Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Listening to Darkness

Prolouge

by darks00 2 reviews

What happens when Julius is forced to betray Delilah and the academy?

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-06-30 - Updated: 2006-07-01 - 455 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1: Prolouge

With Ice:
Locaction unknown:

Ice watched the news miserblely.

"Delilah and Julius save the day again," said the news reporter.

being fustrated and tired of hearing about Delilah and Julius, she turned off the t.v.

"Why can they always beat me?" She asked herself outloud.

Then, out of nowhere, it came to her...their teammwork. Delilah would have died if Julius didn't save her from when Ice torpedoed her into the cold lake oceans of the new ice age. Julius would have been going out with Ice if Delilah didn't stop him. They always protected each other. What would happen if she took one of them away? The other one would be useless! Ice clapped her hands with happiness. This was too good!

______________________________________________________________

At the Acedemy,
Julius' point of view:

It was very late. It was already two in the morning. Delilah and me just finished a mission, saving the world from Wednesday Kurtsfield.

"Goodnight, Julius," Delilah said.

"Night." I replied.

I went to my room, smiling. For some reason, I was always in a smilely mood with Deiliah. Just seeing her smile, it was heaven. I went to lay down on my bed. I sighed with happiness.

Thump...thump...thump...

I gasped with surprise. It sounded like someone was walking in high heels.

"...Delilah?" I asked.

When no one answered, I cried out, "who's there?"

I turned on the lights. I turned and gasped. There, was a tall girl with blue hair. It was Ice.

"Hey, cutie," she said, smiling.

"What do you want?" I asked her, getting my fists ready to punch.

"You." she replied.

I threw a punch at her, but she quickly grabbed my wrist and twisted it. I tried to scream, but Ice covered my mouth with a clothe. I kicked Ice in the stomache, forcing her to let go of me. She fell on my bed, breaking it. I ran for the door, but I fell and someone caught me. I looked up. It was the Con-man.

Oh, no...they teamed up to get me. The con-man held me in a tight grip. When I kept on squirming, The Con-man punched me hard in the ribs. I began to throw up blood. I then moaned in pain, as everything went black.

______________________________________________________________

DELILAHS POINT OF VIEW:

The sun shining from the windows woke me up. I yawned and stretched. I went to Julius' room as I usually do first thing in the morning. I knocked on the door. When no one answered, I opened the door. I gasped.

In there, was blood on the rug. The bed was tipped over, and his bed sheets were everywhere.

"JULIUS!" I screamed out. "Oh, no..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story