Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 Ways To Torture Gerard Way

52. Inserting Hot Needle Into Urethra

by theescapist99 6 reviews

"They went slowly, and Gerard could savor every little push that it made through his flesh."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-26 - Updated: 2012-03-26 - 826 words - Complete

1Original
A/N: All your questions will be answered... eventually....

52. Inserting Hot Needle Into Urethra

When Gerard jolted awake next, there were already blackbirds surrounding him. They had a cart of tools with them, and Gerard craned his neck slightly to see.

As they noticed he was awake, one of them spoke.

"Something to help with the urination." he said in a snarling voice.

The other two blackbirds were hovered over the cart, their hands blocking what they were actually doing. Gerard was pondering what the third blackbird had meant by that when they turned around. In one of their hands was a very long fine needle, that gleamed maliciously at him. It looked like a knitting needle, a tool his mom used to use to crotchet items.

The blackbird closest to him grabbed his legs roughly and used both arms to spread them wide apart. Another one used a hand to grab a hold of his flaccid penis, maneuvering it so it was angled somewhat upright. Gerard squirmed slightly, but the one who had spread his legs held him down with one hand, while his other still rested on Gerard's knee.

The blackbird with the needle brought closer to his genitals seeming to be attempting to determine something. He must have made up his mind, because a moment later, he brought the tip of the needle to the urinary meatus and began to insert it.

Gerard realized upon first contact that this needle was scalding hot. He thought it must have burned him slightly as it entered him, burning the inside of his penis as well. Gerard grunted and squirmed, letting out little yelps and shouts as they pushed it deeper and deeper inside.

They went slowly, and Gerard could savor every little push that it made through his flesh. Yet the needle was not even halfway through his dick when they took it out, almost yanking it away. Gerard screamed, almost sure for a second that his penis was going to rip off with it.

"It isn't fitting right." said the blackbird who was pushing it in to the blackbird beside him. That blackbird nodded, and bent over the cart again. He brought ought another needle from the cart's top and handed it to the blackbird that had been conducting the procedure, and he threw the previous needle behind him.

"This should do it." he said before he repeated the same process as before. One held his penis in his hand, while the blackbird aligned the needle to the urinary meatus and pierced into it. Gerard could feel the heat radiating off of it before it even entered into him.

"No, stop..." Gerard tried to say, but he found his voice to be hoarse and useless.

The needle began pushing inside, setting his penis on fire once again. Gerard gritted his teeth as it burrowed its way, this one going farther than the last. Yet still, it stopped before it could reach the base.

"Do we have anything skinnier?" the blackbird who had been pushing it forward asked.

"Yeah, we have one more skinnier than that. It might be too loose though." said the blackbird next to the cart.

"Let me see it."

He yanked the needle out again. Gerard did not scream this time, but he still felt his hips squirm, just as well as a very sore sensation in his dick. His reflexes wanted to close his legs, to protect himself from anymore agony, but the third blackbird seemed to sense this ahead of time and re spread Gerard's legs even wider, with a firm grip that said "don't even try it."

The blackbird next to the cart gave the blackbird in front of him a third needle, and the process repeated itself. They brought the needle up to the hole of his penis, and this time, they did not seem to bother with aim or accuracy. They seemed to be getting frustrated.

The blackbird pushed, almost shoved this needle into him without hesitation, and Gerard found this needle to be as hot, if not more than the rest. If he wasn't able to see it, he would swear that they had lit it on fire before they introduced it to his penis. Gerard let out a strangled, odd sounding cry. They ignored him and inserted it deeper in.

They continued to submerge it until it went past the base, and Gerard could feel it keep going, continuously burning him, until he was sure it had reached his bladder.

Jesus fucking christ, how long is this thing?

Gerard could not do much to look down at himself --- so he laid there, moaning pitifully, before he felt himself black out again.

Next chapter: "Thick drops of rain sound like the way you spanked me. Your pleasure thrills in every way you make me. All by myself and you're not here to take me. My red hot stain still makes you call me, baby..."
Sign up to rate and review this story