Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > You Are The Reason I Can't Control Myself.

You Want Revenge?

by Echelonkid30 0 reviews

Shannon discusses things with a friend, while Jared thinks about revenge then gets humiliated.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-04-02 - Updated: 2012-10-17 - 1001 words

2Exciting
After a stunned silence, David helped Jared stand up then checked his split lip and the other injuries Gerard had left. He had been roughed up quite a lot, and some of his injuries would leave a lot of unsightly scars.

"Let's go inside. It's freezing out here."

The group congregated inside and Sam helped Jared up, then led him upstairs and into his bedroom to find some dry clothes, whilst Shannon talked to David in the kitchen. He couldn't quite believe what had happened to his brother, and he felt responsible, since he wasn't watching him like he was supposed to.

"Thanks so much for your help... I thought that we'd lost him."

"No problem, Shannon. It's the least I can do. He's a good person."

David wasn't someone you'd expect to be a doctor, or a medical professional. He had dark hair, strange coloured eyes and a load of intricate tribal tattoos, and Shannon admitted to himself that he was good look. It was a shame he had a girlfriend, and wasn't gay.

"I just... why would anyone want to do that to him?"

"No idea. That Gerard guy seems fucked up though. Why would he waste good drugs on someone he doesn't particularly like?"

"I have no idea."

"But I can see that Jared is upset. He obviously wanted to stay sober."

"He can get really depressed when he does drugs and when he's depressed, he does stupid things."

"Then we need to help him get back to his usual self. I'll help if you'd like."

"Thanks. I have a feeling he's going to need a lot of support this time around."

Upstairs, Sam rummaged around in his closet for some clothes that Jared could wear until he got home, but most of his clothes were too big. He was very tall compared to Jared, and a lot more muscly, he obviously lifted weights or something.

"I wish you'd get rid of that fucking skirt." Sam scorned.

"It's cool. Girls love it when I wear the skirt and it attracts a lot of attention. It's a little eccentric, a piece to remind me of Japan."

"Gerard seems to love it as well. Does it attract drugged up rapists too?"

Jared glared at him, taking a deep breath and shaking his head. The mention of Gerard's name made him feel extremely angry and upset. How dare he mention the name of the man that ruined his sobriety and did all those horrible things to him?

"Don't ever talk about him in front of me." Jared grumbled, looking around the room for anything interesting.

"What?"

"I said, don't talk about him in front of me! Jesus! He's ruined me, and he's ruined my life!"

" I see-"

"You don't see! I tried so hard to become sober and he fucked everything up!" Jared shouted.

"So, you want revenge?" Sam asked.

Jared smiled mischievously, his hair hiding his eyes. Of course he wanted revenge, he just didn't know how to get it. Sometimes when he tried to get revenge, it backfired and ended up in him getting hurt or in trouble. Especially with Gerard, who was strong, determined and completely diabolical.

"I suppose." He said shyly.

"Good. Then you have to get clean again, then show Gerard how strong you are and bounce back. You can't let him control you! That will be the ultimate punch in the face for him."

"Okay, fine."

"Cool." Sam smiled, passing Jared some folded clothes.

In this pile of clothes, there was a bright orange piece of fabric underneath a pair of pants. Jared didn't like the look of it, at all. It was probably the ugliest looking thing he had ever seen.

"What the fuck is that-"

"It's a shirt. Just put it on, it's the only thing I have that will fit you. It's your fault that you're so short and skinny."

"I hate you sometimes." He mumbled, walking out of the room.

"You just need to grow."

Jared flipped him off, then snatched the clothes from him and went to the bathroom to change, where he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. His eyebrows furrowed and he tried to keep on staring, but he couldn't.

"I'm a mess." He sighed, staring at his pale, bruised face.

He put on the pair of grey sweat pants, then felt around in the pockets, to find a small plastic bag full of pills. He played with the bag, folding it with his fingers and examining the contents. He would decide what he wanted to do with them later, although he wanted to know what they were for. Next, he put on the orange monstrosity that Sam called 'a shirt'.

"Oh my God."

A Hawaiian shirt, with pineapples and exotic flowers on it. He could have walked around shirtless, or walked around naked, but it was cold outside and he wanted to cover the cigarette burns. Sam would pay dearly for this, but first, Jared had to get downstairs without being humiliated, which he knew wasn't going to happen.

"Jared, what are you wearing?" David asked.

"It's Sam's idea of a joke. I look like a-"

"A dick." Shannon interrupted.

"I was going to say a pineapple, but yeah, basically."

Sam held back fits of hysterical laughter, his eyes watering, his face turning purple from holding his breath. Jared glared at him, giving him an 'I will murder you' kind of look.

"This is the best day of my life!" He giggled.

"Shannon, can we please go home now?" Jared begged, his cheeks turning redder than ripe strawberries.

"Sure... I'll speak to you guys later."

Shannon got out his iPhone from his pocket, then called a cab so that he and Jared could go home to sleep. It was early morning and the sun was starting to rise, Shannon had been drinking for hours and Jared was waiting for the effects of the heroin to wear off. It was going to be a long night.
Sign up to rate and review this story