Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What's a Red Panda?

What if?

by XxcyanideeyesxX 0 reviews

The two words What and If can lead to a lot of things...really.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-03-25 - Updated: 2012-03-25 - 1248 words

0Unrated
Frank pulled his jacket around him as he walked down the side walk heading towards Gerard's house. His bookbag seemed to be holding him back, but he kept on trudging. His fucked up conscience started speaking which meant some long as fuck argument probably about Gerard.

What's wrong? Afraid he finds out?

Fuck off.

You know that's what's bothering you...

Really be quiet...

Okay, okay. Don't get you panties in a wad.

He finally managed to brush that off, and pulled his bookbag up on his shoulders.
Why must 8th grade be so confusing? Gerard's place came into clear view as Frank walked more and more. In his mind he started to consider turning around and walking home but didn't.

He finally managed to get to Gerard's house. His knees were starting to shake as he stepped closer and close to the front door of his best friend's house. He slowly lifted his arm up and knocked on the wooden door.

Turn the fuck around.

FUCK OFF. SERIOUSLY I'M TRYING NOT TO DIE AND YOU'RE JUST MAKING IT WORSE.

He thought, arguing with himself again. He then heard footsteps from inside the house, and the doorknob slightly turned, he felt now that his knees were about to collapse, as the door was opening. Then...Mikey stepped outside.

"Hey Mikey...Gerard here?" Frank asked looking up from the ground.

"Yeah why?" Mikey answered.

"I dunno...just thought we could hang." Frank said.

"Okay, well er...come in?" Mikey said in a confused sort of way.

He open the door completely and let Frank in first who was still nervous.
"Dude what's wrong?" said the one in glasses. "Errm...nothing." Frank said turning around to face Mikey. "Okay then...GERARD GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE. FRANK'S HERE!" he yelled.

Then a voice came from up the stairs. "I'm coming! Okay no need to flip the hell out....Jeez..." Gerard said running down the stairs. "Hi...Gerard." Frank peeped out looking from behind his hair. Gerard then hugged him out of nowhere, leaving Frank there to melt in his friend's arms.
"Hi Frankie!" he said, beaming. Frank smiled as Gerard pulled away.

"What's up?" he said trying hard not to blush. "Um....nothing much I mean...erm...I was disturbed by my brother who was informing that you were here sooo....yeah." Gerard said smirking slightly. "Oh. Sorry if I bothered you with whatever you were doing." Frank said.

"Ha...probably jacking off." Mikey said jokingly.

"FUCK OFF!" Gerard yelled at his younger brother.

Frank just giggled at Mikey's remark. "I wasn't! i was just....drawing." Gerard said shooting another glare at his brother who was almost on the ground dead from laughing so hard.
"Suuuuuuuuuuure." Mikey said trying to get his balance. Gerard simply flipped him off and looked at Frank who was obviously trying to keep a straight face but failed.
"Eh...enough with the awkward shit let's go up to my room...." Gerard said already getting a head start to the [[stairs.

"Sure." Frank said awkwardly, as he walked towards Gerard.

"Yeah...you guys go just try not to butt rape while you're at it." Mikey said laughing even harder then before. "Really? Mikey? Why would some little 6th grader like you think that?" Gerard said as they began walking up the stairs. "Heh...You knoooooooow you wannaaaaaaaa..." Mikey said as he sat down on the couch in the living room.

Finally Gerard and Frank managed to get up stairs without anymore comments from Mikey.
"Shit. You alright if my room is messy?" Gerard said as he walked in front of his bedroom door.
"Yeah that's fine...mine's probably worse." Frank said approaching Gerard.

Gerard replied with a simple okay then opened his door. "See?" he said as he opened his door fully before stepping in. "Dude..." Frank said, looking around the cluttered room. He stepped over various piles of dirty clothes, crumpled up paper, countless unfinished school work, etc...

He plopped himself down beside Gerard on the bed. "Er...scratch that, mine looks fucking spotless." Frank said jokingly, looking at Gerard who was laying down with his feet touching the ground. "Ha very funny..." he said.

Frank looked around awkwardly for a little before falling backwards and hitting the, also cluttered bed. Gerard and Frank were now laying dangerously close to eachother.

"Hey Gerard...can I ask you something?" Frank peeped out. "Sure what is it?" Gerard asked.
"Well...erm...do I mean anything to you?" Frank asked, hesitating a little. "Well yeah. Of course. you're one of my best friends."

Why not boyfriend? Frank thought.

"Why do you ask? You should know that by now." Gerard said looking at his friend. "Dunno...." Frank said staring at the poster covered ceiling. Then, a thought popped into his head.
"Hey Gerard. Remember that time when we were really little and we always loved to pretend?" he asked. "Yeah man!" Gerard chuckled, "I remember that. You were always a dog and I was a red panda.". "Ha yuppers." Frank said turning over to face Gerard.

"Or that time when we really wanted to pretend to er...Get m-married?" Frank asked blushing slightly. "Hmm..? Oh yeah." Gerard said staring up at the ceiling obviously trying to ignore what Frank said because he knew if he didn't this would end up really...awkward, bad, or weird.
Gerard started arguing with himself inside his mind.

Ha. If you don't stop daydreaming about him you're gonna end up sucking face with him...forcefully.

No. Fuck no. I can't do that and I never would. Ever.

You sure I mean...you know you wanna...just cause you're only in 8th grade doesn't mean you can't.

Stop trying to make me wanna! God....I hate you...

So you hate yourself? I wouldn't agree anymore ya fuck face.

He cut it short with his mind because he noticed Frank waving his hand in front of his face.

"Gerard? You there?" Frank asked jokingly. Gerard stared at him dumbly for about a split second and smiled. "Yeah...we were um weird little kids, weren't we?" he said trying not to sound stupid being that he kinda forgot about everything his friend had said.

"Yeah we were weren't we?" Frank peeped out smiling a bit. "Mhmmmm." Gerard mumbled.
"Just a thought...but what if that actually happened?" Frank said looking at Gerard. "Erm....I don't know...Uhm...." Gerard said popping straight up from where he was laying. "I guess...I would be able to tell you...." he said not finishing his sentence.

"You'd tell me what?" Frank asked sitting up. "Ermm...I would be able to tell you...that...I loved you and not have to feel embarrassed or whatever....".

All Frank could do was sit, with his mouth agape and his mind blank. His mind had been blown at what his best friend had said.

Had he just admitted to me that he...loved me? Frank thought to himself still dumbstruck.
"W-what?" he said. "Fuck! I didn't mean that." Gerard answered. "Dude! It's okay." Frank said.
"I'm pretty sure you were kidding." he half chuckled trying to keep any awkward silence ahead away. "Yeah. You're right. Just to see your reaction which was priceless by the way." Gerard said laughing which sounded more like a fake laugh.

Obviously not a joke you dumbfuck.

Shut the fuck up I know that...

Gerard thought to himself and his conscience. "Fuck..." Gerard whispered to himself.
"What did I just do....".
Sign up to rate and review this story