Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Schooltime!

8

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Minako seems to be causing a bit of trouble for Shinya's friends...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-04-17 - Updated: 2012-04-17 - 919 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shinya hurried to his next class. Great. History. He was sure to get his daily bullying by Takumi and he was late, although he didn't think Mr. Yagami would mind that much really. As he arrived in front of the green door of the small class, he knocked quietly and heard a "welcome" as he entered. "Take a seat, Mr. Terachi" His teacher replied with a smile. "Today we're going to learn about World War II, and which countries teamed up with eachother". Shinya's heart skipped a beat as he spotted Minako Sasaki at the other side of the class. She smilied sweetly and passed a note to her friend who passed it to him as he sat down. He opened the love-note which read:
My love, Shinya. I was wondering if you'd like to come over and meet my family tonight and eat dinner with us. I really love you with all my heart and it would kill me if we ever broke up xxxxx P.S. Wait outside for me xxxx From Minako xxx
"Does anyone know why Italy joined forces with Germany?" Mr. Yagami asked his class. Nobody answered and Shinya stuck up a thin hand. "Hai?" "Ano...it was because Italy felt as though they could be protected by such a forceful country and thought that they'd make good allies" The drummer said shyly. "Nicely done, Terachi" His teacher beamed. "Fucking show-off" Takumi muttered and his right-hand man, Satori laughed along. Shinya sighed heavily and wrote neatly in his book the notes that were on the board.

Toshiya looked up through his teary eyes to see Die take a seat next to him. Mrs. Watanabe wasnt there yet. This is good he thought, taking out his Geography book from his bag. Toshiya sniffed. "Totchi...are you alright?" Die spoke in a soft voice. Toshiya shook his head. "lie....badashiwa...miss Kenji" He broke down in tears. Die felt useless as though he didn't know what to do to soothe his friend's pain. "HEY EVERYONE! DAISUKE'S A HOMOSEXUAL! HE'S DATING NIIMURA!" About three-quarters of his Geography class laughed as one of his classmates announced the news. "What about it?!" Die exclaimed, his face getting as red as his hair. "Ig--ignore them, Die" Toshiya offered a weak smile, "You and Kyo are....so cute together". Die blushed again. "Die?" The bassist asked quietly. "Would you like to go drinking with me tonight? I'm going to ask Kao-Kao and Shin-chan too and you could see if Toor-Kyo would like to come too". Drinking.....sounds..like an excellent plan Die thought and grinned. "Sure" He replied.

Kyo sat down in his graffiti-ed chair with a huff. "What's wrong?" Kaoru quiestioned, an eyebrow raised. "I'm getting expelled and my mom will be pissed" He sighed again. "expelled? Aw man....that sucks..now who is going to distract me from my work?" Kaoru joked. Kyo laughed quietly. He suddenly heard his cell phone go off. "SHIT, KYO!" Kaoru whispered loudly. His friend shrugged and fished around in his bag to retrieve it. "Oh.. a message from Toshiya"
TO: KYO-CHAN FROM: TOTCHI MSG: Heyy, jus wanted to kno if u n Kao wanna go drinkin 2nite?? X
"What'd he say?" Kaoru asked trying to look at the text but failing and almost falling off his chair. "NIIKURA! GET ON WITH YOUR WORK!" His maths teacher boomed. "Sorry, sensei" He apologized and looked down at his sheet of sums. "He said, wanna go drinking tonight" Kyo said, leaning back on the back legs of his chair. "I have to work tonight" Kaoru sighed. "You work? Where?" Kyo chuckled. "At my Aunts sushi bar...what? it earns me some money....yareh yareh..". "Can't y'get the night off?" Kyo begged, using his ultra-kawaii puppy dog eyes. "Fine. I'll ask my uncle".

LUNCH TIME
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minako sat down next to her boyfriend and he wraped a protective arm around her shoulders and pulled her in for a cuddle. "I love you, Minako" Shinya kissed her nose. She giggled and replied with "I love you too". "Can you please not do that around me!" Toshiya burst out crying again and stormed off, away from his friends. "He's still sensitive guys" Kaoeu said quietly. "When isn't he?" Kyo rolled his eyes, taking a bite of his baguette. "Shinya...are y'coming tonight?" Die asked across the table. "Coming to what?" The blonde blinked a few times. "Out?" Die asked with a you-should-know look. "Where?" He asked again, frowning down at his bento box. "DRINKING?!" Die exclaimed. "Gomen...I'm going over to Minako's tonight to meet her family". "Oh..I've seen his one before...putting your girlfriend before your friends" Kyo said. "Then he's no longer part of our friendship group!" Kaoru chimed in, pointing at the skinny boy. "Nani!?" Shinya was more confused than he'd ever been in his entire life. "I still love you, sugar" Minko snuggled into Shinya's chest. "What the hell is with you guys?" Shinya was starting to get stressed. Kyo reached over to cuddle into Die. Die smiled at his small lover. "Well, y'see Shin, we had arranged a guy's night out- "EXCLUDING TOHSIYA!" Die joked and Kaoru glared at him and went back to what he was saying, "and we wanted you to come and it was to try and make Totchi feel better but if you'd prefer to spend time with your little girlfriend then fine...just remember that we won't do anything that you want us to do from now on".
Sign up to rate and review this story