Valon’s Prov

I gasped in pain as Gerard threw me into the couch. My head hit the back wall with a thud causing me to whimper, my back burring with pain. I watched as he just walked away going fuck knows where. I had to get out of here. I knew who was in the basement and what they did to them. I couldn’t end up like that. I had to get out of here fast. My eyes found the front door, glancing back at where Gerard had gone. I sat up, with slight hesitation before bolting to the front door. I grasped the knob, turning and throwing it open only scream at what was outside. The trees were on fire, the grass scorched and chard. Bodies were strewn everywhere, some entact but most of them were severed, faces distorted beyond recognition. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me back into the house. I screamed, kicking at my captor but doing no good. My body was slammed against the wall, eyes wide to stare at a very angry looking Gerard. “Don’t you fucking think about it.”

My breath was ragged and my ribs felt like they were going to collapse. Gerard held my arms at my side, glaring at me. “I am nice to you. I feed you. I keep you out of chains. Do you want to be with the rest of your fuck buddies?”

I shook my head, unable to speak. He tilted his head. “Didn’t think so. Now go on, get your ass up stairs.”

He released his grip, shoving me forward towards the stairs forcefully.

“And I’m locking this door.”
Sign up to rate and review this story