Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Schooltime!

9

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

The friends get high in a bar..

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2012-04-22 - Updated: 2012-04-22 - 1040 words - Complete

0Unrated
8:OO PM

Kyo, Die, Toshiya and Kaoru all sat around a booth table in the corner of the bar. "Okay, Kaoru! Your paying for the first round!" Die exclaimed happily, hugging Kyo closely. Kaoru sighed heavily. "Alright then..whadd'ya want Totchi?" He asked the boy who was trying to hold back tears. "Totchi?" Kaoru asked, wrapping an arm around his friend. "A..A...Vodk-double vodka please" Toshiya whispered to Kaoru. "Beers for us" The blonde boy announced to Toshiya's comforter. "Alright..come here, Tosh" He embraced the crying boy. "Shhh..." Kaoru tried his best to soothe the bassist and after 1O continuous minutes of crying, he stopped and looked up, into his friends eyes. "Arigatou Gozaimasu, Kaoru-kun" He smiled slightly and Kaoru headed over to the bar. "I love you, Daisuke" Kyo kissed his lover and wrapped his short fingers around a long lock of blood-red hair. "I love you too, baby" Die smiled at his lover and laid down with his head across Kyo's lap. "Daijioobu ka, Totchi?" Die asked softly, looking at the cross-dresser. "Hai, arigatou" Toshiya smiled and Kaoru then returned with the drinks. "Y'see what Shinya is missing out on tonight guys? A good night out and, hey Totchi...there's some pretty sexy-lookin' guys over there!" Kaoru laughed pointing. "Maybe later...I intend to get absolutely stoned tonight" He smiled a little and took a long sip of his Vodka.

"Ano...Mrs. Sasaki, would you care to pass the dumplings?" Shinya asked politely to his girlfriend's mother. He was sitting down next to his lover at her house, having dinner with her family. She wordlessly handed the food to him and looked over at her husband. "So...Shinya.." The blonde's attention snapped up to Mr. Sasaki instantly. "Hai?" He asked quietly. "Do you get good grades in school?" Shinya stuttered as he replied, "I-I-...etto....hai I do". Minako placed her hand down delictley on her boyfriend's hand under the table and he agve her a loving look but that soon turned to a confused look as he looked away quickly and down at his dinner. Kaoru's words from earlier swam around in his head. He wondered why Kaoru had snapped like that, he could have gone out some other time with his friends, right?

Kyo lit up a cigarette and took a long drag. Die did the same but lit one containing weed. "Die..." Toshiya asked quietly and the guitarist looked up. "Can..I try some?" He asked, twirling a long strand of blue hair. "Hai" Die leant over the table to give his friend the cigarette. Toshiya took a drag of the drug and coughed slightly. "Y'get used to it" Kyo said, fishing into his pocket for the see-through packet. "What's that?" Kaoru questioned curiously. "Coke" Kyo said quietly, laying strips out on the table. "Can I try?" His pink-haired friend asked, leaning over. "Baby...where'd y'get that?" Die asked Kyo, kissing his cheek. "My next-door-neighbour, he's a dealer". "Who wants to play truth or dare?" Toshiya asked, perking up a little. "Sure" Kyo shrugged, sniffing some of the drug. "I'll go first- Kaoru, truth or dare?" Toshiya looked at his friend. "Ano...truth" Kaoru replied. "Is it true that.....etto....you're straight?" Kaoru rolled his eyes and shook his head. "SERIOUSLY?" Die asked, grinning. "H-Hai..I..have a crush on Shinya..". Toshiya giggled, "Awwwwh wouldn't that be kawaii, Kyo-chan?!". Kyo glared at his drunk friend, "DON'T. CALL. ME. CHAN." "Okay! Who's next?" Die asked Toshiya. "Kaoru asks Kyo". "Kyo...truth or dare?" Kaoru's cheeks were still bright red after his little confession. "Dare!" Die exclaimed, cuddling into his lover. "Hai, why not?" Kyo chuckled. "Okay...you have to..go over to that waitress and...chat her up!". Die pouted, "But Kyo...you're mine...you don't like girls do you?" Kyo kissed Die passionatley. "Of course not- hey Die, it's just a game, right?" He got up to go over to the waitress.

"You promise to take care of Minako, don't you?" Mrs. Sasaki asked her daughter's boyfriend. "Yeah, I do" He turned to look into her pretty eyes and she blsuhed slightly. "The dinner's lovely" Minako smiled at her parents. "Hai, arigatou gozaimasu" Shinya stood up and bowed to show his appreciation. "Take care, Terachi" Mr. Sasaki called after the couple as they wandered over to the front door. Shinya pulled Minako close to him and kissed her. "Bye, baby" She smiled saddly. "Hey, I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Call me" He kissed her forehead and got into his car and drove back to his house. He opened his front door with his key and Shinya headed straight for his room but was stopped by his father. "SHINYA!" He yelled after his son. "Get in here!". Shinya sighed and turned on his heel. "Nani?" He seriously didn't know what his father wanted. "Where were you? You're home-" He checked his watch- "two hours late, it's 1O:OO pm, where did you go?". Shinya looked down, "I went to meet my girlfriend's parents and they invited me around for dinner" He blushed slightly at the memory. "Girlfriend? Well, at least you're not gay" Shinya turned away, slightly annoyed at his last words, and dashed up the stairs.

12:3O am

By now, Toshiya, who was making out with some random guy, Kaoru who fell asleep, and the couple: Kyo and Die who were fucking in one of the back rooms, were all high. "AAAANNNGGHHHHHHH! KYO I'M A-ABOUT TO"- Die screamed as his lover hit his soft spot. "Uggh ugggh Die" Kyo moaned, as he came inside his lover. "Ky-Kyo...that was special" Die, kissed his lover softly and then they both fell fast asleep on the sofa together. Toshiya lit up another cigarette filled with weed which he "borrowed" from Kyo as his lover for tonight wrapped his arms tightly around his waist. He was adjusting to the taste now and had become addicted, this being his 9th one tonight. "Can I have some?" the boy he kissed asked, giving Toshiya puppy-dog eyes. Toshiya flicked it over to him and sighed. "Don't smoke it all, okay?" He didn't know where Kyo was so this one was going to have to be his last one.
Sign up to rate and review this story