Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Something Borrowed

I started ignoring Frank. It wasn't really his fault that Bob had gone off with some girl but it was his fault that Gerard was all over him. Well, it was mostly his fault. And even if it wasn't mostly his fault, he hadn't done anything about it! Which made it his fault even more.

I know that doesn't make sense but I'm angry so whatever.

He sent me messages and kept phoning me. I ignored all of them. Until finally a large boquet of flowers was left on my desk with a note saying 'Please call me. I miss you - Frank xx'.

The flowers were red roses and they were beautiful. No guy had ever brought me flowers before. It was really sweet. So I grabbed my mobile and rang him up. As soon as he answered the phone, he commented "No I know how many flowers I have to send you when you're angry."

I laughed "I just... I get jealous really easily."

"I know, I know. But like I said, the fourth of july will just be our time off. We can figure out what we have and then act on it. Because I don't wanna do things too quickly. What if I-"

The door to my office swung open and Eva stepped inside "Are you ready for lunch?"

"Gotta go, bye." I said quickly to Frank, hanging up.

Eva raised her eye-brows "Ready to go?" I nodded. Eva spotted the flowers on the table "Wow! Who are those from?"

"Oh uhh..." I couldn't tell him the truth! "Bob."

"Really?" Eva asked, smiling "Because they look expensive."

I simply laughed "Should we go?"

"Yes we should." Eva replied. I went to grab my jacket when suddenly Eva went "Ooh a note!"

She reached for the small card Frank had left with the flowers but I pulled it out of her reach "Come on, it's private!"

"Come on." Eva repeated. There was an awkward silence between the two of us before Eva asked "Who are the flowers from Mikey?" I bit my lip, refusing to answer "Do you want me to guess?"

I took a deep breath "Please don't."



Ten minutes later we were sat in the park just staring at the ground. I'd told Eva everything from since my party to now "Please say something." I muttered.

Eva looked up at me "I have to say, I'm kind of impressed. I didn't know you had it in you."

"It's not funny Eva! This is one of the worst things I've ever done in my life!"

"So now what are you gonna do?"

"Well... He wants to meet me on the fourth of july so we can have a 'time out' to see where we're going with this relationship."

"Gerard won't be happy if he finds out about this."

"You're not gonna tell him, are you?" I looked her dead in the eye.

She shook her head "I won't need to. He's gonna find out evantually."

"I dunno what to do!" I moaned "I can't take away his fiancee! It's heartless."

"I dunno what you should do." Eva replied softly "But I know how Gerard would handle this. He wouldn't give a shit about you. He'd just take Frank anyway."

Although deep down in my heart I knew that Eva was right, I didn't want to believe it.
Sign up to rate and review this story