Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Schooltime!

7

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Kyo gets expelled..

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kaoru,Kyo,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-04-04 - Updated: 2012-04-04 - 456 words - Complete

0Unrated
"L-Leave me alone" Toshiya stammered, pulling his legs closer to his chest. "Totchi?" He heard a familiar voice speak. He opened the door to look up at Kaoru. "Kao-Kao!" He cried and practically lept up to hug the boy. "Hey..what's wrong, Tosh?" Kaoru asked as the bassist started crying again. The rolled up sleeves of Toshiya's white shirt slid up his skinny arms, revealing scars from self-harming of the past week, as he carried on hugging Kaoru. "Toshiya?" Kaoru examined his friend's arms. "What?" Toshiya asked, oblivious to anything. "What have yo- Have you been cutting?" Kaoru gently touched his arm and Toshiya winced. "How deep are they?" Kaoru asked, worriedly. "It doesn't matter" Toshiya pulled away from the pink-haired boy and tried to walk out the door of the toilets but he felt an arm stop him. "Please Totchi..I know you're hurting but please stop hurting yourself" Kaoru kissed him on his forehead. "Kao-Kao" Toshiya said quietly before jumping up to kiss Kaoru on the lips. Kaoru didn't pull away. "C-Can I stay at your house for a while? My mom keeps hasseling me..." The bassist asked shyly. "Uhh...yeah sure" Kaoru blushed.

"THAT'S IT TOORU! YOU'VE DONE IT NOW!" Mr. Yamamoto ran after Kyo who quickly ran down the hall. He had dashed out of the meeting he was involved in to do with his perhaps 2-week suspension because of his smoking in class. Kyo didn't really have a reason to leave he just well couldn't be bothered to stay any longer. "EXPELLED! YOU HEAR ME! NIMURA, I'M NOT DEALING WITH YOU ANY LONGER" "Fine" Kyo stopped running. "After today, you can find yourself a new school, new friends, new principal. I can't stand the thought of having to deal with you any longer" The principal said, picking up the phone when they were back in his office. "What are you doing?" Kyo asked, swinging his short legs back and forth as he sat down on the sofa in Yamamoto's office. "GET OFF MY SOFA- Ah yes hello Mrs. Nimura. I'm expelling your son as he does not know how to behave in class or in school for that matter" Kyo rolled his eyes. I guess I'm staying at Die's tonight he grinned at the idea of how much fun the two could have in bed together. "What're you smiling at? You have NOTHING to be happy about young man!" Principal exclaimed, then going back to his phone conversation, "So he shall have to find another school". Kyo rolled his eyes again. "I'm going out to smoke" He announced, leaving the room without anyone trying to stop him.

(A/N: Short chapter, I know but it's been a hard day le sigh)
Sign up to rate and review this story