Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There Is This Girl, But She's Not Mine

Chapter 1

by AskingNikole 0 reviews

Frank just met his best friend's,Ray, friend Mikey and his brother Gerard. Along with Gerard's innocent gorgeous girlfriend,Scout. The thing is Gerard is a druggie and Scout is unhappy with him but...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2012-03-31 - Updated: 2012-04-01 - 1148 words

0Unrated
Hi there! This is my first fan fiction. So don't blame if its horrible. I don't own My Chemical Romance. This story is made from my little mind. I do own Scout Mieyer. Well here is the first chapter. Hope you like it. :)

Chapter 1

Frank’s P.O.V

I had been friends with Ray for 5years now and he was finally inviting me to go to the Way’s house with him. I had never met them before. Apparently Ray was best friends with Gerard, the oldest, until he had gotten into drugs and drinking. After that Ray started hanging out with Mikey, the youngest, and decided I was cool enough to meet them. I had exited my house and saw Ray walking down the street. I waved at him. He waved back and I made my way over to him. He gave a small smile.

“If you see Gerard there ignore him,” He paused. “He’s not a good guy to hang out with. He will always make you depressed and offer you drugs.” I nodded. I gave myself a mental high-five for wearing a hoodie around Ray; he would hate to hear that I cut. I pushed my fringe out of my eyes.

“So what about the other? Mikey right?” Ray nodded and let a smile play on his lips. I looked down at the ground.

“Yeah. I guess you could say I’m a second brother to Mikey. Ever since Gerard lost himself and got involved with Scout, Mikey need someone.” I blinked a little bit. Scout? This was a new name spilling out of my best friend’s mouth. It caught my interest more than anything. Ray saw my face scrunched in thought. “What?”

“Who is Scout? I’ve never heard you say that name.” I made eye contact with him. Ray turned the corner and I stumble trying to get back next to him. I’m such a klutz.

“She is Gerard’s innocent girlfriend. He’s trying to get her into everything. He has got girls on the side that he does…well…yeah.” I nodded. I knew what he meant. I wasn’t a virgin and I can guess that Ray wasn’t either. Being 17 it has now been 2 years since that whole charade. Ray turned on the sidewalk to a fairly decent white house. I bit my lip, pulling my lip ring a little bit. I have to admit I’m a little nervous. Instead of going up to the door Ray stayed on the end of the sidewalk, poking the ground with his shoe. A boy about my age with brown hair, blue skinnys, and a plain yellow shirt came out. He waved a Ray and a smile crossed his face. Ray waved back.

“Hey Ray!” He ran up and turned to me. “You must be Frank.” I nodded and looked into his eyes. They were kind, my body relaxed instantly. The door open and I returned my eyes to the ground. Footsteps ran towards us, causing my mind to tell my head to look up. My knees melted when I saw the person coming up. It was a girl maybe my age with black bangs and fire red hair. Her eyes were a swirling gray; her skin was a fair pale white, no makeup, and the most gorgeous smile I have ever seen. Her shirt was Marilyn Manson, with a long sleeve under, along with black skinnys with paint splatters. I felt myself trip and fall. Ray and Mikey started laughing. I stayed there and let out a small groan.

“Oh my god, are you okay?” Her voice was beautiful. I sighed at Ray and Mikey. I hadn’t realized but I had closed my eyes. I slowly opened them. I gasped at how close she was to me. “I don’t think I have ever seen you around Mikey.” Confusion crossed her face and I bit my lip. Why does she have to be so beautiful?

“He’s one of my friends.” I heard Ray pipe up. At least he’s done laughing. Ray stuck his hand out to help me up. I accepted. Regaining my footing I tried to avoid the girl’s eyes. She said something to Mikey I quite couldn’t understand.

“Oh thanks, Scout.” I looked up at her. This is Scout!? She gave a little smile and I felt my knees fail again. This time Ray let me lean on him to avoid further embarrassment. I made a mental note to thank him for this later.

“So you’re dating Gerard?” It was a little quiet but she seemed to understand. I saw Mikey look towards the house. I think I saw a hint of worry.

“Yeah I am.” I looked back at her. Her eyes lost all happiness and looked like them were wondering. I noticed her voice fell.

“It sounded like you have to convince yourself.” I went over my last sentence. “Oh, shit! That wasn’t meant to be said out loud. I’m so sorry about that.” She gave another one of her smiles and I about lost it.

“Its okay, Frank.” I looked at her with confusion. “Mikey told me your name. Speaking of Mikey. Your brother will not be here tonight and your mom is on the trip, so they can stay if they want. I won’t tell.” Mikey looked at me then Ray and back to me again. An evil grin spread across his face.

“Sure, you guys can stay right?” I nodded and Ray did too. My parents didn’t really care about me. I felt my wrists burn a little, reminding me of the burden I have bestowed upon myself. “Good. You saw that right Scout?”

“Yeah?” Her voice had a trail of confusion. Ray laughed a little bit.

“Okay! See you later Scout.” She waved bye then went back into the house. We started walking away and I stopped in my tracks.

“Later?!” I took a gulp of air. Mikey gave that evil grin to me again.

“Yep. Scout lives with my family. I thought you knew that?” I shook my head. I heard Ray give a little giggle before trying to put on a poker face. “Well Frank, you can’t go back on your word. Try not to destroy my house too much with that balance of yours.” I gave a small nod.

“Is it that noticeable?” I squeaked.

“Yeah, it sort of is buddy. You have a massive crush on Scout.” I felt my cheeks burn red. Now I’m going to be in the same house as her. Oh fuck.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.Please tell me what you think. I will probably do another chapter tonight and post tomorrow if you want to continue reading. I hope you keep reading. Thank you ^.^
Sign up to rate and review this story