Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Schooltime!

3

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Toshiya and Kenji declare their love to a homphobic Mr. Oshiro and Kyo gets in trouble AGAIN.

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-03-28 - Updated: 2012-03-28 - 784 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shinya walked into his new science class and sat down at the back of the class, away from everyone. "Oh Shinya babyyy...come in me and ohhhhh sit by me" Takumi called across the class in a teasing voice. "Baka" Shinya muttered quietly, retreiving his books from his bag. "SHINYA!" He hit his head on the edge of the table as he looked up to see who was calling him. "TOSHIYA! You made me hit my head!" Shinya burst out, rubbing the wound on his sore head. "Gomeneh...this is Kenji!" Toshiya pulled the boy forward who by now was holding Toshiya's soft hand. "Hi..." Kenji said quietly, flicking his long brown bangs from his eyes. Shinya looked at his friend with a questioning face. "TOORU! WHERE'S YOUR TIE?" Mr. Oshiro demanded, a look of fury on his young face. The drummer and bassist shot their heads in their friend's direction to see what was going on. Kyo stood there, smelling of cigarettes as per, his non-ironed shirt tucked outside of his trousers and missing a tie. Shinya sighed, opening his textbook. "Typical Kyo" Toshiya sighed also.

Kaoru sat down. Life studies....great...I love this class...not. he sighed as he flicked to page 78 and saw that he was doing work on the bad affects of smoking. He laughed, he'd been smoking with Kyo since he was a junior at this school. It was going to be hard to try and convince him to stop now. Kaoru heard his anem being whispered and turned to his left. "Hey Minako" he whispered back to Shinya's new crush. "Tell me more about..Shinya" She blushed. "Uhmm..ok...He's very sensitive, quiet and gets annoyed easily. He loves ice cream and dogs and likes sleeping with his little Chihuhuah Miyu". Minako smiled. "What gets on his nerves?" She asked. "Uhmm....Die" They both laughed, "But also people who make fun of him and stuff about his sexuality" A puzzled look spread on Minako's face. "Sexuality?" She questioned. Kaoru nodded once, "He's bisexual". Her smile faded. "Oh..who does he prefer, guys or girls?". Kaoru wanted Shinya and Minako to be together so he said, "Girls" but he knew it was supposed to be "Guys".

Die stood in front of the mirror in the boy's toilets, making sure his long red hair still looked better than everyone else's in the school. He was so vain sometimes. Just then, Kyo walked in. "TOOORRRUUUU!" Die joked. "Fuck you" Kyo said, looking now at his hair in the mirror. "Mr. Oshiro flipped on me-" "You have him AGAIN this year?" Die asked, trying not to laugh. Mr. Oshiro was young but very strict and every student had to be perfect according to him. "Tosh will be lucky if he doesn't suspect him as a boy because of how he dresses and all" Kyo said, managing to spike his hair up whilst stealing some of Die's hair gel. "HEY! You chibi baka! That's mine!" Die exclaimed, "And yeah..Tosh will be so upset if he gets shouted at for well...Cross dressing". Kyo laughed a little, "He kinda has it coming 'nyways- he was holding hands with dun dun dun a guy in science just then". "A guy?" Die turned to look at his little friend for a moment. "Yeah Kenjo..Keigo..Kenju or some shit, he's kinda pretty but y'know I'm not like Totchi so yeah" Kyo looked away from Die.

The bell rung and Shinya, Toshiya and the rest of the science class packed away their books eagerly. Lunch time. Shinya was getting nervous about going to sit with Minako. "Toshimasa Hara! What are you doing?" Mr. Oshiro questioned sternly just as the whole class turned to him and Kenji making out against the wall of the class. "Ano...gomen...it was my fault" Kenji said, "Toshiya's so...beautiful" Kenji held Toshiya hand as they started for the door. "Toshimasa, you are a boy, boys do not wear skirts", Mr. Oshiro commented as they walked through the door. "Yeah well some do!" He replied, glaring back at the teacher. "Shin-chan! Come on!" He called back to the drummer who hurried along.

"Well...a good lesson wasted" Kyo smiled as Die laughed. By now, they both nearly had an afro their hair was so spiky. "Let's go" Die said, opening the door just as a bunch of nerds walked in. "Toshiya will probably bring his boyfriend to our table, you know that right?" Die asked Kyo as they walked to the canteen. "Yeah, it's not like it hasn't happened before, remember last year?". Die thought back. "Oh hai...when he dated one of the goth guys who was a senior.."
Sign up to rate and review this story