Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Schooltime!

6

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Toshiya is not handling this well..

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-04-02 - Updated: 2012-04-02 - 822 words - Complete

0Unrated
"C'mon Totchi, let's get you to your room" Kaoru said softly. Toshiya whimpered. "W-W-Will you carry me?" He asked, his fragile voice shaking. Kaoru scooped the skinny boy up in his arms. "God Toshiya...don't you eat?" Toshiya let out a noise that sounded like a muffled giggle crossed with a cry of pain. The rest of the boys trekked on back to Toshiya's room where Kyo sat down on the armchair, Shinya stood next to him and Die sat down on the sofa in the corner of the room. The strong guitarist lay the blue-haired boy down on the hospital bed. He was about to go and sit down next to Die just as Toshiya gripped on to his arm. "Please..don't leave me" He had tears in his eyes again and looked so scared. Kaoru sat back down and put an arm gently around Toshiya's frail body. He blushed at the gesture and snuggled into Kaoru's warm chest. "Totchi- you're freezing" Kaoru said in a concerned tone before wrapping Toshiya up in a blanket. Toshiya crawled back towards him and snuggled back into his arms. "Tosh-" he started before Shinya came over to speak quietly in Kaoru's ear, "He just needs to be comforted, his boyfriend just died". Kaoru nodded and cuddled up to Toshiya on the bed. For the first time since they'd all been there, Toshiya smiled. "OKAY! Die come with me- I'm going to go and...." Kyo searched for an idea. "Smoke?" Die suggested. He really was dying for a drag. "Brilliant idea! Let's go!" Kyo exclaimed.

They both left and Shinya walked slowly towards Toshiya. "Are you okay, Toshi?" He spoke in a gentle, soothing voice. "Hai, arigato Shin-chan" Toshiya wriggled out of Kaoru's grasp to hug Shinya. Shinya held him softly. Toshiya started crying again, louder this time. "Shhh...Toshi...Shhh...everything'll be okay, I promise" Shinya tried soothing the bassist's pain. "Kenji's gone" Toshiya whispered,clutching tighter to the drummer. "He still loves you...he loves you so much, he died protecting you, Toshi..he still loves you from up in heaven" Kaoru was glad Shinya was here. He was the bestcomforting Toshiya. They were interfered by a doctor who came in and announced that "Mr. Hara needs to go down for an X-Ray". He looked awkwardly at the blonde who the bassist was clutching so tightly to and the prink-haired boy who dried the blue-haired boy's tears. "H-Hai" Toshiya muttered, releasing Shinya and walking over slowly to the doctor.

"Oh thank god" Die breathed a sigh of relief as he felt the niccotine in his lungs. "I thought I was going to die" Kyo said, taking a very long drag. "That's the longest you've ever been" Die joked, nudging the small boy in the ribs with his elbow. "Yeah...I hope Toshi will be okay...he seems more emotionally scared than physically" Kyo replied, now looking rather sad. "I feel sorry for Kenji....he died protecting Toshi" Die pointed out. "He did? I never knew that..." Kyo admitted. Die lighted another cigarette. Kyo was about to do the same but his lighter ran out of gas. "Oh fuck! Can I borrow your lighter?" He asked in a sweet little-girl tone. "No" Die growled. "Baka" Kyo muttered, taking it from his friend's hand anyway. "Don't you baka me" Die exclaimed, in a teasing voice. He reached forward to collect the lighter just the same time as Kyo leaned forward to stop the guitarist and their lips locked together. Neither pulled away. It feels so good Kyo thought, closing his eyes in bliss. Die ran his hands through his friend's hair as he kissed him more passionatley. Kyo moaned in response and dropped Die's lighter to wrap his arms around the red-haired boy's thin waist. They both pulled away to see about 1O people staring at them. Half in delight because apparently "it was kawaii" and the other half looked at them in disgust. Kyo giggled as Die put his arm around his new lover's waist and they walked back inside.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
ONE WEEK LATER..

Toshiya sat down in his art class. No Kenji to sit by. All alone again. He picked up his pencil and started sketching a picture of Kenji, making sure to include all of his perfect features: His beautiful brown eyes, silky brown hair, his long nose, Broad shoulders, plush lips. Suddenly, Toshiya burst out crying. "I miss him so much" he whispered. Mr. Uruhara came over to see if his student was alright. Worry displayed in his blue eyes, he sat down next to Toshiya and asked what was wrong. "AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW!" Toshiya exclaimed bitterly, throwing his sketch book practically to the back of the class. He picked up his bag and stormed out of the class. Toshiya ran to the toilets and locked himself in a cubicle. He started crying uncontrollably as he heard footstept nearing him.
Sign up to rate and review this story