Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

Twenty-Two

by thatcrazedfan 2 reviews

All I could think about was Frank. I was stupid for leaving him. I should have stayed.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-03-31 - Updated: 2012-03-31 - 1163 words - Complete

2Exciting
Gerard

Jimmy finished off what was left of his drink before setting the empty glass on the coffee table. He looked at me, “So, what do you say?”

I sighed, finishing my drink. “Honestly, I can't think of anything else I would rather do. When we were working together it seemed like nothing could stop us.”

Jimmy nodded, grabbing my glass and his. I watched as he walked into the kitchen and filled our glasses up with more scotch. I usually didn't drink this early in the morning, but I couldn't refuse Jimmy. Besides, I hadn't had a drink in a long time, I deserved a little something.

He brought the glasses back out and handed one to me. He took a sip, smiling, “As soon as I get rid of this stupid guy I'm tied to, we can leave. We'll be unstoppable.”

I took another sip, nodding. All-in-all it sounded like a great idea. I wouldn't have to worry about Jimmy coming after me or trying to kill me anymore, and I would never have to see Frank anymore. At that thought of Frank, I downed the rest of my drink. I still felt sick whenever I thought about what I did to him. It hurt me ten times more than when I tried to kill Jimmy.

Jimmy laughed, “Maybe I should just give you the bottle.”

I shook my head, looking down at my empty glass. When I didn't say anything, Jimmy walked back into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of scotch. I could tell that it was unopened. I smiled as he walked back into the living room and handed it to me. As soon as it was in my hands, I opened it and took a long drink.

For the first time that morning, I savored the taste. I enjoyed every second that I could feel the cool liquid sliding down my throat. It wasn't until then that I realized how drunk I was. I shook my head, smiling. I was so drunk I was sober. I couldn't even remember the last time I had gotten truly drunk.

“How exactly do you plan on getting out of that contract?” I asked, taking another sip.

Jimmy raised his eyebrows, “How else? I'm going to kill him.”

His words didn't even register. All I could think about was getting out of this place, being with Jimmy and never having to see or hurt Frank again. I took another long drink from the bottle. I sighed, realizing the bottle was already half empty.

I looked at Jimmy. His mouth was moving, but I couldn't make out any words. Eventually he stopped talking, and just stared at me. I was about to say something when he leaned towards me and kissed me.

I don't know what exactly I was expecting, but whatever it was, it didn't happen. Kissing Jimmy was completely different than kissing Frank. With Frank, it was all fireworks and music and everything else you could ever hope for. With Frank, I could tell that he cared about me. He wasn't just in it for the sex, he actually had feelings for me. With Jimmy, all I could feel was lust. All he wanted was to get in my pants.

Almost as soon as I had thought it, I heard Jimmy moan against my lips.

I tried to pull away from him, but he just held me tighter. The more I struggled, the harder he kissed me. I felt his hands move to my jeans. Before I knew it, he had taken off my jeans. He was sliding my boxers off when I finally manged to get out of his grip.

I stood up, getting as far away from him as possible. I stopped just a few feet away from the door. He just stared at me as I quickly pulled my jeans back on. “What the hell, Gerard? I thought that's what you wanted!” He stood up, walking toward me.

I held my hands up in front of me, backing away from him. I could tell by the look on his face that everything that had happened earlier had disappeared. I felt extremely vulnerable. If he wanted to, he could kill me right here.

All I could think about was Frank. I was stupid for leaving him. I should have stayed.

Standing here in front of Jimmy all I wanted was to see Frank again, and tell him how I felt. I could only hope that if I did see him again he wouldn't hate me too much for leaving him. “Jimmy-” he cut me off.

“No! You don't get to talk!” He shook his head, “I can't believe I fell for it. I should have known this was too good to be true. I mean, you tried to kill me!” He hit my chest, causing me to stumble backwards.

My head started spinning and I couldn't see clearly. All that alcohol was starting to take effect. Jimmy grabbed my shirt collar and forced me against the wall.

“Jimmy, I'm sorry. I should never have done what I did. I really truly am sorry.” As the words came out of my mouth I realized how much I meant it. I wasn't just saying it to get him to forget about killing me. Jimmy was my best friend.

He shook his head, “No! I don't want to hear any more of your lies! You weren't sorry then and you're not sorry now!”

I knew I wouldn't be able to get through to him at this point. He was dead set on killing me. “What are you going to do, kill me? You couldn't do it then, what makes you think you can do it now?” I could tell by the look on his face that I had struck a nerve.

“I feel nothing but hatred toward you. Before I was blinded by what I thought was love.” He slammed me against the wall, “Don't doubt me, Gerard. I will kill you, and my only regret will be that I didn't do it sooner.”

I just stared him in the eyes. I knew he was going to kill me, right here, and there was nothing I could do about it. “Then do it.”

He continued to stare at me for a few minutes. For a second, I thought he was going to let me go. Then, he punched me in the face. He let go of my shirt and I collapsed on the ground. I was already disoriented, probably because of the excess alcohol. As I tried to stand, Jimmy started kicking me in the ribs.

My vision started blurring, and I was starting to lose consciousness. Jimmy picked me up by my shirt collar and held me against the wall. In the hand that wasn't holding a handful of my shirt, I could just make out something shiny. I knew immediately, even in my disoriented state, that it was a knife.
Sign up to rate and review this story