Categories > Anime/Manga > Wallflower > Is it too late?

Is it too late?

by Jellybeannie 0 reviews

*Revised version of Is it too late from fanfiction(.net)* A mistake that might cause a permanent problem for the whole gang, how can Sunako cope with the fact that she might be the reason for this ...

Category: Wallflower - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Kyohei,Sunako - Published: 2012-04-01 - Updated: 2012-04-01 - 679 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer: The Wallflower obviously doesn't belongs to me, but I'll do the disclaimer anyway
--
The bright sun setting up into the mid-noon sky, tinting my pale skin a slight hue of pink lace; seems to be mocking me for my stupidity of letting my poor Hiroshi away from vision, even if it's just for a couple of minutes. For that stupid, err, smart Takenaga instantly took my sweet companion as a hostage-- blackmailing me into a date with the blonde radiant creature that seems to enjoy making me suffer.

"Oii, Nakahara" the radiant creature called, his lips pouting and resembling a duck on a hot summer day. I quickly let my gaze falter into the long winding road, shrugging off the taunting voice inside my head. "Oii" he started again. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth as I try to ignore him. "Oii~! Nakahara~!" He screamed, now grabbing my wrist and spinning me around to face him.

"What?" I finally acknowledge; my eyeballs playfully moving around to ignore his face.

He leaned closer, inches away from my face; "I'm hungry" he says.

It took me all my will power not to hit him right there. 'As if I care! This stupid food-mind moron! Does he even consider my situation? He knows I don't like radiant creatures, but yet he's moving closer!' I thought. I sighed, 'all of this is for Hiroshi' I told myself. "Fine" I told him, "Where do you want to eat?" I asked.

He eyed the shopping district looking for a nice restaurant that he can eat and waste my money. He was about to point at a ramen stall when his phone rang.

"Hey. Yeah. We are supposed to eat now. A ramen shop. What? No! I want to eat ramen! Huh? They got lobsters? Ooooh ... okay. okay. Bye" He turned to me, "Let's eat at a fine french restaurant" he says.

"Why?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowing-- this will effect my budget. "Because Ranmaru said so" he says. I was about to decline when he stomped his feet and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I wanna go! I wanna go! I wanna go!" He whined like a 4 year old brat.

"Okay, I'm coming!" I shouted. Why do I need to do this? I don't like him! I don't like the light! I hate everything except darkness! GAH!

Soon I found myself walking towards the center of the shopping district. People ... Arggh, I can't stand them! Children ... maybe they're acceptable. Cute guys ... bleh! I don't have any interest in such stupid thing!

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" an old man screamed when we collided. I gave him the Back-off-you-punk glare, it's obvious that he got scared ... good for me. Now everybody's staring at me and started murmuring stuffs ...

"What a scary woman" some of the middle age housewife says, eyeing me suspiciously. I was about to shrug it off again when the radiant creature coughed.

"Shut up and look at yourself first" He growled, taking my hand into his before dragging me away. He was fuming with anger that he actually started looking like a tomato. I unconsciously laughed at the same time he was staring at me.

"Let's eat" he says as he lead me inside the french restaurant that Ranmaru has been fascinated for the passed month.

A sequence of squealing instantly blew my mind right after the radiant creature set his foot on the floor. He groaned loudly ...

"People with no taste" we both exclaimed with a sigh. It took us a couple of second before we both burst into a fit of laughter. For a moment, I forgot my hatred, err, dislike towards HIM.

"Are you having fun?" He asked. I felt my face heat up as I quickly deny the fact that I, Sunako Nakahara, is having fun with my polar opposite.

"OF COURSE NOT!" I screamed, my eyes burning holes into the floor, "Maybe I will if I'm not with you!"

And that was probably the worst mistake that I have ever done ...

TBC ...
Sign up to rate and review this story