Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Schooltime!

1O

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Shinya breaks up with Minako and gets with someone else....LAST PART

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-04-25 - Updated: 2012-04-25 - 1040 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shinya walked through the school doors and sat down on the bench where he, Kyo, Die, Kaoru and Toshiya usually met in the mornings. He sighed heavily, checking his watch again. O8:2O Where are they all? They sure are late! he thought frustratedly, standing up to leave. As he was on his way to home room a sudden thought hit him. They all went out last night! They're all probably asleep at some random person's house right now!. He sat down in his usual seat and unpacked a book about X Japan. He sure was lonely this morning with nobody here and he could hear people calling him names behind his back but he just ignored them and continued reading. It's your last year, Shinya, then you can get outta this hell hole he grinned to himself at that thought.

"Uhhhhhhhh" Kaoru groaned, coming to his senses. He looked around at his surroundings and memories started flooding through his head about the night before. The alcohol. The drugs. OH SHIT! I TOLD THEM ABOUT SHINYA! his eyes went wide with shock and he got up, off the table where he must've fallen asleep, his head still spinning a bit. Kaoru checked his watch. And the time was O8:4O...O8:4O!!!! He was late for school! He dashed into the corridor where one of the rooms were where Kyo and Dai had slept last night. "KYO! DIEP! WAKE UP! WE GOTTA GET TO SCHOOL!" He beat on the door but no one answered. With a sigh, he trudged back into the front of the bar and saw Toshiya sleeping on the floor. He looked terrible. Huge red rings of crimson around his eyes and he was very pale. "Totchi!" Kaoru shook his friend awake but it took the blue-haired boy a while to know what was going on. "Kao-Kao?" He asked softly and groaned as he felt the side of his head. It hurt. ALOT. "What happened? where am I?" He looked around, panic rising in his voice as he coudn't remember anything. "We went out last night...we drank..alot and I fell asleep and Kyo and Die....went off and you were up all night...doing drugs.." Kaoru explained slowly, letting it sink into his friend's head. "I...DID WHAT?!" Toshiya exclaimed in surprise, jumping up from the ground. "Hell! Kaoru! We've gotta get to school!" "I know, I know, let's go, the otehrs won't wake up" He tugged on the bassist's arm. It was lucky they came here wearing their school uniforms.

Shinya set down his backpack on the abck of his chair and took a seat. It was cooking class and Kaoru stillwasn't there. Shinya started to panic, going through worst case scenarios in his little head. Suddenly, he felt arms wrap around his chest and he screamed just as a hand cupped over his mouth. "What the FUCK?" He questioned the person behind him and was just about ready to glare at them when Minako jumped out. "What the fuck, Minako? You scared the shit outta me!" He repeated, looking icily at his girlfriend who ahd just scared the living dayloights out of him. "I'm sorry" She hugged him but he pulled away, turning his chair slightly sideways, away from her. "Shinya?!" She excaimed, moving closer to him. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" The boy shouted in a feminine voice. "FINE! WE'RE OVER TERACHI! O-V-E-R!!" She screamed back at him. He sighed just as Miss. Ito walked in. "Mornin' Class!" She grinned that huge smile of hers and stood at the front of the class and announced that "today they'd be learning about the dangers of food poisoning".

By the time Kaoru and Toshiya had made it to school, it was waaaay past home room and first lesson. "Oh shit!" Kaoru grumbled. "At least it's break time now and we can walk in like we were here all along!" Toshiya had returned to his happy, hyper self and Kaoru was glad, no really glad. The blue-haired boy practically skipped into the dinner hall and saw a very sad Shinya sitting on a chair on his own at the back of the hall. They both dashed over to their upset friend. "Shin, spill!" Toshiya demanded and Shinya looked a Kaoru who nodded, encourageingly. "Me and...Minako..are...o-over" He spat out. Toshiya hugged hsi friend. "Baby...shhhh...it's okay...you're too beautiful for her anyway" He sootehd the blonde. "Really?" His friend smiled a little. "Demo.." Shinya continued, turning to look at Kaoru. "I..decided that I...love you" He lowered his gaze to the floor but then felt Kaoru arms embrace him. "Shinya...I love you too....but I didn't know how to tell you exactly because I-" The pink-haired boy was interupted by Shinya's passionate lips on his. Toshiya made an "awwwwh" sound and jumped up with joy. "Shinya finally came outta the closet! Woooooohoooooo! I always knew you were gay Shin-chan!" Toshiya laughed at his own joke. The couple stopped kissing and Shinya turned to Toshiya, "..Yeah..well I am and as long as I have my Kaoru....I'm proud of it" he cuddled close to his new boyfriend and Kaoru kissed him again just as Minako stomped over. "Oh and Shinya...I always knew you weren't straight..ewwwww...that iis just disgusting though" She pointed to the couple who were too engrossed in their make-out session. All of the students turned to them and started laughing, but they didn't care, they were in love.

"Kyo...baby wake up" Die nudged his lover softly, waking him up. "Uggghhh" he groaned, waking from his dream he had about his boyfriend. "I love you" Kyo spoke softly, still sleepy. "That's cute and I love you too baby but we gotta get to school- I mean it's lunch time now" Die said quickly. "Can't we stay here?" Kyo tugged Die's arm and he lost his balance and ended up lying on top of his lover. "Okay....I have a few...ideas" They both grinned and started kissing again.

(A/N: Well that's it! the end of the story! tell me what y'think by reviewing it? puppy dog eyes nahh...that only works when Toshiya does it >.>)
Sign up to rate and review this story