Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Schooltime!

4

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Shinya asks Minako something big and Toshiya is admitted to hospital...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-03-29 - Updated: 2012-03-29 - 1165 words - Complete

0Unrated
Toshiya, Kenji and Shinya sat down at an unoccupied table. "Toshiya...I can't sit with you today..gomen" Shinya said quietly, getting up to stand. "Why?" Toshiya twirled his long fingers around his boyfriend's smooth hair as he stared back at his lover dreamily. "Minako asked me to sit with her and Kimie asked if you wanted to come..." "Sorry Shin-chan, your on your own, I'm sitting with Kenji today" Toshiya kissed Kenji on the cheek and smiled at Shinya. "Sure..I'll tell her that" Shinya muttered. He walked over to Minako as he saw Kimie waving with excitement from across the hall. "Konnichiwa" He said slowly as he took a seat next to Minako. "Daijiobu ka?" Minkao asked, flicking her dark fringe our of the way. "Hai, anatawa?" He replied, trying to stop himself from blushing at the pretty girl.

"Kawaii Kyo!" Toshiya cried happily as Die, Kyo and Kaoru sat down at the table with the couple. "Who's this?" Die asked, raising an eyebrow at Toshiya's friend who was now kissing down his neck. Toshiya whispered something to the pretty boy which made him blush a bright pink before answering, "My boyfriend, Kenji" Toshiya smiled widely, showing everyone his crooked teeth. Kyo gave Die the "I told you so" look before rising from his seat. "Where ya going, lil one?" Kaoru asked. Kyo glared at his friend. "To get lunch" he growled. "I'll come," Die said "I'm kinda hungry". When the two left, Kaoru asked, "Where's Shin-chan?". "Sitting with Minako" Toshiya giggled. "What's going on between them?" Kenji asked, grinning. "Shinya likes Minako...a lot..and uhh...she likes him too" Kaoru said. He felt happy for his little friend. Shinya had never been the really lucky-in-love type but now maybe he was finally getting it.

"I hear you have a little Chihuhuah" Minako spoke quietly. Shinya liked her voice- it was calming. "Hai...her name is Miyu" Shinya replied. "Can I see her sometime?" Minako asked shyly. "Sure..maybe you could come over for dinner sometime" Minako blushed. "I will" she replied, looking down towards her bowl of chicken ramen. Shinya felt so awkward, he didn't know what to say to Minako- he really liked her but it was hard. "Shinya" she looked up to the drummer who seemed occupied by looking down at his thin hands. Before he had time to respond, she pushed her lips onto his and started kissing him. He didn't try and stop her, he liked it. "Minako.." Shinya said quietly, hiding behind his long blonde bangs. "Will you...go out with me?". She stopped twidling with a strand of her long hair and turned to face the shy boy. "Hai" She reached under the table and held one of Shinya's shaking hands.

The short boy returned with the red-head. "You will not believe what just happened to Shinya!" Toshiya sung happily. Die and Kyo looked at him with a suspicious look. "Nani?" Die asked, eating a piece of his sushi. "MINAKO JUST KISSED HIM!" Toshiya put a hand over his mouth quickly and buried his head into Kenji's chest as he noticed half of the hallw as listening. Kaoru looked over with a grin on his face to Shinya who gave him a "not cool man" look. "A little loud, Toshi-woshi" Kenji cuddled his boyfriend. "Gomen" Toshiya giggled as his lover kissed his neck. Kyo stole a piece of Die's sushi and put it quickly in his mouth. "I saw that, Tooru Nimura!" Die acted hurt. Kyo just laughed and put his short legs up onto the table. "Feet and legs down!" he heard Mr. Yamamoto from behind him. "WHAT THE FUUUU-?" Kyo exclaimed as he almost fell of his chair in fright. "Again, and you'll be sharing your sushi with me tomorrow lunch time" he warned as he walked away". Kyo gulped down the piece of sushi he had stolen. "Yareh yareh" he muttered quietly.

The bell rung just as Shinya made his way over to his friends' table with Minako. He kissed her goodbye before she left with Kimie fro ehr next class. "SHINYA! You got a girl man!" Die congradulated him. Shinya laughed and looked away shyly. "Awwwwwwh you two are so kawaaaaaaiiiiii together!" Toshiya beamed as Kenji slipped his arms around him one more time to hug him goodbye. "Kaoru- We have P.E next" Kyo sighed as he stood up. "Me and Shinya have.....art" Die announced, quickly checking his timetable he recieved this morning. Shinya started for the door with Die. "Aw Shin-chan! Why won't you tell me more details!" The bassist called after him. "Fine! Then I'll just have to call you tonight" Toshiya put a long strand of blue hair behind his ear as he left aswell.

Kyo glanced over at Kaoru who by now was fully dressed in his P.E kit. "Holy shit, man! How'd ya get dressed so fast?" kyo was as usual, ver slow at getting changed. Kaoru laughed and tossed him a chewing gum and somehow, Kyo caught it in his mouth. "YES! SCORE!" Kyo exclaimed happily. "Ok! Today, we're running track! Tooru, get dressed, ok?" Mr. Abarai shouted in his usual gruff voice to the class of boys. "Hai, sensei" they all replied in unison. Ten minutes later, Kyo was rather late getting up to the running track as he was talking to the group of goths in his changing room about coming out to smoke with them break time tomorrow. "Oh shit," Kyo muttered under his breath as he raced up the stairs "Sensei will be so pissed".

Miss. Ito who was also Shinya's art teacher smiled widely, showing her pearl white teeth as she saw Shinya's painting. It was a boy with blonde hair and a girl with dark hair, holding hands and standing in a field surrounded by blue flowers, gazing at the sunset. "That's lovely" She remarked, her green eyes sparkling. Die laughed as she left. "You and your little girlfriend?" He asked his friend. Shinya gave him an icy look before replying, "Frankly, it is". Die was painting a picture of him playing guitar on stage. "Now THIS is a picture of the future!" Die exclaimed happily, showing Shinya his picture. They were supposed to paint a picture of what they thought would be their future. Shinya smiled. "It's good.....for you" Shinya loved teasing Die back. It was payback for the amount of times he'd done it to him. "Pfft...that's mean Shin-chan!" Die pouted slightly. Suddenly, the phone on Miss. Ito's desk rung. She ran over to answer it. "Hai?" She asked the person. "Hai.....Wakata.....chotto matte kudasai..Shinya Terachi and Daisuke Andou to Mr. Yamamoto's office please and take your bags....arigato...sayonara" she put the phone down. "Nani sensei?" Die quiestioned, packing away his belongings. "Your friend Toshimasa Hara is in hospital..." Shinya froze. "Oh god.." he whispered as he and Die rushed dow to see what had happened to the boy.
Sign up to rate and review this story