Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There Is This Girl, But She's Not Mine

Chapter 2

by AskingNikole 1 review

Scout is home alone with Gerard. And Frank and Gerard's first encounter.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-04-01 - Updated: 2012-04-01 - 1168 words

0Unrated
So thank you everyone who is reading this story. And here you go Chapter 2. Enjoy!

Chapter 2
Scout’s P.O.V

I walked back into the house and push my feet out of my shoes. I sat them next to the door. I smiled to myself a little. I have to say Frank was incredibly handsome, but I have Gerard. People ask why I’m even with him. I walk into the living room and find Gerard, stretched on the couch, sound asleep, wasted.

“I wonder if I can ever help you change.” Pushing a piece of hair out and smiled lightly. “You look so innocent.” I bent down and planted a small kiss on his lips. I felt him stir underneath me. What was supposed to be a little kiss turned into a fierce one as he put his hand behind my head. He forced his tongue into my mouth. I gagged at the taste of vodka on his tongue. I pulled away quickly and stood up.

“What’s wrong, baby?” He walked up behind me, not laying a hand on me. He circled so he was in front of me. He grinned and put a hand on my cheek. “Do you wanna go down stairs? I’ll go easy since it’s your first time.” He used his other hand to pull me waist to his. He was much taller than me. Somehow that made him intimidating.

“No,” I said weakly. He looked at my face with pleading eyes. “Don’t you have someone else for that?” I didn’t mean it but it came out sour. He stood quiet, thinking.

“You’re the only one for me Scout.” He was lying and I knew it. But I couldn’t help but hope that he was being sincere. “I love you and I want to show you that.” His hand played on the waistline of my jeans. I grabbed his hand.

“No, Gerard!” I broke away from his grip. He hit the wall with his hand and I flinched.

“You are a fucked up little whore. I’m going out.” He went towards the couch to get his jacket.

“Oh are you getting more drugs or booze? Or are you going to get laid?” My rage was like venom. He walked over and his fist collided with my stomach. As I fell to the ground, he kicked me in the back twice. I couldn’t help it; I started crying in front of him. I felt so weak right now. He bent over me and lifted my chin. He was smiling.

“Think before you speak or this will be an everyday thing. I love you.” He leaned in and gave me a kiss. I whimpered. “Bye.” A smile still played on his lips. He walked off, wondering around the house for a while. The door slammed shut. I moved my hands to pull my body up but gasped in pain. I moved onto the couch and lay on my back. It felt like needles were being pushed into my skin. I continued crying until I fell into a deep sleep.

Frank’s P.O.V

“Mikey, how much coffee did you have?” Ray looked at Mikey who was holding the 10th cup of coffee he had in Starbucks. I laughed. We had left 10 minutes ago, making our way back to Mikey’s.

“Hey Frank had quite a few coffees too!” Mikey started to pout. I held my hands out in defense.

“I didn’t have 10 coffees and 3 cookies. I only had 4.” Ray shook his head.

“Yeah 4 cookies and 2 ½ of coffee.”

“Oh yeah! Make us feel like fatties Mr. Toro.” Mikey was glaring at Ray. Our laughter echoed in the empty streets.

“Mikey!” A foreign voice shouts his name. I turned in time to see a man taller than me with black hair wrap his arms around Mikey. “Hey little brother!” The man was wasted. I could guess this is Gerard. I pulled the packet of cigarettes out of my jacket pocket and took one out. I put it in my mouth, lighting the tip allowing me to breathe in the sweet taste of cancer.

“Gerard, uh, what the hell are you doing here?” Mikey seemed nervous. Gerard looked over at his buddy and smiled. I pulled the cigarette to my side flicking the ashes.

“Well you see I’m going to Brian’s house cause Scout was being a bitch.” I glared at him as I took another drag of my cigarette. What an asshole! I looked back at Mikey who looked scared shitless. Then I saw Ray look at the direction of Mikey’s house. “Who are you?” He slurred.

“I’m Frank. Uh, Mikey’s friend.” I flicked my cigarette and watched him eye it hungrily. I took one last drag. As I went to go throw it in the ground, Gerard grabbed my hand. I guess being drunk or high or whatever his was made him strong. I couldn’t break away.

“You should let me finish that off.” He looked me straight in the eye.

“No,” I shook my head. I heard Mikey and Ray gasp behind me. “I think you’ve had enough today.” He slammed me against the nearest tree.

“I think I’ll know if I’ve had enough. Hand it over.” I shook my head again. Apparently Brian or whatever was keeping Mikey and Ray back cause they were shout at someone. Gerard pulled me and slammed me against the tree. Harder than the last, I think I felt warm blood go down the back of my head. He took out a knife, pressing it light against my shoulder. “One last time. Hand it over.”

“No!” I took the cigarette and grinded it against the tree, demolishing it. He dug the knife in my shoulder above my armpit. I screamed in pain.

“Big mistake.” A sickening smile spread across his face. He released his grip and went over to Brian. They ran down the street as Mikey and Ray rushed towards me. They each grabbed one of my arms, slinging them over their shoulders.

“Shit, I’m sorry guys.” I felt so bad. I ruined everything.

“Why the hell are you sorry?” Mikey looked at me. “You went up against my brother while he’s drunk. I’ve only seen one other person do that.” I laughed a little.

“Who was the other person?” Ray and him exchanged doubtful looks.

“No one.” Ray avoided my eyes. I was about to ask something else but I noticed we were in front of Mikey’s house. We made our way up to the door. Mikey sighed.

“Scout is going to love this.” My body tensed. I forgot she was going to be here. I felt my face get red and my stomach get queasy. Just. Fucking. Great.

Poor Frank :/ Anyways I hope you like it. Next chapter might be up later tonight or maybe tomorrow. ^.^ Again thank you for reading
Sign up to rate and review this story